Traverses the agility pyramid and trades in tops. Start near the pyramid with food and waterskins. Optionally supports Humidify.
- start next to the agility pyramid with waterskins (& food if applicable)
- have at least 3 empty inventory slots, to collect Pyramid Tops
- make sure you've talked to Simon at least once before (to complete the intro conversation to the pyramid)
- Eats any food with the interaction "Eat" (also supports wines)
- Humidify support
- Stamina/Energy pot support (will use if in inv)
- Customizable eat at health percentage range
- Will eat at a random point within range, and will always eat immediately if below this range
- Cashes in pyramid tops automatically every 1-3 completions
- Intelligent and efficient movement
- Uses the camera effectively
- Automatically stops and logs out once out of waterskins or out of food and health is below the set percentage
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while every few minutes
Cuppa AgilityPyramid 1.2.29
Collecting you lots of shiny yellow triangles.
Love this bot and it works great, deserves five stars. Only thing i'd suggest, is to the have camera "swing" more naturally for every hard turn of the pyramid- to seem more human like. When I do the agility laps naturally, I turn the camera to fully see the next few obstacels. The bot does minor turns and clicks ahead through the Pyramid just knowing where to run to next in a way I would never do.
This bot is awesome, it runs very smoothly with very few hiccups. The random afk function makes it much comfortable to run in longer periods, and the randomness in decision of when to eat foods.
There are only a few minor bugs that could lead to problems if you aren't careful and watch out for, at least the first few times and that's why i only give this a 4 star.
while using the "move camera often" checkbox:
The bot likes to rotate the camera such that it has to click on the obstacle hitboxes through walls. The bot likes the rotate camera function so much that it sometimes even likes to "trickshot aim" the obstacle hitboxes while rotating.
as of 26.aug 2020 the bot should pick up the tops every time it run past the end and will stack up to 3 tops before delivering. If you are running the bot on a new account TALK TO THE ARCHEOLOGIST FIRST the bot doesn't go though the introduction dialogue. MAKE SURE TO HAVE 3 FREE INV SLOTS, the bot will attempt to pick up the top repeatedly until it manages to.
With all these problems fixed, i would happily give it 5/5