1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Hunter AIO [LITE] 2.3.16

Let's try hunting some critters.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

The exact same bot as Cuppa HunterAIO, except free and limited to 1 hour of usage per week.

For more info or unlimited usage please see Cuppa HunterAIO (premium).

Recent Reviews

1. dandiggers
    dandiggers
    4/5,
    Version: 2.3.9
    Good bot but here's my constructive feedback/thoughts.

After trialing the 3 free herbiboar bots on the store, i think mikes one is the best, for two reasons.

Mikes herbiboar script:

Doesn't waste time sorting herbs. (Allows you to just have the herb sack set to open which auto fills it, after an hour which is the max time i'll run a script for the bag isn't even full)

Doesn't purposefully inspect the wrong mushroom or bush. Which makes you look more like a bot imo since runelite, the c++ official client and the mobile client now show you 100% of the time the exact spot you need to inspect.

Doesn't wait around & misclick

--

I'm assuming you scripted yours this way to make the script look less bot like but imo it makes it look more botlike. Especially when people can just use break handlers if they're worried about looking too efficient.

I'd say the only thing this script does better than other heriboar scripts on the store is that this script has better pathing.

Mikes heriboar script gets 140k xp per hour, this script gets around 100k xp per hour.

They're both good scripts & both priced at $0.08 per hour. So pick your poison.

TL;DR the script is good but has different design choices to other scripts on the bot store which results in lesser xp per hour in a trade off for possible slightly lower chances of catching a ban.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the feedback, this is all fair & understandable.

Just to clarify a couple things:
      - the reason mine closes the herb sack is because (afaik) it's not possible to track herbs that go straight into the pouch, for UI tracking. also the bot can't drop "junk" ones if they're in the pouch. or note them at the leprechaun. and it's really only a couple extra seconds per hour clicking to fill the pouch. i think keeping the pouch closed has a lot of benefits. but pros and cons i guess, i guess i could even make it a toggle.
      - my bot doesn't exactly "purposefully" inspect the wrong spot, but i understand what you mean; it just does it "blindly", simulating a player without the plugin enabled. but i do agree that these days almost everyone will be using the plugin. i have been meaning to update it to use the same data as the plugin/other bots, it's just a moderate size refactor

Anyway again I do value the feedback and think it's totally reasonable. Thank you.
  2. Idkidcanymore
    Idkidcanymore
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.37
    Bots great. Would leave an instruction in the bot somewhere to bring 6 box traps when hunting black chins otherwise it will stop the bot. I did not realize and was having issues. Other than that works great in multiple spots.
  3. bagelbau
    bagelbau
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.35
    my only suggestion would be to add a logout if x # of players appear. Bot needs PK detection, but otherwise works flawlessly
  4. luckylock
    luckylock
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.10
    works well at reds how ever i can not type i wish he added a way i could type
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Just as a heads up, you can enable typing for any bot by (near the top of the bot) clicking "BLOCK INPUT" and then uncheck "Keyboard". (If it doesn't work try toggling it a couple of times, it can get stuck sometimes briefly).

Alternatively, pausing the bot unblocks both the mouse & keyboard :)
  5. boxesunstacked
    boxesunstacked
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.50
    10/10 Thank you for giving us a lite version to test on. Suggestion: the ability to cut Kebbit spikes into bolts rather than dropping them on the floor. Remember to reset your cache if you're having issues getting the bot to follow through!