Chops trees and cuts them into shafts

Recent Updates

1. Chop 'n Shaft v0.90 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. demonburnt
    demonburnt
    1/5,
    Version: 0.90
    Bot stops as soon as you get a full inv of logs.
  2. deaddeciple
    deaddeciple
    5/5,
    once I figured it out it works awesome especially on higher lvl trees since the bot doesn't have to move around as much.
  3. Goldboy
    Goldboy
    1/5,
    ~Broken in current state.~
    The bot looks great, it functions perfectly for the first round of wood cutting. After the inventory gets filled up, the bot behinds fletching shortbows instead of arrow shafts. Once the inventory fills up with shortbows, the bot shuts off.

The fletching needs to be fixed and then this would be a fantastic bot.
  4. argoz21
    argoz21
    1/5,
    doesnt work
  5. jascherz21
    jascherz21
    2/5,
    works for a few hours then fails. I cant get it to work for long periods
  6. davetherooferpotter
    davetherooferpotter
    5/5,
    great make about 150k h with willow
  7. TBR96
    TBR96
    4/5,
    works awesome... with maples, but willows on the other hand, it just sits at one tree and waits for it to respawn instead of moving on to another tree. other than that the bot works great!
  8. Andrew Givens
    Andrew Givens
    4/5,
    Works wonderfully! Except when I switched to do Oak trees, my character doesn't move trees. It simply waits for the tree it's at to respawn. It didn't have this issue when I was at regular Trees.

Fixing this would help keep people from getting banned. I'm sure it will be an obvious bot if you're sitting at one tree for hours.
  9. catalyst.256
    catalyst.256
    4/5,
    It's a pretty good script. It works, but it should have more camera movements and anti-ban stuff. And for some reason I only stay at one tree.
  10. knight6690
    knight6690
    5/5,
    does what it's supposed to do with just a second of set up. You need to chop down a log and fletch it into shafts 1 time before the bot will always do it. I personally would love it to also turn the shafts into feathered shafts if you have feathers in your inventory but this is a good 2nd.