Cuppa Anglerfish 1.0.12

Reel in some GP.

1. CuppaJava
    Fish anglerfish at Piscarilius. Supports Tempoross rewards such as spirit flakes and the fish barrel. Will automatically use dragon harpoon spec if equipped.

Requirements:

• 82 fishing (can reasonably safely be achieved with Cuppa Tempoross )
    • 100% piscarilius favour (can be quite quickly achieved)

How to use:
    • have a Fishing rod & plenty of sandworms in your bank OR inventory
    • optional: have spirit flakes in your bank/inventory for 1.5x the anglerfish!
    • optional: have a fish barrel in your bank/inventory for half the bank trips
    • optional: have a dragon harpoon equipped for the bot to use spec effectively
    • start the bot anywhere near the Piscarilius fishing area
    • click "Run"

Features:
    • automatically grabs items & manages inventory as needed
    • supports spirit flakes and fish barrel for maximum efficiency
    • smart afking & humanlike delays
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Venech
    Venech
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    this bot is amazing, well done!.. but it does get hung up outside of bank so have to baby sit it.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I've never seen it get stuck outside the bank, but I think I can imagine how it happens.

Can you please PM me or post on the bot thread with more info on where exactly it gets stuck? Is it getting stuck trying to click a banker with the chatbox saying "I can't reach that" or something else? A screenshot would be best (keeping your account name out of it).