Cuppa Herbiboar 1.0.26

Want the Herbi pet? Of course you do.

1. CuppaJava
    Hunts herbiboars. Supports banking at Castle Wars or Fossil Island. Also supports stamina and energy pots.

Usage:
    • start the bot near the Mushroom Forest on Fossil Island
    • have magical secateurs equipped/regular secateurs in inventory
    • recommended: have auto retaliate off and left-click-attack NPCs off
    • optional: have stamina/energy potions in the bank
    • optional: if banking at castle wars, have a digsite pendant & ring of dueling equipped, and plenty in the bank
    If banking at Fossil Island, ensure the bank chest is built. If banking at castle wars, ensure digsite pendant Fossil Island teleport & mushroom network teleports are unlcoked.

Features:
    • Efficiently hunts down herbiboars, with plenty of failsafes
    • Can bank at Fossil Island bank or Castle Wars
    • Optional Stamina/Energy pot support
    • Intelligent and efficient movement
    • The bot is careful around the Level-109 Ancient Zygomites. If one ever targets the player, the player will run away. Also clicks more precisely near them to avoid them.
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while every few minutes
    • my own personal, robust traversal system written from the ground up. doesn't rely on the runemate "web" to work correctly

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. JKunch
    JKunch
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.24
    So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but the bot has a few issues that I have found. I ran it for about 4 hours on and off after the problems. It seems to get stuck sometimes on this certain trail. It just stands there and says interacting with target but never moves unless you move the character. I have had many log outs with the fail safe feature (which is really nice and appreciated). It seems to get lost or cant click what it needs too. If I'm doing something wrong and no one has these issues than 5 stars hands down it really is a well written script. Just letting people know what's going on.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'd be a bit surprised if the bot was missing a trail at this point to be honest, as no one else has mentioned it. But all the trails were added manually by me and it is possible I missed one.

If this happens again, would you be able to PM me a screenshot of:
      1) the object inspected (mushroom, seaweed, dirt patch, etc),
      2) the beginning of the path generated (the first step in the trail)
      3) where the trails leads to (the next thing to inpect)

That way I can match them up to my own game and add the trail coordinates if it's missing, or double check that it's there :)
  2. OndrayFelipe
    OndrayFelipe
    5/5,
    absolutely perfect now, however maybe fix the path walking to the bank. when banking the bot will run up the mountain, realize it messed up, then will go all the way back around instead of using cave or under bridge. so somtimes, botlike.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Edit: I've looked into it a bit and found what should be a more reliable path. Feel free to PM me if it's still going up the mountain much after the next update, but it should be better.

Original reply:
      Cheers mate, appreciate the follow up review.
      I'll see if I can get the banking path tweaked (traversal in runemate is always a bit hit and miss, honestly). But I'll see if I can improve it :)
  3. farted123
    farted123
    5/5,
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Glad it's working well for you man, and grats on the pet :)
  4. OndrayFelipe
    OndrayFelipe
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.20
    would be a 5 star BUT it doesn't run away when being attacked by a lvl 100 mushroom and YOU WILL DIE if you're low to mid level as it hits consistent 8s. Must babysit bot as for now.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Edit, updated response:

I agree, I was considering adding more safety around the Zygomites for a while now, especially because I know a lot of ironmen use this.

I've added a few features to make this more safe (they'll be out in the next update, watch the thread!):
      - the bot will now run away if a zygomite evertargets the player
      But that'll be even more unlikely now because
      - the bot will automatically force right click interaction (use the right click menu) when inspecting an object near a Zygomite. This should make it almost impossible to click a Zygomite.

I'd still recommend wearing a ring of life if you're on a HCIM, and it's still possible to die to the ammonite crabs if you're super low level, but the Zygomites shouldn't be a concern after the next update.
  5. Main Botting
    Main Botting
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.20
    Great bot
  6. moneykilz
    moneykilz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.18
    Fantastic bot
  7. ziplock1738
    ziplock1738
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.18
    This is the best non generic bot I've seen on Runemate in a very long time. Works flawlessly, currently using Super Energy potions and only using about 15/hr.
    1. CuppaJava
  8. Aussie_nomad
    Aussie_nomad
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    Amazing bot just done 300 kc with ti only thing you need to do is have more stams in your bag then you need so about 10-15 so your herb sack doesnt fill up before you run out of stams thne it banks fine and runs back and starts agin
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Cheers man, glad it's working overall. I've PMed you to get a bit more info on the issue with stams/herb sack :)