Cuppa AgilityAIO 1.1.62

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Does all rooftop courses and some others. Supports collecting marks of grace, high alching and Seers teleport.

Locations:
    • Tree Gnome Stronghold (Level 1)
    • Draynor Village (Level 10)
    • Al Kharid (Level 20)
    • Varrock (Level 30)
    • Canifis (Level 40)
    • Ape Atoll (With Greegree) (Level 48)
    • Falador (Level 50)
    • Wilderness (Level 52)
    • Werewolf Agility Course - Supports collecting/giving the stick for bonus XP (Level 60)
    • Seers' Village - Supports Seers TP with Kandarin Hard Diary (Level 60)
    • Pollniveach (Level 70)
    • Prifddinas (Level 75)
    • Relekka (Level 80)
    • Ardougne (Level 90)

Features:
    • banking for supplies at most locations
    • collects marks of grace
    • (optional) supports eating food for health
    • (optional) if bot has Summer pies in inventory & the agility level is below the required level for the course, it'll eat pie to boost level
    • (optional) supports Stamina/Energy/Super Energy Potions
    • (optional) supports high level alchemy (supports: nature runes or Byrophyta's staff, any fire supplying runes including combination runes, any fire supplying staff including combination staffs/tome of fire)
    • bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory
    • (optional) supports pre-hovering obstacles for faster clicks
    • (optional) various camera settings

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Vin17
    Vin17
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.62
    Great bot no problems at all but have not used at seers yet. Works great at varrock and falador for long periods of time.
  2. dylan1991
    dylan1991
    5/5,
    50-60 at Canifis, picks up every mark and runs smooth. 2.5 hours at a time with breaks. Everyone knows agility is the easiest bot to detect so always got to be careful running them. I do it every other day if that and try to quest in-between botting, seems more realistic to me.
  3. kromme barry
    kromme barry
    2/5,
    used it for 3H at varrock rooftop , got detected immediatly even when using every option available on bot , shame...
  4. Failgasm
    Failgasm
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.60
    pretty good bot, i would avoid using it at seers because that is the bot busting hotspot for agility but overall it is good.
  5. BnoBno
    BnoBno
    5/5,
    Ran from 55-75 in a week no problems at all, have been using Cuppas bots for over 5 months with no bans, hats off geez.
  6. Dead-Hackerz
    Dead-Hackerz
    5/5,
    Good bot
  7. mitch1
    mitch1
    3/5,
    It was running well to be fair but I did get a 2 day ban. I guess it's the activity? I ran it for 3 hours 3 days in a row I did. 50-68
  8. moass
    moass
    5/5,
    Solid bot, very human-like with the correct camera settings + afk handling. As always, cuppa is the go-to.
  9. luckylock
    luckylock
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.59
    baned acc after 30-70 at seers it get suck behind the bank......
    wasnt buggy at all apart form geting stuck sometimes real upset about the ban
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry to hear it of course. I do try to make my bots as robust as possible, but it's impossible for me to prevent every edge case. That being said I do have a failsafe in all my bots to stop after a short amount of time if no XP is being gained anymore, so it shouldn't have been clicking there for long... It's possible it was just that jagex banned the account due to 30-70 agility in a short time.

I will add an update soon to specifically prevent this issue from happening. Sorry again to hear it.
  10. Tempted Headhunter
    Tempted Headhunter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.59
    Fantastic, picked up all my marks, got me a ton of agility levels with no issues at all. 10/10 would recommend using to anyone.