Does all rooftop courses and some others. Supports collecting marks of grace, high alching and Seers teleport.
- Tree Gnome Stronghold (Level 1)
- Draynor Village (Level 10)
- Al Kharid (Level 20)
- Varrock (Level 30)
- Canifis (Level 40)
- Ape Atoll (With Greegree) (Level 48)
- Falador (Level 50)
- Wilderness (Level 52)
- Werewolf Agility Course - Supports collecting/giving the stick for bonus XP (Level 60)
- Seers' Village - Supports Seers TP with Kandarin Hard Diary (Level 60)
- Pollniveach (Level 70)
- Prifddinas (Level 75)
- Relekka (Level 80)
- Ardougne (Level 90)
- banking for supplies at most locations
- collects marks of grace
- delays between obstacles will vary (randomized) with different weightings for different obstacles (more human-like)
- (optional) supports eating food for health
- (optional) if bot has Summer pies in inventory & the agility level is below the required level for the course, it'll eat pie to boost level
- (optional) supports Stamina/Energy/Super Energy Potions
- (optional) supports alchemy, and will automatically high/low alch depending on your magic level (supports: nature runes or Byrophyta's staff, any fire supplying runes including combination runes, any fire supplying staff including combination staffs/tome of fire)
- bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory
- (optional) supports pre-hovering obstacles for faster clicks
- (optional) various camera settings
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa AgilityAIO 1.1.119
Running around in circles so you don't have to.
- Cuppa AgilityAIO v1.1.119 Released! Mar 24, 2023 at 7:10 PM
- Cuppa AgilityAIO v1.1.118 Released! Mar 9, 2023
- Cuppa AgilityAIO v1.1.117 Released! Feb 27, 2023
fast response from java and a quick fix<3
Used this bot on several accounts.
Few were banned, others were not.
Botted with several different lengths of time.
Been using this script for a decent amount of time now. Very pleased. Did not suicide bot, but botted for few sessions on the weekend over the course of a month. Script was able to handle Varrock, Canifis, Falador, all while alching, no issues.
I can not speak for later courses, as I've just gotten 60 agility (along with full graceful), but the courses I did use were flawless.
Another homerun for Cuppa, great work, keep it up!
bot is bugged at seers when you fall runs opposite direction and when you get on top of bank runs in the corner every time
Hey, I'm sorry the bot is giving you trouble but I really can't seem to reproduce this to be honest. Is it possible the bot camera is zoomed in too far? Can you try zooming it out more?
Otherwise if you're on runelite you could try disabling plugins as some might be interfering.
Or if Seers is just giving you a lot of trouble, you could try using the Werewolf agility course which is also a level 60 course and (some players) consider it less risky than Seers as it's more secluded.
Feel free to dm me for more help.
bot runs perfectly well played, brain deads giving 1 star for not paying attention to updates..
Effective, great alching integration.
Long time Cuppa enjoyer, however something is wrong with this bot atm. My account got both its first and second bans when running this.
Only ever ran safely, small shifts, lots of breaks. Banned. gg
I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, bans are always a possibility.
If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.
Out of curiosity, are you on the Vanilla client or Runelite? For what it's worth, (anecdotally) there seems to be a common trend that botters are getting banned *way* less on Runelite than Vanilla (using Runemate). So if you decide to continue botting, I strongly recommend using Runelite if you haven't been already.
If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know.
imagine that bottles and e412... the bot is working perfectly its not like you couldve learned rm was having issues with the update on their discord.. small brain sad goblin boys
Runemate in general is experiencing issues after the update today, do not blame the authors for slow bot responses/failed scripts without checking if there was a recent OSRS update.
Clicking from obstacle to obstacle was like watching molasses drip. I tried 3 different times setting it up differently and was charge $0.08 3x for literally nothing.
Runemate is having bugs today due to today's game update; This is outside my control unforunately. Client devs are looking into it, but I'd recommend not botting right now.
I've refunded your 3 sessions.