Cuppa CharterShipBuyer 1.1.2

Get that crafting XP banked!

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

This bot is no longer being maintained. Use CuppaShopperAIO instead, as it has presets to buy from this shop and more.

Buys items from Charter Ship/Trader Crewmembers in Port Khazard.

Usage:
    • Run bot near Port Khazard
    • Select what items you wish to buy (Check Show all purchase items if you don't see what you're looking for)
    • Save settings & start

Features:
    • Practical GUI
    • World hops
    • Can select ANY items to purchase from Trader Crewmembers
    • Can modify which items to purchase at any time
    • Will automatically stop when no more coins in inventory
    • Banks at deposit box, no need for PIN
    • Useful for ironmen (btw)

Planned features:
    • Break handler DONE
    • World hop to close/next world (rather than random)
    • More Crewmember locations (feel free to post specific requests)
    • Superglass make support
    • Other item interactions (upon request?)
    • Possibly eventually fork this into a general shop buying bot (?)

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Sahand
    Sahand
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Not sure why people complain, this bot is amazing and I never had issues with it! Great job! Would love to see if a similar bot could be made for the ore-seller in keldagrim!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, thank you for the positive review! I'll reply to your thread about the Keldagrim bot.
  2. staygruntled
    staygruntled
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    This bot should be absolutely free considering how flawed it is. What a joke. My character stands idle for no reason for extended periods of time, does every action very slowly and to top it all off the bot never stopped running in the runemate client when my character logged out, so i paid for 6 hours of a bot i didnt even use. Garbage.
  3. salti4k
    salti4k
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Bot acts like a crackhead, super jittery and stands around sometimes. Would love for it to be fixed so I can get those crafting gains.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Strange, that's new. It's probably a bug in the current RuneMate client because of OSRS updating every thurday. Try out the lite version in a few days to see if it still acts like a crackhead lol.
  4. Zukmeku
    Zukmeku
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Keeps trying to use twisted league worlds, seems like a simple fix wasted money.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      It's still doing that? I updated it a while ago and that bug should have been fixed. I'll take another look tonight.

Edit: Alright I fixed it again. I had already fixed this before, but they changed the name of the worlds again. I pushed the update, to be approved by admins which will take a couple days. For future reference, please don't give 1 star reviews for minor bugs and instead report bugs in the bot's relevant thread so I can fix them. Thanks.
  5. IAMHENRY
    IAMHENRY
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Hit 80+ crafting on 2 ironmen with no bans!
  6. NGU
    NGU
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Bot broken tries to use twisted league worlds and waste $$$
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, this bot was created before twisted league worlds existed, it'll be a quick fix.

Update: I got the bot fixed and pushed the update, to be approved by admins which will take a couple days. For future reference, please don't give 1 star reviews for minor bugs and instead report bugs in the bot's relevant thread so I can fix them. Thanks.
  7. im maad
    im maad
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    just started using and seems to be really good, a nice bonus that it uses deposit box. just wondering if it hope to pvp worlds though..?
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      The way it's coded, it should never hop to a pvp world. But if you want to be double sure it never glitches and hops to one (eg. if there's a runemate client bug outside my control), just keep the world hop to pvp warning turned on (that thing that says "are you sure you want to hop to a pvp world") and it should be completely impossible for it to ever hop to pvp.
  8. Moustafa
    Moustafa
    4/5,
    Works well, I use it for 1-2 hours at a time and switch up my activities in between.
    Its quite click intensive and seems to click in the same few squares when traversing to and from the trader. Mabye just clicking the deposit box from the trader would be a little smoother? So long as the camera is fully zoomed out, it's doable.
  9. jmros
    jmros
    1/5,
    Got macroing ban (minor) after using it for > 20 minutes. Seems like a decent script but it's not safe atm.
  10. jordy berry
    jordy berry
    5/5,
    decent script only thing is so many people use it so takes ages to get supplies still lol
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Cheers m8, thanks for verifying it still works :)