This bot is in BETA and subject to change. Red/grey chinchompas should work fairly smoothly. Black chinchompas have the basic functionality added, to be improved soon.
Hunts ALL Chinchompas (black, red or grey). Can bank, detect dangerous players, run away, teleport, world hop.
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- supports all 3 chinchompa types (including wilderness black chinchompas)
- supports Amulet of Glory for black chinchompas, as well as death handling, banking and attempting to escape from combat
- anti-crash support (if the bot attempts to pick up someone else's trap, it'll worldhop)
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
How to use the bot for Black Chinchompas:
Note: The bot will withdraw 2 glories every time. This is so that the bot can easily return to edgeville if the first amulet ever runs out of charges.
- hide player attack in Runescape options (recommended)
- have plenty of amulets of glory, box traps and food in your bank
- start near Edgeville
- start the bot
Cuppa Chinchompas [BETA] 1.1.17
Hunts black, red or grey chins safely as possible!