Hunts herbiboars. Supports banking at Castle Wars or Fossil Island. Also supports stamina and energy pots.
If banking at Fossil Island, ensure the bank chest is built. If banking at castle wars, ensure digsite pendant Fossil Island teleport & mushroom network teleports are unlcoked.
- start the bot near the Mushroom Forest on Fossil Island
- have magical secateurs equipped (optional)
- recommended: have auto retaliate off and left-click-attack NPCs off
- optional: have stamina/energy potions in the bank
- optional: if banking at castle wars, have a digsite pendant & ring of dueling equipped, and plenty in the bank
- Efficiently hunts down herbiboars, with plenty of failsafes
- Can bank at Fossil Island bank or Castle Wars
- Optional Stamina/Energy pot support
- Intelligent and efficient movement
- The bot is careful around the Level-109 Ancient Zygomites. If one ever targets the player, the player will run away. Also clicks more precisely near them to avoid them.
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while every few minutes
- my own personal, robust traversal system written from the ground up. doesn't rely on the runemate "web" to work correctly
Cuppa Herbiboar 1.2.3
Want the Herbi pet? Of course you do.
Tried for the first time today, got stuck without catching a herbiboar. Keeps clicking in between 2 objects even when the path is already revealed, when it gets stuck like 10 times it proceeds to hop worlds then does exactly the same thing again. Maybe it has something to do with the start position of the track? The one at the farming patches just always seems to get stuck.
Great bot, was working great for the last week, today for some reason it said Failsafe activated cannot find magic secateurs when they are already equipped. Tried starting with them in inventory still continues to kick me off, I have been charged each time, please refund me for the last few times it went off. Hope to hear from you.
So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but the bot has a few issues that I have found. I ran it for about 4 hours on and off after the problems. It seems to get stuck sometimes on this certain trail. It just stands there and says interacting with target but never moves unless you move the character. I have had many log outs with the fail safe feature (which is really nice and appreciated). It seems to get lost or cant click what it needs too. If I'm doing something wrong and no one has these issues than 5 stars hands down it really is a well written script. Just letting people know what's going on.
Used for over 8m XP across 5 days going pretty hard. Managed to bag myself the pet after an 18 hour session. Would no recommend suicide botting like me though. Bot smart and safe.