Traverses the agility pyramid and trades in tops. Start near the pyramid with food and waterskins. Optionally supports Humidify.
- start next to the agility pyramid with waterskins (& food if applicable)
- have at least 3 empty inventory slots, to collect Pyramid Tops
- make sure you've talked to Simon at least once before (to complete the intro conversation to the pyramid)
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Eats any food with the interaction "Eat" (also supports wines)
- Humidify support
- Stamina/Energy pot support (will use if in inv)
- Customizable eat at health percentage range
- Will eat at a random point within range, and will always eat immediately if below this range
- Choc-ice support! Now you can bring waterkskins & food or choc-ices.
- Cashes in pyramid tops automatically (each completion as the tops are very heavy and waste a lot of run energy)
- Uses the camera effectively
- Automatically stops and logs out once out of waterskins or out of food and health is below the set percentage
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa AgilityPyramid 1.2.83
Collecting you lots of shiny yellow triangles.
- Cuppa AgilityPyramid v1.2.83 Released! Feb 27, 2023
- Cuppa AgilityPyramid v1.2.82 Released! Feb 20, 2023
- Cuppa AgilityPyramid v1.2.81 Released! Feb 11, 2023
Its running %90 good but sometimes the character doesnt take the pyramid top and completes the lap.
Always used to work flawlessly.. keeps getting "disconnected from server" after birthday update. Hopefully will be back fully soon. Cost me $1 overall trying to finnagle with it so could be worse.
Just a little bit more camera swing man and banking and this would be a 5/5 all day long
Used this for about 2-3 hours total now and plan to use it more. It just works.
Was very happy with the use I got from this script. This definitely was worth the credits and I had 0 issues with it from my experience, cheers Cuppa!
I'll start off by saying all of Cuppa's bots are absolutely fantastic and work flawlessly. I have used this one in the past and it has worked perfectly, however, recently, it spam clicks the pyramid top in your inventory saying "Nothing Interesting happens" endlessly, which is asking for a ban. Not sure if this is due to the recent update.
Hey! Yeah sorry man, this is a bug with Runemate itself due to Wednesday's game update. Unfortunately there's not a ton I can do besides wait for admins to fix Runemate, though that should hopefully be soon. I or admins will post a status update when it's fixed.
Sick one! I automatically go for Cuppa scripts as I'm yet to be let down.
Would it be too much trouble to add an option to ignore waterskins? For example if someone is using Choc-Ices or has desert amulet 4?
Thanks for everything!
This is by far the best bot ive ever used.. :)
general tips! dont use a proxy or a vpn that block u from loggin in on osrs home page, ur flagged at once
i have not tried this one at seers, just few hours maybe, but im way beyond now
Amazing script, works flawlessly. Used it yesterday and it would complete the pyramid but then just click the pyramid top and use it on a waterskin in my inventory over and over again. Hopefully gets fixed
This bug is due to the game update yesterday. Cloud partially fixed the client, but there still seems to be a couple of residual issues. Hopefully the rest get fixed soon :)
Excellent, over 200 complete runs flawlessly and banless. I'd recommend 2hrs at a time and lv50+ agility