Cuppa MotherlodeMine 1.4.81

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Mines ore at Motherlode Mine efficiently and safely. Supports all areas (upper and lower) and unlocks.

How to use:
    • equip a pickaxe
    • optional: have a gem bag in your inventory if using it
    • start the bot anywhere within motherlode mine
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Features:
    • supports multiple locations at upper and lower level
    • detects and mines rockfalls only if they are in the bot's way
    • human-like decision making: prefers mining ores facing the same direction, prefers mining nearby ores that don't require traversing through rockfalls
    • on the bottom floor: will avoid mining ore veins with other players already mining them. This is more efficient and less annoying to real players.
    • intelligent ore management to overfill ore bag every time
    • fixes broken water wheel only when necessary
    • optional: supports expanded ore sack
    • optional: supports gem bag or dropping gems
    • optional: supports dragon pickaxe special
    • optional: supports east Falador Med shortcut
    • customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Fresh Start Worlds supported:
    Bot will only hop to Fresh Start worlds if started on a Fresh Start world. (Otherwise, the bot won't hop to FSW).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Arthiflex, pSavv, FunkeyFresh and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. runescapealt452
    runescapealt452
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.81
    Cuppa doesn't disappoint! Bot works great.
    1. CuppaJava
  2. Edudley
    Edudley
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.81
    All of Cuppa's bots work swimmingly and they're always updated. Thanks!
    1. CuppaJava
  3. Oroperion
    Oroperion
    2/5,
    Version: 1.4.80
    Bot doesn't seem to work. It won't mine in the location I choose, and then it goes on to mine about 3-6 paydirt then tries to bank them via the deposit box. Tried on both Jagex client and Runelite.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I promise the bot definitely works, but you might be facing a temporary bug with Runemate.

Sometimes Runemate has trouble reading data from the game client (such as item names) and can act unpredictably. It often fixes itself by trying again later, or by closing osrs/rm, clearing your osrs cache and trying again.

Feel free to PM me for more help, it's hard to have a proper dialog over reviews.
  4. Edudley
    Edudley
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.80
    Works Great like all your other bots, thanks!
    1. CuppaJava
  5. MaSmoknLoudd
    MaSmoknLoudd
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.79
    awesome !!
    1. CuppaJava
  6. balltaz
    balltaz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.79
    I babysit this one on and off the afk option works is amazing i have it set to afk randomly very often. I also come back to pause it sometimes to make it seem even more afk. Every now and again i change the location of where i want it to mine in the motherload every hour or so. i sometimes talk or make sure to use the keyboard. I also examine random things. This is a big way of beating anti ban as bots do not normally examine random things..This bot works flawlessley no ban yet 5 Star
    1. CuppaJava
  7. Fred12124
    Fred12124
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.77
    Went from 40-72 mining in a couple days, no issues with the bot at all.
    1. CuppaJava
  8. haro687
    haro687
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4.69
    Bot seems to work great. but sadly i got caught and hit with a 1 day ban, next offence is permanent ban:( back to the real grind lol
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, bans are always a possibility.

If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.

If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know.
  9. warpsonicc
    warpsonicc
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.67
    Great bot
    1. CuppaJava
  10. the helper s
    the helper s
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.67
    work perftectly!
    1. CuppaJava