Buys items from most shops, with some manually preset shops. You can also add custom complex routes.
- Buys any item from almost any shop in the game
- Presets for commonly used shops
- Option to select custom shop, npcs, interactions & items
- Option to set obstacles for complicated custom routes
- Break handler
- Buy limit
- World hop when out of stock
- Supports item packs (Feathers, runes, pots, and all others)
- Can set custom delay time between worldhops
- Shows a log of items purchased
How do I use the bot?
The simplest way to use the bot is to just use a preset shop from the first tab, select your items to buy and click run.
To use a custom shop route, go through the tabs and add the NPC to buy from, the bank to use, optional obstacles if needed, and select the items to buy. See the video tutorials section for an example.
What preset shops are available?
- Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Khazard
- Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Phasmatys
- Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Catherby Port
- Baba Yaga @ Lunar Isle (Wear a lunar sigil)
- Wizard Akutha @ Wizard Guild
- Cook's Chest @ Lumbridge Castle
- Ordan (Ore Shop) @ Blast Furnace
- Zaff (Battlestaff Shop) @ Varrock
- Flosi Dalksson (Raw Fish) @ Jatizso
- Keepa Kettilon (Cooked Fish) @ Jatizo
- ...more to be added, request a shop on the thread
Why won't this shop route work?
First, watch the video tutorials below to ensure you are using the bot correctly. If you really can't figure it out, post a request on the thread and I'll see if I can make a preset for your shop's route.
Preset Usage: Using the bot's presets to shop at a common shop such as Charter Ships (Trader Crewmembers at Port Khazard and Port Phasmatys)
Simple Custom Path Usage: Using the bot to buy from any custom shop without obstacles in path such as doors, stairs, etc.
Complex Custom Path: Using the bot's full features to buy from any custom shop, including shops that require complex navigation of door, stairs, etc to and from the shop. NOTE: the order of these obstacles matter, and should be added from the bank, to the shop, and back, without missing any (including doors that may close).
Cuppa ShopperAIO 1.4.8
Get everything banked!