1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet [LITE] 1.7.6

Diamonds are a bot's best friend.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Basically the exact same thing as Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet[Premium] except with a 3 hour weekly limit.

For more info or how to use the bot, see the premium version page.
    rajjken1337 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. rajjken1337
    rajjken1337
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.3
    Only difference between this and the premium one is the time limit of usage, absolute banger. Thanks a lot for this, Cuppa!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3
  2. jlpa2311
    jlpa2311
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.4
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the feedback.
  3. DeadOwnz
    DeadOwnz
    4/5,
    its annoying cause how is this bot the Lite version but it outperforms the full version..
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      The premium & lite versions of the bot use identical code. The only difference is that there's a check that if the bot is the lite/trial version, it has the time limiter.

So if lite is working better than premium for you, that'd be either just luck or some external factor (temporary Runemate bug, or plugin, or something running in the background, or something else).
  4. js122
    js122
    5/5,
    Works perfect, not sure what issues people are having because ive had no issues averaging 4-5 successful runs per hour. Likely stats or settings aren't where they need to be if having issues.
    1. CuppaJava
  5. elephantandcastle
    elephantandcastle
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.2
    Similar review left on the paid version, but i've ran this for a few hours and only managed one successful run. There is a big delay in between clicks and it isn't finishing prepared enough for the boss so isn't even entering the room, or is entering and then leaving.
    No plugins running and good ping.
  6. Spy Bee
    Spy Bee
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.11
    Tried it for 6 hours during the course of 2 weeks, and it works great. It only died a couple times while I was watching but it was mostly due to terrible room RNG and not the bot mechanics. Switching to the paid version now
    1. CuppaJava
  7. heisenbergcm355
    heisenbergcm355
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.11
    Did a great job!
    1. CuppaJava
  8. Gelden
    Gelden
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.7
    Worked great, even with my low mage level.
    1. CuppaJava
  9. set0028
    set0028
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.9
    Works perfectly
    1. CuppaJava
  10. kaelthuzad
    kaelthuzad
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    well i dont write reviews but this thing actually works kudos to creators