Mines ore at Motherlode Mine efficiently and safely. Supports all areas (upper and lower) and unlocks.
How to use:
- equip a pickaxe
- optional: have a gem bag in your inventory if using it
- start the bot anywhere within motherlode mine
- select desired options and click "Run"
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- supports multiple locations at upper and lower level
- detects and mines rockfalls only if they are in the bot's way
- human-like decision making: prefers mining ores facing the same direction, prefers mining nearby ores that don't require traversing through rockfalls
- on the bottom floor: will avoid mining ore veins with other players already mining them. This is more efficient and less annoying to real players.
- intelligent ore management to overfill ore bag every time
- fixes broken water wheel only when necessary
- optional: supports expanded ore sack
- optional: supports gem bag or dropping gems
- optional: supports dragon pickaxe special
- optional: supports east Falador Med shortcut
- customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Fresh Start Worlds supported:
Bot will only hop to Fresh Start worlds if started on a Fresh Start world. (Otherwise, the bot won't hop to FSW).
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa MotherlodeMine 1.4.89
The only MLM you can trust.
- Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.4.89 Released! Mar 16, 2023
- Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.4.88 Released! Feb 27, 2023
- Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.4.87 Released! Feb 9, 2023
Mines wel, but always tries to bank my paydirt, so useless as a MM bot.
literally been using it for the last 80+ hours straight. had no issues
It definitely does work, I'm using it right now. Runemate may be acting up on your end though, which is hard for me to debug.
Runemate was briefly down yesterday due to yesterday's game update though, so it's possible simply restarting osrs/rm or your PC will fix it.
If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can star/favorite them so you don't lose track of which you had enabled).
Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.
does everything good but when it mine rocks on the floor it needs to go the direction you mine... it mines the rock and then runs the opposite direction which will get you banned
I'm not able to reproduce this tbh, it pretty much only mines rockfalls if they're directly in the bot's path as far as I know.
I'll try to look into this more though.
please add bank feature to use the bankchest and unload whole bag at once feature
Honestly I'm kind of confused by this review. The bot (of course) does support using the deposit bag until the bag is full, and then afterwards it withdraws all the ore & banks it at the chest.
I'm not sure what changes you're looking for.
5/5, got 99 mining, got stuck just once in getting 30-99, no ban and botted all afternoons + nights (+-10-12 hrs a day) with breaks of 20-25 mins per 2 hours.
Haven't had a problem after that, just check your settings people. Great script Cuppa, thanks!
<3 <3 <3
randomly logs out i have logout timer off
I don't know why it would do this. Sounds like Runemate is bugging out or something.
If it's a UI bug, you can probably fix it by clicking "Reset Bot Settings".
If it's a Runemate bug, honestly they often fix themselves by restarting osrs & Runemate. It could also be plugin related in which case disabling all plugins may help.
If it continues happening, feel free to DM me.
bot is pretty good. but i have noticed that the ore counter is way off. out of 5k pay dirt mined, it tried to say i mined 11k coal, 3k adamant, and 6k gold ore. last time i checked, that adds up to be more than 5k ores.