1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift 2.4.1

Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Plays the Guardian of the Rift minigame so you don't have to Runecraft!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Setup Guide + Recommendations:
    By popular request, I've written a guide that goes more in-depth on the options & settings of this bot: OSRS - Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift Guide + Recommendations

Requirements:
    • Temple of the Eye quest completed (10 Runecrafting)
    • optional: lunar diplomacy & 67 magic for NPC contact repairing pouches

How to use:
    • have a chisel & pickaxe
    • start the bot inside the Guardians of the Rift minigame, or just outside (in the lobby)
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Features:
    • plays the minigame fully automatically, with a highly intelligent and customizable macro playstyle (automatically stocking up on fragments, cells, crafts & uses them intelligently)
    • highly customizable settings, including setting the bot's altar/rune priorities (or automatically balance based off banked pointed), option to mine until first portal, option to skip cells, option to skip assembling guardians, etc
    • supports making combination runes! Requires 82 magic, lunars, runes for Magic Imbue, secondary runes to combine & binding necklaces in bank
    • supports the eastern (agility shortcut), taking the portal to the western mining area, or regular mining area
    • supports essence pouches & automatic repairing using NPC contact OR by using Abyssal pearls at Cordelia (either using the Rune pouch for NPC contact or automatically leaving between games to bank for required items)
    • bot will automatically swap between varrock armor/robe top of the eye as needed (when mining/runecrafting) if both are in inventory
    • performs logical preparational actions between games (crafting runes until altars close, restocking items, standing near mining areas)
    • customizable option to worldhop automatically to find a suitable world
    • Kitten support! Bot will feed kitten (Raw karambwanji, Caviar or Roe), and pet it to keep it happy.
    • UIM support! Bot won't attempt to deposit runes if botting on an UIM
    • Option to select which runes to drop
    • dragon pickaxe spec support!
    • automatically uses talismans it gets (you can toggle off talismans by right clicking specific guardians in game if you don't want certain ones)
    • automatically attempts to re-enter the minigame if we're not inside, idling as needed
    • human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
    • optional: direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
    • solid runecrafting xp, solid GP (depending on levels), solid rewards
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kramzie and Ayysmarmy like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Phat_dad
    Phat_dad
    1/5,
    Version: 2.4.1
    gotten two bans from this bot
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, bans are always a possibility.

If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.

If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know.
  2. Feylure
    Feylure
    5/5,
    Ez lvl 60 in 10 hour run
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  3. FrogLordSteve
    FrogLordSteve
    5/5,
    anybody who says otherwise is a dipsht
    bot is great
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      thank you lord of the frogs

<3
  4. NoobSlayer123
    NoobSlayer123
    5/5,
    Ran the bot for days with breaks and it never bugged out once. 10/10 as always from Cuppa scripts
    1. CuppaJava
  5. MafiaPlayer
    MafiaPlayer
    5/5,
    got from lvl 50-80, no ban :)
    1. CuppaJava
  6. adam neal
    adam neal
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.0
    Works perfectly! Awesome script, nothing to complain about :)
    1. CuppaJava
  7. Simonspies
    Simonspies
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4.0
    Simple and amazing scirpt! Been running at least 6 hours a day and have gotten 1 account to lvl 85 without a ban and a 2nd account currently in the 70s no ban either
    1. CuppaJava
  8. ownagenoob
    ownagenoob
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.15
    The best plain and simple!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  9. GodsVoice
    GodsVoice
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.14
    Cuppa's Bots are always the best - Completed the log and helped me get 99 RC
    1. CuppaJava
  10. drew49315
    drew49315
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.14
    Cuppa is the GOAT, even replied quickly when there was a minor bug to let me know it was fixed
    1. CuppaJava