Note: bring extra traps! The bot will attempt to collect them whenever breaking/hopping, but will work smoother with extra.
Supported Prey Types:
- Herbiboar (Supports banking at Castle Wars or Fossil Island. Also supports stamina and energy pots. See Herbiboar Features for more info!)
- Butterflies (Butterfly net & some jars)
- Birds (Bird snares)
- Deadfall trapping kebbits (Knife & usable axe)
- Falconry (GP for buying the falcon if it loses it)
- Salamanders (Rope & small fishing nets)
- anti-crash support (if the bot attempts to pick up someone else's trap, it'll worldhop)
- can change the coordinate to trap near on-the-fly
- "unofficially" supports black salamanders (will use the +1 trap for hunting in the wilderness, but not deathwalk. Should eventually timeout and stop the bot if it dies)
Herbiboar Specific Usage:
If banking at Fossil Island, ensure the bank chest is built. If banking at castle wars, ensure digsite pendant Fossil Island teleport & mushroom network teleports are unlocked.
- start the bot near the Mushroom Forest on Fossil Island
- have magical secateurs equipped (optional)
- recommended: have auto retaliate off and left-click-attack NPCs off
- optional: have herb sack in the inventory if you want to use it
- optional: have stamina/energy potions in the bank
- optional: if banking at castle wars, have a digsite pendant & ring of dueling equipped, and plenty in the bank
- optional: can note herbs at the tool leprechaun
Herbiboar Specific Features:
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Efficiently hunts down herbiboars, with plenty of failsafes
- Can bank at Fossil Island bank or Castle Wars
- Optional herb sack support
- Optional Stamina/Energy pot support
- The bot is careful around the Level-109 Ancient Zygomites. If one ever targets the player, the player will run away. Also clicks more precisely near them to avoid them.
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Fresh Start Worlds supported:
Bot will only hop to Fresh Start worlds if started on a Fresh Start world. (Otherwise, the bot won't hop to FSW).
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa HunterAIO 2.1.1
Let's hunt some critters.
- Cuppa HunterAIO v2.1.1 Released! Mar 22, 2023 at 2:01 PM
- Cuppa HunterAIO v2.1.0 Released! Mar 21, 2023 at 1:18 PM
- Cuppa HunterAIO v2.0.64 Released! Feb 27, 2023
Great update for Herbiboar hunting. Does it very efficient. Only thing missing is Herbi ;)
Everything else in the bot works phenomenally, however Herbiboar (what I primarily use it for) BARELY works. I've had to restart the bot so many times because it will just shut off either because it tries searching the same mushroom 30-40 times or just because it feels like shutting off with the message "Bot has been idle for a few minutes and will now stop". Could be 5 minutes after starting the bot, could be 8 hours after starting the bot. It's entirely unreliable.
Hey, users have sporadically told me they're having issues with Herbi, but it's very strange as other people tell me that they used it to lvl 99+ with no issues. I'm not really sure why some people seem to face a lot of trouble with it.
Sorry either way that it's giving you so much trouble.
My only real advice is that maybe disabling all Runelite plugins may help, as some plugins interfere and it's hard to know which. But I understand you may already have tried that or it may not help.
I'll try to stress test herbi more soon, it's just difficult for me to nail down as it's so random seemingly. Again, sorry for the inconsistency.
Falconry works flawlessly
Hunting red chins, seems to work well for the most part. I notice the bot often lets a "successfully caught" box die to go to different "successfully caught" box that despawns at a later time. This seems unfortunate? Is this intented? Could it be fixed?
This isn't intentional. I do know it has been mentioned in the past, but it seems like a bit of an odd issue as it's Runemate seemingly randomly rarely losing track of a box/not detecting it anymore.
I'll try to see if there's anything I can do, but if it's not happening *too* often I usually just bring a ton of extra traps personally.
I tried birds, butterflies, salamanders and falconry. Each worked flawlessly!
Good bot, unfortunately detected and perm banned after a single use.
It was the only bot i've used on the account.
Did 30-70 hunter in a day, the only issue is it wouldn't let me delete co ords by clicking on them, so I had to stop and restart the script when I moved from green sallys to orange, and orange to red.
Appreciate the feedback :)
You're totally correct, there's currently a flaw in the interface where clicking coords will only delete while the bot is un-paused. Which is definitely unintuitive and should be fixed.
I've made it so (in the next update) coords can be clicked to remove while paused.
Went from 71-99 in 1 week doing salamanders and herbi such a great script!
An okay bot. Trained red chins at Priff from level 82-84 before i recieved a 2-day ban. This is the only bot i’ve ever used, so the ban was 100% from this. Had some problems with the bot quitting after catching 2-3 chins, and charging me money every time i went to restart it.
good script but got banned for use it 3hrs @orange salamanders
I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, bans are always a possibility.
If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.
If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know.