1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Smither AIO 1.0.85

For all your smithing needs.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Smith anything at multiple different anvils.

How to use:
    • start the bot near the anvil to use
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Supported Locations:
    • Varrock West Anvil (recommended)
    • Port Khazard Anvil
    • Prifddinas
    Supported Items:
    • All bars into any item.
    • Includes all: Rune, Adamant, Mithril, Gold, Steel, Iron & Bronze

Features:
    • supports using space to smith last item for (added to the game May 2022)
    • supports multiple locations and all items
    • human-like pathing, including pre-looking at the anvil and bank
    • plenty of failsafes to avoid getting stuck
    • intelligent item management to have the perfect amount every time
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Looking for an ore smelter instead?
    Check out: Cuppa SmelterAIO!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. ATL22
    ATL22
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.85
    Another flawless bot from Cuppa. The only thing that i think would be nice is for the bot to be able to select the anvil from the bank screen since its still visible without having to close the bank interface (Priff especially). Would seem a little more human like that way but i understand that might be a picky request. Overall, bot works easy and exactly as intended. Planning on using it to 99. <3
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

That's actually on my list, it's just a bit of a tricky one programically because it's hard to be sure whether or not the bank interface is in front of it (especially depending on screen sizes). But I can try to look into it more :)
  2. Magikz
    Magikz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.81
    Simple and easy bot. Easily achieved 45-99 smithing. Cuppa is very reliable when it comes to his scripts. Please continue make scripts for other skills.
    1. CuppaJava
  3. memberya2
    memberya2
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.76
    very good script the only thing is its very fast when it moves the mouse and banks maybe make it a little slower
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey :) Honestly by my understanding Jagex doesn't seem to care a ton about mouse speed, especially on something as AFK as a smithing bot. But you can also reduce the mouse speed in Runemate's settings if you like.

Just click the Gear icon in runemate & lower the mouse speed slider as much as you'd like :)
  4. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.76
    Working great, would recommend to anyone.
    Would love to see delay on clicking bank after smithing little lower tho, is approx 3 sec now losing valuable xp/hr. (priff)
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

Will take a look at the delay :)
  5. Looper69
    Looper69
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.71
    Very good bot, used it for 30k+ steel bars on my ironman no issue.
    The new release (10 minutes ago at the time of writing) seems to be broken? Does not get past "starting bot" in runemate, stuck at 50% progress. Tried restarting runemate and even my PC but did not work.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, yeah Runemate was having some bugs a couple days ago, which was causing this for some bots.

But it should be fixed as of yesterday, should all be working now :)
  6. OGDeadHacker
    OGDeadHacker
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.67
    69-95 EZ. Love that you can put custom AFK lengths.
  7. Kiruzon
    Kiruzon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.26
    Been using this to level smithing and it works fine. Easy levels with good break settings.
  8. Slager
    Slager
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.12
    Bot still needs some work, camera rotations are easily detactable. Not what I'm used to expect from Cuppa.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'll paste the same reply here that I left on your thread post:

Runemate inherently includes very slight variations in camera movement, it's built into the client itself.

That being said, when I run this type of bot on my main I personally turn off camera movement entirely. Just zoom out your camera in a way that both the anvil/furnace and bank is visible, and then turn off camera rotation. That's why all my bots have the option to disable camera movement, I personally don't use it. It's just for people who do want it.