1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Hunter AIO 2.3.16

Let's hunt some critters.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Note: bring extra traps! The bot will attempt to collect them whenever breaking/hopping, but will work smoother with extra.

Supported Prey Types:
    • Herbiboar (Supports banking at Castle Wars or Fossil Island. Also supports stamina and energy pots. See Herbiboar Features for more info!)
    • Chinchompas
    • Butterflies (Butterfly net & some jars)
    • Birds (Bird snares)
    • Deadfall trapping kebbits (Knife & usable axe)
    • Falconry (GP for buying the falcon if it loses it)
    • Salamanders (Rope & small fishing nets)
    Additionally, Varlamore hunter creatures supported: Pyre fox (deadfall trap), Tecu salamander (net trap), Embertailed jerboa (box trap)

Features:

• anti-crash support (if the bot attempts to pick up someone else's trap, it'll worldhop)
    • can change the coordinate to trap near on-the-fly
    • "unofficially" supports black salamanders (will use the +1 trap for hunting in the wilderness, but not deathwalk. Should eventually timeout and stop the bot if it dies)
    • optional: direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance

Herbiboar Specific Usage:
    • start the bot near the Mushroom Forest on Fossil Island
    • have magical secateurs equipped (optional)
    • recommended: have auto retaliate off and left-click-attack NPCs off
    • optional: have herb sack in the inventory if you want to use it
    • optional: have stamina/energy potions in the bank
    • optional: if banking at castle wars, have a digsite pendant & ring of dueling equipped, and plenty in the bank
    • optional: can note herbs at the tool leprechaun
    If banking at Fossil Island, ensure the bank chest is built. If banking at castle wars, ensure digsite pendant Fossil Island teleport & mushroom network teleports are unlocked.

Herbiboar Specific Features:
    • Efficiently hunts down herbiboars, with plenty of failsafes
    • Can bank at Fossil Island bank or Castle Wars
    • Optional herb sack support
    • Optional Stamina/Energy pot support
    • The bot is careful around the Level-109 Ancient Zygomites. If one ever targets the player, the player will run away. Also clicks more precisely near them to avoid them.
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Alternative Gamemode Worlds supported:
    If the bot is started on an alternative gamemode world (such as Leagues, Fresh Start Worlds, etc) it will only hop to other worlds of that type. Otherwise it will use regular worlds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Updates

1. Cuppa Hunter AIO v2.3.16 Released!
  2. Cuppa Hunter AIO v2.3.16 Released!
  3. Cuppa Hunter AIO v2.3.15 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Slumdog
    Slumdog
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.15
    I noticed the bot for Falconry doesnt drop raw dashing kebbit meat but it drops the fur and (buries) bones but besides that amazing bot
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

You're totally right, I didn't realise the hunter meats had been added to those kebbits. I've queued an update and it'll drop them in the next bot update!
  2. xblade25
    xblade25
    4/5,
    Version: 2.3.13
    not as effecient as it could be. it also closes my herb sack and proceeds to note herbs at the leprechaun for some reason? was wonky at black salamanders
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, thank you for the review.

Not totally sure which inefficiencies you're seeing other than the ones you mentioned, but I'll try to keep an eye out.

Regarding herbi:
      - Herb sack: it closes the herb sack because that's the only way for the bot to drop the herbs you select to drop. Otherwise you'll get a bunch of guams in the sack.
      - Leprechaun Noting: a lot of people have told me they don't like this, but I really don't understand why. It only notes at the leprechaun opportunistically, like when it's close by it has no reason *not* to note them. Anyway I'll make it skip this behavior if you have a herb sack, because again I've seen people dislike this, though I don't fully understand why.

Black salamanders:
      - tbh the bot only "unofficially" supports black salamanders (it doesn't deathwalk or anything) so this is understandable
  3. tigerlilly
    tigerlilly
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.11
    works very well love cuppa bots
    1. CuppaJava
  4. Stewfood
    Stewfood
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.9
    Very nice bot, but I had issues today and it kept crashing so I got charged for 3 hours without being able to do anything. Is a refund on that possible?
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, yeah Runemate was partially broken after today's game update. I think a fix is pending.

Will send a refund now, please feel free to test using the lite version to avoid getting charged.
  5. ATL22
    ATL22
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.7
    Another flawless bot from Cuppa. Grinding red chins currently and later going to give herbiboar a shot. Thank you, Cuppa!
    1. CuppaJava
  6. Gangey
    Gangey
    4/5,
    Version: 2.3.6
    Does a good job at what it's meant to do. 4/5 cause of some weirdness at salamanders and falconry.

Salamanders: It cancels or stops pathing to set up a new net if a salamander is caught. The new tree to set up a trap could be 1 tile away and instead of setting up a new trap it instead prioritises the completed trap 6-7 tiles away, wasting time.

Falconry: Needs faster clicks. There are often cases where it runs closer to the kebbits and then it waits too long to click them. This causes some cases where it runs to kebbit, afks 2-4 seconds, runs to kebbit again, afks 2-4 seconds. The kebbits keep moving so the clicking after running to a kebbit should at least be optionally faster.

I'm using direct input.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I appreciate the review and feedback.

This salamander issue is a weird one because it (and similar) does get reported sometimes but I've never been able to nail it down... Will try to stress test soon.

Falconry I'm a bit surprised about, I'm not sure why it'd happen especially with DI on, but will take a look.
  7. thomasbh
    thomasbh
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.4
    flawless work of art!! most of cuppa's bots are like this, easy to use!
    Please make a black chin bot!, other black chin bots are trash.. i know you can make the best one! rather pay double of this bot for a black chin bot! :)
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

Honestly I have no plans for a black chin bot atm though, sorry m8. I used to have one that worked okay, but between the extra time banking/dying, it ended up being really similar xp & gp to red chins, and just a lot more complicated.
  8. catchcarp
    catchcarp
    5/5,
    Works great, went all the way to 99 hunter with red chins then herbiboar
    1. CuppaJava
  9. rmate9k
    rmate9k
    5/5,
    cuppas bots always delivers, i got 75-95 doing red chins, about 100k/hr
    just started using herbiboar bot to switch it up a bit, currently getting around 130k/hr on that. I will be using this again soon, just like to switch up some activities and scripts for different play styles
    1. CuppaJava
  10. vakidisx
    vakidisx
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.3
    Pretty great except for herbiboar (an acknowledged problem that is noted for a fix)

ran red chins on and off on my main from 70-99 previously before reviewing, plus herbi/falconry/chins on my leagues account(s)

Cuppa make good bot.
    1. CuppaJava