Cuppa Chinchompas [BETA] 1.1.23

Hunts black, red or grey chins safely as possible!

1. CuppaJava
    This bot is in BETA and subject to change. Red/grey chinchompas should work fairly smoothly. Black chinchompas have the basic functionality added, to be improved soon.

Hunts ALL Chinchompas (black, red or grey). Can bank, detect dangerous players, run away, teleport, world hop.

Features:
    • supports all 3 chinchompa types (including wilderness black chinchompas)
    • supports Amulet of Glory for black chinchompas, as well as death handling, banking and attempting to escape from combat
    • anti-crash support (if the bot attempts to pick up someone else's trap, it'll worldhop)
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

How to use the bot for Black Chinchompas:
    • hide player attack in Runescape options (recommended)
    • have plenty of amulets of glory, box traps and food in your bank
    • start near Edgeville
    • start the bot
    Note: The bot will withdraw 2 glories every time. This is so that the bot can easily return to edgeville if the first amulet ever runs out of charges.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. ponasbatonasna
    ponasbatonasna
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.22
    Works great! Grey chins has some problems tho - once bot starts a break, after 5-7 mins, script crashes as script isnt detecting that bot is taking a break and it crashes due to inactivity. Before break, bot doesnt pick up boxtraps. Overall, amazing script as always.
  2. Dark ender
    Dark ender
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.21
    My boi Cuppa has done it again, for a "BETA" bot it works like a charm. So far so good :D
  3. Hit My Gong
    Hit My Gong
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.20
    Excellent on red chins.. Haven't tried blacks so 5 stars for what I have tried ^^
  4. thamil051593
    thamil051593
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.17
    Works flawlessly and even got me the pet at 83 hunter!
  5. Dwarpy
    Dwarpy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.17
    Very good gold per hour, red chins work well.
  6. Zach Neal
    Zach Neal
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.16
    Very nice!
  7. TheNoobRagnar
    TheNoobRagnar
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.16
    used to work very well to catch red chins until this morning, it keeps spam clicking on a jungle plant to place a trap. I think that the best thing to do is to let the player select manually the spots where to place the traps
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I haven't touched this bot in a long time, but by what I remember, the bot will automatically "anchor" (set the middle trap position) to the spot the player is standing on when the bot is started. Just stand in a clear 5x5 area before running the bot.

If/when I work on this bot again, I'll add a "set coordinate" button to make this more clear, but yeah.
  8. ahreneDoesElders
    ahreneDoesElders
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.15
    When using the break handler. it doesnt pick up your traps. at red chins. it just lets them stay on the ground and despawn! used a whole inventory of traps in 4 hours.
  9. Playing RS is Gay
    Playing RS is Gay
    5/5,
    Bot works well, only issue i've noticed so far is that it doesn't pick traps in order, it grabs the closest boxes so that makes certain trap fall before you can pick them up. Also it is a little slow, I have 99 hunter already so it can't keep up with how many chins I'm catching.
  10. Humfry
    Humfry
    4/5,
    Works great while hunting grey chinchompa's. Kinda slow in resetting traps, which results in a lower exp/h than expected.