Cuppa SmitherAIO 1.0.38

For all your smithing needs.

1. CuppaJava
    Smelt anything at multiple different anvils.

How to use:
    • start the bot near the anvil to use
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Supported Locations:
    • Varrock West Anvil (recommended)
    • Port Khazard Anvil
    • Prifddinas
    Supported Items:
    • All bars into any item.
    • Includes all: Rune, Adamant, Mithril, Gold, Steel, Iron & Bronze

Features:
    • supports multiple locations and all items
    • human-like pathing, including pre-looking at the anvil and bank
    • plenty of failsafes to avoid getting stuck
    • intelligent item management to have the perfect amount every time
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Looking for an ore smelter instead?
    Check out: Cuppa SmelterAIO!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Arnouddenharing
    Arnouddenharing
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.31
    used it and get banned, did it with breaks and also only for a couple of hours each day. didn't worked out very well.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm definitely sorry to hear you got banned, but unfortunately there is always that risk when botting. All I can do is offer a bot that performs the actions it's supposed to (which it sounds like it did).

It's also possible that you got banned from a different bot, as Jagex often delays bans and doesn't usually ban the day after using a bot.

Sorry either way, bans suck.
  2. Kiruzon
    Kiruzon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.26
    Been using this to level smithing and it works fine. Easy levels with good break settings.
  3. Slager
    Slager
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.12
    Bot still needs some work, camera rotations are easily detactable. Not what I'm used to expect from Cuppa.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'll paste the same reply here that I left on your thread post:

Runemate inherently includes very slight variations in camera movement, it's built into the client itself.

That being said, when I run this type of bot on my main I personally turn off camera movement entirely. Just zoom out your camera in a way that both the anvil/furnace and bank is visible, and then turn off camera rotation. That's why all my bots have the option to disable camera movement, I personally don't use it. It's just for people who do want it.