1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Fishing Trawler 1.4.6

Seriously, who thought this would be fun?

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Plays the fishing trawler minigame to get the angler's outfit.

Usage:
    • have a Swamp paste in your inventory if Filling Leaks, or an Axe in your inventory if Chopping Tentacles
    • start the bot near at Port Khazard
    Features:
    • Efficiently plays the Fishing Trawler minigame
    • Option to Chop Kraken tentacles (recommended) or fill leaks
    • automatically grabs an axe/hammer if chopping kraken and we don't have one
    • Will automatically bank once to check how many Angler pieces are collected
    • Option to AFK when we have enough activity for an Angler roll
    • Option to stop the bot once all pieces are collected
    • Option to use direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
    • Will stop if ever out of Swamp paste
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. blackhawk194
    blackhawk194
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.6
    Another great Cuppa script. Used to get 4 accounts Anglers. Wouldn't hesitate to use again!
    1. CuppaJava
  2. HellsChosen
    HellsChosen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    Another great bot from the famous (or infamous depending on which ScaperCircle you run in) Cuppa. I needed to get Angler's outfit, and this bot couldn't have made it any easier. It's simple to setup, works flawlessly at cutting tentacles along with all the other bots that do this minigame =P, and get's you Angler's outfit in record times. (Assuming you don't have Jon's RNG, LOL) Once again, 5/5.
    1. CuppaJava
  3. REBIRTH07
    REBIRTH07
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    Outstanding very very VERY optimal bot doesnt waste time and works cuppa is RM GOATED
    1. CuppaJava
  4. ToastedPanda69
    ToastedPanda69
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Used this for quite awhile... always works great and have yet to get a ban.. only full angler sets
    1. CuppaJava
  5. Kekman
    Kekman
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.20
    You've made some fantastic bots, but this one is a miss. It doesn't click the leaks nearly fast enough to ever get enough points. I didn't try kraken cutting but I'm not gonna bother. Id like my 32 cents back on this one
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, I think we discussed this in DMs a while ago as well, but just to reply to this:

The bot should have already worked solidly with chopping kraken; But today I also released an update that should drastically improve the performance of filling leaks as well.

Should work much better overall in 1.4.0 :)
  6. wicky
    wicky
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.19
    worked perfect
    1. CuppaJava
  7. Anon t
    Anon t
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.16
    Cuppa, I don't review much but this and all your bots have been amazing so far bud keep it up.
    1. CuppaJava
  8. Hitchcocked
    Hitchcocked
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.16
    Worked perfectly!
    1. CuppaJava
  9. LoafErikson
    LoafErikson
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.15
    Bot worked like a charm. I started it, ran for 7 1/2 hours and boom, got full angler. As always, thank you cuppa. You're the best in the biz!
    1. CuppaJava
  10. Dwarom
    Dwarom
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.13
    Great bot. I only used tentacle chop mode. It sometimes misses a click on the tentacle or sometimes misses a repair, but that make it more human like i think. Easy angler outfit in 43 games, never failed to get 130+ points in a game
    1. CuppaJava