Hunts herbiboars. Supports banking at Castle Wars or Fossil Island. Also supports stamina and energy pots.
September 1st, 2021: This bot will no longer be updated, as hunting Herbiboars have been added to Cuppa HunterAIO.
Check out Cuppa HunterAIO for an updated Herbiboar bot!
If banking at Fossil Island, ensure the bank chest is built. If banking at castle wars, ensure digsite pendant Fossil Island teleport & mushroom network teleports are unlocked.
- start the bot near the Mushroom Forest on Fossil Island
- have magical secateurs equipped (optional)
- recommended: have auto retaliate off and left-click-attack NPCs off
- optional: have stamina/energy potions in the bank
- optional: if banking at castle wars, have a digsite pendant & ring of dueling equipped, and plenty in the bank
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Efficiently hunts down herbiboars, with plenty of failsafes
- Can bank at Fossil Island bank or Castle Wars
- Optional Stamina/Energy pot support
- The bot is careful around the Level-109 Ancient Zygomites. If one ever targets the player, the player will run away. Also clicks more precisely near them to avoid them.
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Cuppa Herbiboar 1.2.19
Want the Herbi pet? Of course you do.
Good bot but gets stuck in two place. One is examining doodads at the intersection above the hardwood patches. Would get stuck clicking the same mud obstacle over and over again before hopping. Chat box fills up with there's nothing interesting here. 2nd place is examining one of the western smelly mushrooms between the two birdhouse. This one is just under the wyvern slayer area. Would often right click the right object but miss the inspect option in the chatbox and repeat the process over and over again. Takes quite a few tries before correcting itself. Could lead to bans.
It is so amazing good. Not only the random anti-ban pattern, but the bot itself and how it works this the herb sack. I have no complaints about the functionality or whatsoever.
I have had it running with 5 hours run time, 4 hours break time and nothing bad have come my way. 80-90 hunter.
However, since 16-06-2021 it seems like it just stops?
The status is inspecting, but nothing happens. It then idles and I get logged out and the bot then logs in and stands afk again. So in a loop it will login then afk, then log back in.
I am not sure what caused this, or how to report it to help you as I am unsure if only I have this issue, or more people have it.
Thank you for your work Cuppa.
Tried for the first time today, got stuck without catching a herbiboar. Keeps clicking in between 2 objects even when the path is already revealed, when it gets stuck like 10 times it proceeds to hop worlds then does exactly the same thing again. Maybe it has something to do with the start position of the track? The one at the farming patches just always seems to get stuck.