Cuppa AgilityAIO 1.1.57

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Does all rooftop courses and some others. Supports collecting marks of grace, high alching and Seers teleport.

Locations:
    • Tree Gnome Stronghold (Level 1)
    • Draynor Village (Level 10)
    • Al Kharid (Level 20)
    • Varrock (Level 30)
    • Canifis (Level 40)
    • Ape Atoll (With Greegree) (Level 48)
    • Falador (Level 50)
    • Wilderness (Level 52)
    • Werewolf Agility Course - Supports collecting/giving the stick for bonus XP (Level 60)
    • Seers' Village - Supports Seers TP with Kandarin Hard Diary (Level 60)
    • Pollniveach (Level 70)
    • Prifddinas (Level 75)
    • Relekka (Level 80)
    • Ardougne (Level 90)

Features:
    • banking for supplies at most locations
    • collects marks of grace
    • (optional) supports eating food for health
    • (optional) supports Stamina/Energy/Super Energy Potions
    • (optional) supports high level alchemy (supports: nature runes or Byrophyta's staff, any fire supplying runes including combination runes, any fire supplying staff including combination staffs/tome of fire)
    • bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory
    • (optional) supports pre-hovering obstacles for faster clicks
    • (optional) various camera settings

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. qpalzmm
    qpalzmm
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.56
    had abit of a headache with it not picking up marks of grace but after checking comments, restarting an deleting cache fixed and now works sweet.
  2. FadedPredator
    FadedPredator
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.56
    Both accounts got banned within 3 days of using this bot..... fml
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm definitely sorry to hear you got banned, but unfortunately there is always that risk when botting. All I can do is offer a working bot (which it sounds like it did work, as you don't have any other feedback besides "I got banned"). It's also possible that you got banned from a different bot, as Jagex often delays bans.

Sorry anyway, bans suck.
  3. Darkoo
    Darkoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.47
    Excellent bot with great anti-ban features. Of course like any other bot (especially for Agility) botting intelligently is essential. Thank you Cuppa!
    1. CuppaJava
  4. john cardoso
    john cardoso
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.46
    bot orked beautifully for me but i knew to chill at canifis & didnt even use it at seers & wont use it at poli either... because im not an absolute fool
  5. ruzty30
    ruzty30
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.38
    1-70 in a few days, no problems.
  6. DiiCE3
    DiiCE3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.30
    great bot, would love to see priff on there, would greatly reduce bans, i believe.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Prifddinas is available, it's on the bot locations dropdown :)

You are right though, I forgot to add it to the bot description when I added prif. I've updated the description now :)
  7. vivootjuh
    vivootjuh
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.28
    used a acount i had since 2013, used 2 bots, one is the mlm miner and for me from 46-99 mining in a few months. was some passive income. now i used this bot for 3 hours breaktimer lowered to +-12 min break evry 32min and it got banned:( like i said love your bots tho this one was not a succes for me:D

it was in seers village, and now i know that spot it a pain to bot yet on 3 hours with break timers?:(

gl scripting!
  8. atlodar
    atlodar
    4/5,
    Does exactly what it says and does it quite well. Have been running in 1-3 hour increments daily for a while now with no issues (only bot i use).
    4/5 stars because there are some features i'd like to see added including: random afk timer to include ranges instead of constant variables, "finish lap" option to finish current lap b4 logout for goals, and i think high alch efficiency could be improved (still really good in current state, but definitely misses some tick opportunities)
  9. sEvi
    sEvi
    4/5,
    hello i just started use this, works nice.. but i didint see in food options CAKEs :D im ironman so i dont have any other food with me than cakes.. is that problem to add in script?`tyvm man :)
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I typically avoid working with multiclick foods when I can because they're more tedious to implement... But adding cakes is a pretty reasonable request :P I'll take a look at this soon.
  10. awildspaceotter
    awildspaceotter
    5/5,
    Got me from ~30 to 70 agility in a few days of botting less than 3 hrs at a time with seemingly no ban, much appreciated