There is currently a bug causing Cuppa AgilityPyramid to crash sometimes. I've pushed a fix, it should be approved soon. I'd recommend waiting for the update to continue using it.
Traverses the agility pyramid and trades in tops. Start near the pyramid with food and waterskins.
- start next to the agility pyramid with waterskins (& food if applicable)
- have at least 3 empty inventory slots, to collect Pyramid Tops
- make sure you've talked to Simon at least once before (to complete the intro conversation to the pyramid)
- Eats any food with the interaction "Eat" (also supports wines)
- Humidify support
- Stamina/Energy pot support (will use if in inv)
- Customizable eat at health percentage range
- Will eat at a random point within range, and will always eat immediately if below this range
- Cashes in pyramid tops automatically every 1-3 completions
- Intelligent and efficient movement
- Uses the camera effectively
- Automatically stops and logs out once out of waterskins or out of food and health is below the set percentage
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while every few minutes
Note: if you're having any trouble with camera movements, try setting the runescape game window to "Fixed" (not resizable) before starting the bot.
Cuppa AgilityPyramid 1.2.15
Collecting you lots of shiny yellow triangles.