Cuppa Chinchompas [BETA] 1.1.11

Hunts black, red or grey chins safely as possible!

1. CuppaJava
    This bot is in BETA and subject to change. Red/grey chinchompas should work fairly smoothly. Black chinchompas have the basic functionality added, to be improved soon.

Hunts ALL Chinchompas (black, red or grey). Can bank, detect dangerous players, run away, teleport, world hop.

Features:
    • supports all 3 chinchompa types (including wilderness black chinchompas)
    • supports Amulet of Glory for black chinchompas, as well as death handling, banking and attempting to escape from combat
    • customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
    • customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while every few minutes
    • intelligent delays between actions
    • anti-crash support (if the bot attempts to pick up someone else's trap, it'll worldhop)
    • progress log with a bunch of info

How to use the bot for Black Chinchompas:
    • hide player attack in Runescape options (recommended)
    • have plenty of amulets of glory, box traps and food in your bank
    • start near Edgeville
    • start the bot
    Note: The bot will withdraw 2 glories every time. This is so that the bot can easily return to edgeville if the first amulet ever runs out of charges.

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Flesh0119
    Flesh0119
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    Bot seems to work but constantly gets stuck trying to set a 4th trap even if you are only able to use 3.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      That's strange, I haven't gotten any report like that before. Could you please PM me your log from the session?

I do appreciate the bug report though, this bot definitely needs some more testing done before it's full release.