1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Gauntlet [LITE] 1.7.5

Diamonds are a bot's best friend.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Basically the exact same thing as Cuppa Gauntlet[Premium] except with a 3 hour weekly limit.

For more info or how to use the bot, see the premium version page.

Recent Reviews

1. heisenbergcm355
    heisenbergcm355
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.11
    rune as it should ive had no problems with this. done around 30 kc
    1. CuppaJava
  2. guskingb
    guskingb
    3/5,
    Version: 1.5.4
    i came back to 15 runs and no completions.. that means i died 15 times. apparently the prayer switch doesn't work. it has before but i guess it needs an update! pls fix this otherwise flawless script!
  3. Flesh0119
    Flesh0119
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.4
    This bot is honestly amazing, however with the last update it is not swaping prayers at hunlef.
    Didn't want to give a bad rating though as it could be from a game update as this worked perfect few days ago.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, yeah there was an issue yesterday after the Runelite update.

Everything should be working again if you restart osrs & RM; Feel free to let me know if you have any further issues.
  4. akanugget
    akanugget
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.4
    Works well right out the gate.
    Suggestions:
    Inventory shuffle into a special order
    Camera turning
    Question: Does it just leave the gauntlet when it doesn't get good rng on the rooms? Or might this be a minor bug?
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Honestly by my understanding jagex doesn't seem to care about inventory layout or camera position, it just doesn't seem like something they'd track. But I can look into them.

Yeah it leaves if it doesn't get a weapon on the first 5 rooms, or it doesn't get enough resources in first 5 rooms (this is configurable in the settings). It's to avoid bad rng ruining runs.
  5. jaidosbruh96
    jaidosbruh96
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    top script only thing its missing is for the camera too move around a bit for more human like gameplay
  6. TheZombie
    TheZombie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Its perfect!
    1. CuppaJava