Cuppa MotherlodeMine 1.4.36

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Mines ore at Motherlode Mine efficiently and safely. Supports all areas (upper and lower) and unlocks.

How to use:

• equip a pickaxe
    • optional: have a gem bag in your inventory if using it
    • start the bot anywhere within motherlode mine
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Features:
    • supports multiple locations at upper and lower level
    • detects and mines rockfalls only if they are in the bot's way
    • human-like decision making: prefers mining ores facing the same direction, prefers mining nearby ores that don't require traversing through rockfalls
    • on the bottom floor: will avoid mining ore veins with other players already mining them. This is more efficient and less annoying to real players.
    • intelligent ore management to overfill ore bag every time
    • fixes broken water wheel only when necessary
    • optional: supports expanded ore sack
    • optional: supports gem bag or dropping gems
    • optional: supports dragon pickaxe special
    • customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Cwreck
    Cwreck
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.36
    Easily one of the best, if not the best, coder/scripter on this site. Every single bot I've used by Cuppa is nearly flawless, if not flawless. This one is no exception. I've gone from 35 mining to 65 mining in a reasonable amount of time (I bot "safely") but with ZERO issues with the bot itself. If I wanted to & decided to just let this run, I would bet that after a 24 hour runtime it would have no issues.

Thanks Cuppa!
  2. Vozo
    Vozo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.34
    Anyone experienced bans recently? Was about to start using this quite heavy but that comment by skymaster kinda made me hesitate. Maybe its related to some minor bug that came along with the Jul 19 version release?
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      This is one of the most used bots on Runemate currently and gets barely any complaints of bans. If a popular bot only has 1 or a couple complaints of bans, I'd say that's pretty low risk bot.

It's also possible that skymaster was delay banned due to a different reason (a different bot used, or a flagged proxy, or something else).
  3. skymaster185
    skymaster185
    2/5,
    Version: 1.4.34
    Was an awesome bot sadly no longer safe was banned on 3 accounts that have been running on and off for months with all varying times for afk, spots, levels, etc. Thanks Cuppa for the awesome months of easy mining xp though!
  4. timthadon
    timthadon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.32
    great bot, from 30-99 mining and pet !! good work cuppa!
  5. PapaChubby
    PapaChubby
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.31
    so far working wonderfully
  6. swashbucklingbuckler
    swashbucklingbuckler
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.31
    Works great, no issues. Only complaint is that I don't have enough money to pay for the paid version
  7. Kiruzon
    Kiruzon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.28
    First bot I heavily used and it safely got me from 50-97 mining.
  8. crd979
    crd979
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.27
    using this 2 acc this and lite version 30-85 no issue no ban.i sporosend to u cuppa 20 usd
  9. Kantefyi
    Kantefyi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.25
    Crazy Bot, i've used plenty on OSBOT and this surpasses every MLM bot, efficient, human like idles and no bans on any of my accounts. 10/10
    1. CuppaJava
  10. baunruh18
    baunruh18
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.25
    Cuppa has shown us the way to maxed accounts... we are in your debt Cuppa. Are you an actual osrs player? Your bots look so much more human than some of the others on here!
    1. CuppaJava