1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Smelter AIO 1.0.88

For all your smelting needs.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Smelt anything at many different furnaces. Supports bars, jewelry, glass, cannonballs and everything else.

How to use:
    • start the bot near the furnace to use
    • optional: have a coal bag in your inventory if using it
    • select desired options and click "Run"

Supported Locations:

• Edgeville Furnace (recommended)
    • Al-Kharid Furnace
    • Neitiznot Furnace
    • Port Phasmatys Furnace
    • Prifddinas Furnace
    Supported Items:
    • Smelting all ore into bars (with optional coal bag)
    • Cannonballs (and Double cannonball mould from Giant's Foundry)
    • Molten glass
    • All jewelery (Including: Dragonstone, Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire, Gold, Topaz, Jade, Opal, Silver, and Slayer Rings)

Features:

• supports using space to craft last item for jewelery (added to the game May 2022), as well as for regular smelting
    • supports multiple locations and all items
    • human-like pathing, including pre-looking at the furnace and bank
    • plenty of failsafes to avoid getting stuck
    • intelligent item management to have the perfect amount every time
    • optional: supports coal bag
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Looking for a bar smither instead?
    Check out: Cuppa SmitherAIO!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. LegacyMatters
    LegacyMatters
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.82
    Great bot! So happy this is the only bot that can make silver bolts (good craft for ironmen) Bot author is very helpful and open for all feedback.
    1. CuppaJava
  2. Andreas
    Andreas
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.82
    Very nice bot but.. why do u have Lovakite bar on it when u cant use it? :)
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Awkward :P Didn't realise you could only use them on a specific furnace. Honestly no one's mentioned this in the years the bot has existed, so I suppose no one would mind if I just remove lovakite. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  3. Rvb1
    Rvb1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.80
    Used to make cannonballs, works perfect
    1. CuppaJava
  4. iallei
    iallei
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.78
    Been using this bot to make cannonballs on GIM alts.

Only issue I've run into is if you have all the bars noted in your inventory it just runs up to the furnace and stands there. But that's more of my mistake than the bot.
    1. CuppaJava
  5. Kekman
    Kekman
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.78
    Little wonky sometimes, but works better than initially though
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Most improved, Cuppa Smelter :D

Glad it's working solid at least.
  6. izzywizzy123
    izzywizzy123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.75
    Great piece, works flawless. only thing ill say is to be able to smelt tiaras please
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I think we already spoke on discord, but just for anyone else reading this, the bot does indeed smelt tiaras :)
  7. Looper69
    Looper69
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.74
    As with all Cuppa bots, this one is excellent.
    When smelting molten glass, the bot will sometimes randomly throw a "the bot has been idle for more than 5 minutes" error and stop, despite no idling actually occurring. This happens seemingly at random, have had it run for 8+ hours without crashing and sometimes only 30 minutes. Happens at multiple furnace locations as it is running up to the furnace to smelt.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm glad it's mostly working well for you :)

I have a couple failsafes that are similar which execute when the bot hasn't detected any experience gained OR any clicks within a certain amount of time.

If this failsafe is executing when the bot is running fine, honestly it's unfortunately probably some weird Runemate bug with detecting xp gained/clicks.

The general advice is to bot on Runelite with all plugins disabled (you can make a separate profile). I honestly don't really know what other advice to give here.
  8. Antrobus
    Antrobus
    1/5,
    Got banned after four days of 8 hour sessions with breaks, and everything. Four accounts are still running with different scripts, but this smelter got my acc permed.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, bans are always a possibility.

If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know.
  9. Ruba11
    Ruba11
    5/5,
    Bot works great, double cannon mould too. It would be less bot-like if it would just keep the cannonballs in the inventory rather than banking. Since you otherwise have an uneven number in your inventory anyway. Keep up the good work :)
  10. Antrobus
    Antrobus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.73
    Really solid and hasn't had any problems!
    1. CuppaJava