Does all rooftop courses and some others. Supports collecting marks of grace, high alching and Seers teleport.
- Tree Gnome Stronghold (Level 1)
- Draynor Village (Level 10)
- Al Kharid (Level 20)
- Varrock (Level 30)
- Canifis (Level 40)
- Ape Atoll (With Greegree) (Level 48)
- Falador (Level 50)
- Wilderness (Level 52)
- Werewolf Agility Course - Supports collecting/giving the stick for bonus XP (Level 60)
- Seers' Village - Supports Seers TP with Kandarin Hard Diary (Level 60)
- Pollniveach (Level 70)
- Prifddinas (Level 75)
- Relekka (Level 80)
- Ardougne (Level 90)
- banking for supplies at most locations
- collects marks of grace
- delays between obstacles will vary (randomized) with different weightings for different obstacles (more human-like)
- (optional) supports eating food for health
- (optional) if bot has Summer pies in inventory & the agility level is below the required level for the course, it'll eat pie to boost level
- (optional) supports Stamina/Energy/Super Energy Potions
- (optional) supports alchemy, and will automatically high/low alch depending on your magic level (supports: nature runes or Byrophyta's staff, any fire supplying runes including combination runes, any fire supplying staff including combination staffs/tome of fire)
- bot will now automatically detect when the Bryophyta staff is empty and recharge it if we have nature runes in the inventory
- (optional) supports pre-hovering obstacles for faster clicks
- (optional) various camera settings
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Cuppa AgilityAIO 1.1.108
Running around in circles so you don't have to.