1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility AIO [LITE] 1.2.10

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Basically the exact same thing as Cuppa AgilityAIO [Premium] except with a 1 hour weekly limit.

For more info or how to use the bot, see the premium version page.

Recent Reviews

1. hippied
    hippied
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.4
    wasted a few of my sessions getting stuck at pollnivneach course many a times
    when he gets to monkey bar area with a mark of grace on the table it wont move
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, I just ran the bot myself at polnivneach and it seems to be picking up the mark of grace off that table fine.

I'm not sure why this would be happening for you, but common debugging includes:
      - Restart osrs & rm, especially after game updates
      - If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).
      - make sure you're zoomed out all the way and try botting with fixed screen mode

if the issue persists, feel free to dm me

if the issue is resolved for you in the future, please consider writing an updated review :)
  2. Hypo222
    Hypo222
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.112
    Nice!
    1. CuppaJava
  3. grand333
    grand333
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.92
    Almost flawless bot, works great at Canifis. I will be paying for premium version. However, bot frequently does a robotic right click during the course that I think is easily detectable since no one right clicks when training agility especially since everyone uses runelite and it highlights where you can click.
  4. lmao3cb
    lmao3cb
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.86
    Excellent work! hasn't gotten stuck ever, although I babysit. I plan on buying premium hours once I finish school :D
    1. CuppaJava
  5. Phonix123
    Phonix123
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.82
    Things have been good with this bot, but today it stopped working with "runescape has been disconnected". Other bots by cuppa have been working great tho!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      For future reference, please contact me for this type of thing. I'm very responsive.

The bot does definitely work, this "Runescape client has been closed/disconnected" is a client bug for some people, which happens when the Runemate client is unable to maintain a proper connection with OSRS/the internet. This might be due to using proxies/VPNs, or something else.

If you continue to have trouble with the "client has been closed" but, the most effective thing to do would be to join the Runemate discord and see if anyone has advice. A few users have mentioned this on random bots (not just mine).
  6. fira2008
    fira2008
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.57
    Solid bot, the seers village pathing back to start is a little strange, kinda just clicks all over the place moving towards the bank and then runs course flawlessly!
  7. cata959
    cata959
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.56
    :)
    1. CuppaJava
  8. MrOwl
    MrOwl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.47
    Great bot, gave it a go on its free version before going to premium.
    It does what it promotes and ban free, so far!

cheers!
  9. Billy Cronk
    Billy Cronk
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.34
    Got slapped with a 2 day ban after using for about 10 minutes. A bit harsh but hey, thats botting for ya. Was a good bot otherwise. just need something to make it undetectable
  10. Tdawg25
    Tdawg25
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.17
    This bot is incredibly unnatural looking. long pauses between obstacles. pathing at seers is horrible. not comfortable using this bot after 5 mins of observing it.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      ...I'm not sure what to say here, sounds like the bot running poorly on your end. Either it's an issue with your PC's performance or you're facing some bug with runemate.

Because no one else has told me anything like this.