Mines ore at Motherlode Mine efficiently and safely. Supports all areas (upper and lower) and unlocks.
How to use:
- equip a pickaxe
- optional: have a gem bag in your inventory if using it
- start the bot anywhere within motherlode mine
- select desired options and click "Run"
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- supports multiple locations at upper and lower level
- detects and mines rockfalls only if they are in the bot's way
- human-like decision making: prefers mining ores facing the same direction, prefers mining nearby ores that don't require traversing through rockfalls
- on the bottom floor: will avoid mining ore veins with other players already mining them. This is more efficient and less annoying to real players.
- intelligent ore management to overfill ore bag every time
- fixes broken water wheel only when necessary
- optional: supports expanded ore sack
- optional: supports gem bag or dropping gems
- optional: supports dragon pickaxe special
- customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Cuppa MotherlodeMine 1.4.65
The only MLM you can trust.
This is absolutely not perfect like many claim, it is written very well like all cuppa bots, but this time certainly not perfect. To start with, the bot repairs the water wheel if its not flowing and the bag is full, by grabbing a hammer running around and fixing ONLY ONE wheel, dropping the hammer and continuing. HUGE red flag. Who bothers to do all that and only fix one wheel ? Trying to bot upstairs gets other players attention because the bot doesn't mine under people and uses up all the rocks, defeating the purpose of the upstairs area and red flagging you once you don't respond to people flaming you. Last but not least, mining in the Lower South East section, the bot gets stuck at one of the rocks that you mine through. it just sits there, continuously mining the rock as it falls. Running it for more than 2 hours is an absolute risk. I had ran it for 2hrs a night, 2 nights in a row and the third night i tried for 3hr and i believe the bot got stuck at the rock closest to the bank chest and someone saw it and hit the report. Until these issues are fixed, tread carefully.
Very good bot. I've been botting for over 12 hours at this point, along with a few hours yesterday and have no complaints besides it randomly depositing only 3 pay dirts at the deposit box but it fixes itself after restarting runemate. I'm new to botting and only started back in October so I just recently started using paid scripts, and I am very impressed with all of Cuppas bots compared to the shitty free Dreambot scripts I used to use. Recommended.
:( I got this temp ban after using it for 4 hours at a time on 2/1/2022
"Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules."