Cuppa MotherlodeMine 1.4.41

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Mines ore at Motherlode Mine efficiently and safely. Supports all areas (upper and lower) and unlocks.

How to use:

• equip a pickaxe
    • optional: have a gem bag in your inventory if using it
    • start the bot anywhere within motherlode mine
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Features:
    • supports multiple locations at upper and lower level
    • detects and mines rockfalls only if they are in the bot's way
    • human-like decision making: prefers mining ores facing the same direction, prefers mining nearby ores that don't require traversing through rockfalls
    • on the bottom floor: will avoid mining ore veins with other players already mining them. This is more efficient and less annoying to real players.
    • intelligent ore management to overfill ore bag every time
    • fixes broken water wheel only when necessary
    • optional: supports expanded ore sack
    • optional: supports gem bag or dropping gems
    • optional: supports dragon pickaxe special
    • customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Pogguy47
    Pogguy47
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4.41
    Worked great until I started using my Dragon axe spec. Got banned after 2 hours. I believe the bot buster tracked that I was using my spec instantly as soon as it was available. Maybe make it so there's an interval delay for clicking on the spec so it's a bit more realistic, because I can't think of any other reason why I would've been banned. Sad because I loved this bot, now I will no longer be able to use it. Be careful
  2. KiinglyS
    KiinglyS
    2/5,
    Version: 1.4.41
    just got banned after only using this bot for 20 mins.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry of course to hear that you got banned.

Not to sound like I'm making excuses, but it's honestly really unlikely for a bot to get you banned after only 20 minutes. If you have used other bots on the account within the past few days/weeks, it's likely one of those got your account banned as Jagex usually delays bans.

That being said, it is still possible this bot got you banned, it's just super rare and unlucky for it to happen that quick especially. Again, sorry to hear it either way.
  3. MysticXeon999
    MysticXeon999
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.39
    Absolute legend of a person, all his bots are unique, worth the money spent, never ever had a problem
    1. CuppaJava
  4. Neon Viper
    Neon Viper
    5/5,
    8+ hours with proper settings, no issues no bans, unsupervised most of the time. Decent xp, but predicted xp was consistent with the bots output.
    Is it me or is literally everyone at MLM just botting? There are so many mains there, but no one talks?
  5. klickwest666
    klickwest666
    4/5,
    I love this bot alot! it works flawlessly. I would give it a 5 until today 9/24/2021 the pickaxe was not being detected forcing my instance to stop running. please get this fixed soon!!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Nothing has changed, it still works, I promise :P

These types of "item not detected" bugs pop up randomly for users sometimes. They're just rare runemate bugs that fix themselves. Restarting both OSRS and Runemate should fix the issue, but if it doesn't please try clearing your OSRS game cache (can google for instructions).
  6. Hejhej
    Hejhej
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.38
    Hey!
    Super happy with the bot. Works really well, ran for a good amount of time while i babysat. No problems at all, and it fixed all kind of weird situations that happend. 10/10.

One downside, I used the "Stop bot after xx hours" (I put 5) and left home. Problem here is that the bot didn't actually stop itself so it was running while being offline for 19 hours (minus 5 so 12-14h) so it drained all my runemate credits.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Sorry the bot was giving you trouble, I've sent you a PM :)
  7. Falco
    Falco
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.37
    can 100% vouch for this script.
    used on ironman for 50-99 mining without any problems. Script is very reliable, never experienced any crashes/ bugs whilst using.
    Have been using for up to 8 hours a day max, with breaks, no bans at all.
  8. Ty Ston
    Ty Ston
    5/5,
    Excellent motherlode script, much like cuppas other works runs smooth and have had no issues thus far ;D
  9. El Papalote
    El Papalote
    5/5,
    Both of Cuppas mining bots are just solid. I try not to over do it on the hours and so far very good
  10. blisterz
    blisterz
    5/5,
    This bot is excellent. Ran on multiple accounts, no issues. Will report back at 99.