Cuppa AgilityAIO 1.1.91

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Does all rooftop courses and some others. Supports collecting marks of grace, high alching and Seers teleport.

Locations:
    • Tree Gnome Stronghold (Level 1)
    • Draynor Village (Level 10)
    • Al Kharid (Level 20)
    • Varrock (Level 30)
    • Canifis (Level 40)
    • Ape Atoll (With Greegree) (Level 48)
    • Falador (Level 50)
    • Wilderness (Level 52)
    • Werewolf Agility Course - Supports collecting/giving the stick for bonus XP (Level 60)
    • Seers' Village - Supports Seers TP with Kandarin Hard Diary (Level 60)
    • Pollniveach (Level 70)
    • Prifddinas (Level 75)
    • Relekka (Level 80)
    • Ardougne (Level 90)

Features:
    • banking for supplies at most locations
    • collects marks of grace
    • (optional) supports eating food for health
    • (optional) if bot has Summer pies in inventory & the agility level is below the required level for the course, it'll eat pie to boost level
    • (optional) supports Stamina/Energy/Super Energy Potions
    • (optional) supports high level alchemy (supports: nature runes or Byrophyta's staff, any fire supplying runes including combination runes, any fire supplying staff including combination staffs/tome of fire)
    • bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory
    • (optional) supports pre-hovering obstacles for faster clicks
    • (optional) various camera settings

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ggggggg1 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. kacperdeptula
    kacperdeptula
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.90
    perfekto
  2. ggggggg1
    ggggggg1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.90
    Works with zero flaws. The random afk setting makes it look so legit i dont see you getting banned using this bot properly.
    1. CuppaJava
  3. ricardo van gerven
    ricardo van gerven
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.89
    Cuppa's bots are realy the best, the dude always answer. always give good advice. always update the bots. Dont blame him if there is bug ore somthing just say it. he wil fix it fast as possibol. other bots most of the time dont get updates! I reccomand use CUPA
    1. CuppaJava
  4. WuuWuu
    WuuWuu
    4/5,
    Well it works but be carefull

Cuppas hunter 65-99 no problem
    Cuppas MLM 85-99 non stop - no problem

But agility sucks and Jagex knows it
  5. brokenwingz
    brokenwingz
    1/5,
    I've use many of Cuppa bots, HIGHLY don't recommend this bot. I used it for two hours on my Ironman and get perm ban that same day. Too botty,and def not worth paying for this script. 0 out 5 rating, YOUR ACC WILL BE BANNED!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry to hear you got banned but that's always a risk when botting unfortunately. As a note, if you used any other bots within the past week or so it's possible that was the cause, as Jagex often delays bans.

Either way, sorry again to hear it.
  6. Bombtoss94
    Bombtoss94
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.87
    Very good script. I recommend using it at most an hour a day. I never had any issues doing agility this way. I did get a 2day ban using this script but it was completely my fault and not the script. I accidentally fell asleep and left it running 12hrs straight without brakes. I kinah deserved it tbh, but highly recommened
  7. Ashestoashes
    Ashestoashes
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.87
    As always, Cuppas script runs smoothly and witnessed no issues while running for several hours. Definitely recommend!
    1. CuppaJava
  8. Gusi
    Gusi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.86
    big fan of your scripts, first person to develop so many flawless scripts, hats off to you, mate
    1. CuppaJava
  9. PhillpMunch
    PhillpMunch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.83
    Great bot. Got a 2 day ban but it was pretty much my fault. Risked it by using this bot on a 5 hour timer everynight before bed. Very good bot but as a warning do not overdo it.
  10. blacknyellow
    blacknyellow
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.83
    Fantastic bot I used it with high alching to get massive XP gains in mage and agility to 70+ at the same time without issue. Cuppa offers some of if not the BEST scripts on the market.
    1. CuppaJava