Cuppa LastRecaller 1.0.23

Use the best relic to it's fullest!

1. CuppaJava
    Trailblazer League Friendly!

A simple bot to collect resources and bank using a teleport and last recall. Works anywhere.

*More teleports being added soon, & taking requests.

Features:
    • Presets for common tasks (Zmi, flax picking, fishing, chopping trees, mining, etc)
    • Completely customizable action and target
    • Option to keep items in your inventory (eg banks for rune essence, keep an axe, etc)
    • customizable break handler, to break for a while every X minutes
    • customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while every few minutes

Current Presets:

• Picking flax
    • ZMI
    • Making any planks
    • Chopping yews, maples, magic trees
    • Fishing using small net, bait, fly fishing, cage fishing, harpoon fishing
    • Mining clay, tin, copper, silver, gold, iron, coal, mithril, adamantite, runite, gemstones, granite, sandstone
    Teleports currently supported:
    • Royal Seed Pod
    • Varrock Center (Spellbook)
    • Varrock GE Redirect (Spellbook)
    • Seers Village (Spellbook)
    • Camelot (Spellbook)
    • Drakan's Medallion
    • Crafting Skillcape (trimmed or untrimmed)
    • I'm adding more teleports, if you want a specific one request it on the thread

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. broseph623
    broseph623
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.22
    Works really well, I've encountered an issue only twice, (Within the span of several hours) where if you use Seers village as your teleport, the bot sometimes climbs the ladder and then signs out. Aside from that, it's worked perfectly. Would love to see support with gathering buckets of sand. Awesome job!
  2. mrcondor
    mrcondor
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.19
    Really great work, just a little request:
    Would it be possible to use daeyalt essence instead of only pure essence at ZMI?
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      It is possible for you to add this manually (using the custom actions etc), but to be fair this one is more complicated for you to add than something like chopping trees.

So sure, I'll add it tonight :)
  3. kayadrian
    kayadrian
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.17
    amazing! hoping you could add an option to mine rune essence as well. would be wonderful.
  4. diegorland0
    diegorland0
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.17
    its nice but dont support with staff equiped or rune pouch
    can you make it to keep the rune pouch in inv and only bank the items
  5. Fatstackmaxrack
    Fatstackmaxrack
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.15
    Nice!
  6. kelzaru
    kelzaru
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.15
    Didn't pick up endless harvest so mining and fishing have been a pain, this has made it so much easier. Grab 2-3 hours worth of fishing and actually enjoy the game.
  7. Door1234
    Door1234
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    Dude, please charge for this script its amzing!
  8. Noah
    Noah
    5/5,
    Can't ask for anything more. Efficiently mines Iron ore and banks bank quickly. A great little asset to the bot store.
  9. Infinite Monkeys
    Infinite Monkeys
    5/5,
    Works great, did nothing the first time I ran it due to a bugged preset, but got a quick reply. Switched to seed pod from varrock tele and it works fine. Only complaint is that if 1 of a rune is crafted at ZMI, it right clicks and does 'Deposit 1' rather than just left click 'Deposit All' which seems very botlike.
  10. salmons
    salmons
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    works great and dev was responsive to inquiries
    1. CuppaJava