Cuppa Herbiboar 1.2.18

Want the Herbi pet? Of course you do.

1. CuppaJava
    Hunts herbiboars. Supports banking at Castle Wars or Fossil Island. Also supports stamina and energy pots.

Usage:
    • start the bot near the Mushroom Forest on Fossil Island
    • have magical secateurs equipped (optional)
    • recommended: have auto retaliate off and left-click-attack NPCs off
    • optional: have stamina/energy potions in the bank
    • optional: if banking at castle wars, have a digsite pendant & ring of dueling equipped, and plenty in the bank
    If banking at Fossil Island, ensure the bank chest is built. If banking at castle wars, ensure digsite pendant Fossil Island teleport & mushroom network teleports are unlcoked.

Features:
    • Efficiently hunts down herbiboars, with plenty of failsafes
    • Can bank at Fossil Island bank or Castle Wars
    • Optional Stamina/Energy pot support
    • The bot is careful around the Level-109 Ancient Zygomites. If one ever targets the player, the player will run away. Also clicks more precisely near them to avoid them.
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. telnal
    telnal
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.18
    Good bot but gets stuck in two place. One is examining doodads at the intersection above the hardwood patches. Would get stuck clicking the same mud obstacle over and over again before hopping. Chat box fills up with there's nothing interesting here. 2nd place is examining one of the western smelly mushrooms between the two birdhouse. This one is just under the wyvern slayer area. Would often right click the right object but miss the inspect option in the chatbox and repeat the process over and over again. Takes quite a few tries before correcting itself. Could lead to bans.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the info! I've been receiving more reports of issues lately, so while it's still possible that these are temporary Runemate bugs happening, it's also definitely possible jagex changed something on their end.

I'm in the process of levelling an account to 80 hunter so that I can see if there's anything I can do about this. Sorry for the issues!
  2. mtossen
    mtossen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.14
    It is so amazing good. Not only the random anti-ban pattern, but the bot itself and how it works this the herb sack. I have no complaints about the functionality or whatsoever.

I have had it running with 5 hours run time, 4 hours break time and nothing bad have come my way. 80-90 hunter.

However, since 16-06-2021 it seems like it just stops?
    The status is inspecting, but nothing happens. It then idles and I get logged out and the bot then logs in and stands afk again. So in a loop it will login then afk, then log back in.

I am not sure what caused this, or how to report it to help you as I am unsure if only I have this issue, or more people have it.

Thank you for your work Cuppa.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hi :) I'm not totally sure what could cause this either, honestly. There was an OSRS game update today, so it's possible that something broke, but it's also possible it's a temporary caching bug with Runemate. I'll paste the general debugging tips I usually give below, or feel free to PM me if you continue having issues.

Often issues like this can be fixed by restarting both OSRS & Runemate and trying again, especially after game updates.

But if that doesn't work you can also try clearing your game cache by:
      1) Closing OSRS/Runemate
      2) Clear your OSRS game cache
      3) Open OSRS & Runemate back up
      On windows, the OSRS cache can be found by clicking start and pasting into the search bar:
      %USERPROFILE%\jagexcache\oldschool\LIVE

NOTE: ALL my premium bots have a LITE version you can use for an hour per week. Please feel free to use the lite version while testing so Runemate doesn't charge you each time you restart the bot.
  3. jaytee2
    jaytee2
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.12
    easily bannable bot
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      This review gives me no useful insight on what you'd like to see me improve. If you have any actual feedback, please feel free to post on the bot thread rather than posting a vague "bot bad 2 stars".
  4. Kantefyi
    Kantefyi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.10
    80-91 ran smooth, got the pet and want to finish 99 off, great for my ironman. Thanks Cuppa 10/10
    1. CuppaJava
  5. FranchescaNear
    FranchescaNear
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Literally 48 hours from 80-90 hunter, 2 Sessions of 24 Hours, 15 days ago and no ban, i'de rather this bot is Excellent

My Setup :
    Time Between Breaks : 70 Mins
    Break Lenght : 20-30 Mins
    Uncheck Herb Sack
    Random AFK Handler Enable
    1. CuppaJava
  6. Hamon1994
    Hamon1994
    4/5,
    Worked great for one hour but is now stuck at the big yellow mushrom trying to inspect the smelly mushrom ovr and over again...
  7. virtuehf
    virtuehf
    5/5,
    Is there anything this guy can't do? Runs smooth like all his others.
    1. CuppaJava
  8. ArrancaRabo
    ArrancaRabo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Another excellent bot from Cuppa, just sit back, put screen on full zoom out and facing north and watch the magic happen with a cuppa tea.
    1. CuppaJava
  9. Eiwittenhoog
    Eiwittenhoog
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    Tried for the first time today, got stuck without catching a herbiboar. Keeps clicking in between 2 objects even when the path is already revealed, when it gets stuck like 10 times it proceeds to hop worlds then does exactly the same thing again. Maybe it has something to do with the start position of the track? The one at the farming patches just always seems to get stuck.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      It's possible this is a bug in the bot, but just to cover all the bases, could you please try clearing your OSRS game cache then restart both runemate and osrs. And make sure to not switch screen mode (resizable/fixed) while runemate is open.

Let me know if this fixes it, people often seem to have caching issues after game updates.
  10. PrimeauS
    PrimeauS
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    It was working great, but now there is currently an issue with the failsafe where it seems to not be able to find my magic secateurs even though they are equipped.
    As a result, it just isn't working anymore.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Please try clearing your OSRS game cache then restart both runemate and osrs. And make sure to not switch screen mode (resizable/fixed) while runemate is open.

Any time the bot can't find an item, it's almost always related to this. It's a runemate client bug.