1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Miner AIO [LITE] 1.6.130

Mine like a super dwarf!

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

The exact same bot as Cuppa MinerAIO, except free and limited to 1 hour of usage per week.

For more info or unlimited usage please see Cuppa MinerAIO (premium).

Recent Reviews

1. jamesmikko
    jamesmikko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.119
    this is perfect and good to get an hour for free to find out how the real deal works, cuppa best as always! fartman, if you dont like it or think its greedy that you only get 1h of a premium, im pretty sure there is other mining bots, altho i rather pay 0,08 for a script i really trust but hey you do you mate
    1. CuppaJava
  2. fartman
    fartman
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.118
    1 hour for a week is pretty greedy, corrupted gauntlet is 3 hours, and zulhra seems free so far i understand wanting to actually make money but perhaps you could double or even maybe triple? ive heard great things about this guy, once i have disposable money ill buy some premiums
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      So just to break it down, you think I'm greedy because:
      - you think I should give more free stuff
      - I give more free gauntlet bot time
      - Prime Zulrah has a free trial

(PS the Zulrah "Free" bot is also a trial, but it's not my bot and I don't know what the limit is)

I can consider extending the lite/trial versions, but I don't think this is a fair reason for a 3/5 review...
  3. brcakba
    brcakba
    1/5,
    Version: 1.6.114
    so when testing it lite it doesnt work it will get stuck at weirdest places
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey so the bot should definitely work but may have some pathing quirks due to how many paths there are.

If you notice one causes an issue consistently, feel free to dm me info on where.

Please make sure to disable plugins though, as a lot of plugins can mess up bot pathing.
  4. JKx
    JKx
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.89
    Get's stuck on the corner of Falador bank on every deposit trip from Rimmington
  5. littlesten
    littlesten
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.56
    NOTE: I have only used this for power mining.

No issues you can set your click timer which has a +/- 50%
    Drops ores efficiently.
  6. Idkidcanymore
    Idkidcanymore
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.38
    Previous issue appears to be fixed. Only makes sense to fix my rating
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the follow up :)
  7. Idkidcanymore
    Idkidcanymore
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.37
    Good bot. Noticed one pretty major issue which is making me hesitant from doing the paid version. When mining rune essence if Aubry does not teleport you close to the Essence Rock itself your character will sit there indefinitely which requires a bit of babysitting. Otherwise works well mining essence.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      This is a pretty strange bug as it seems to happen only at the essence mine, since the essence can end up *just on the edge of the screen* where they are barely visible but not interactable. It seems to only happen on some screen sizes.

That being said I think I found a fix and this should be fixed in the next update :)
  8. crd979
    crd979
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.13
    ty 85-87 and got experince gloves to 2acc
  9. thelonegoat
    thelonegoat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.6
    LOOKING TO GET a hold of you if you could give me a email or a way to contact you that would be dope
  10. franco nero sica
    franco nero sica
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.17
    nice bot great work ty
    1. CuppaJava