CuppaShopperAIO 1.0.2

Get everything banked!

1. CuppaJava
    Buys items from most shops, with some manually preset shops. You can also add custom complex routes.

To ensure your custom shop route will work, test it using the free LITE version first.

Features:
    • Buys any item from almost any shop in the game
    • Presets for commonly used shops
    • Option to select custom shop, npcs, interactions & items
    • Option to set obstacles for complicated custom routes
    • Break handler
    • Buy limit
    • World hop when out of stock

How do I use the bot?
    The simplest way to use the bot is to just use a preset shop from the first tab, select your items to buy and click run.

To use a custom shop route, go through the tabs and add the NPC to buy from, the bank to use, optional obstacles if needed, and select the items to buy. See the video tutorials section for an example.

What preset shops are available?
    • Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Khazard
    • Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Phasmatys
    • Baba Yaga @ Lunar Isle (Wear a lunar sigil)
    • Wizard Akutha @ Wizard Guild
    • Cook's Chest @ Lumbridge Castle
    • Ordan (Ore Shop) @ Blast Furnace
    • Zaff (Battlestaff Shop) @ Varrock
    • ...more to be added, request a shop on the thread

Why won't this shop route work?
    First, watch the video tutorials below to ensure you are using the bot correctly. If you really can't figure it out, post a request on the thread and I'll see if I can make a preset for your shop's route.

Video Tutorials:
    Preset Usage:
    Using the bot's presets to shop at a common shop such as Charter Ships (Trader Crewmembers at Port Khazard and Port Phasmatys)

Simple Custom Path Usage: Using the bot to buy from any custom shop without obstacles in path such as doors, stairs, etc.

Complex Custom Path: Using the bot's full features to buy from any custom shop, including shops that require complex navigation of door, stairs, etc to and from the shop. NOTE: the order of these obstacles matter, and should be added from the bank, to the shop, and back, without missing any (including doors that may close).

My personal todo list:

• revisit world selection & select worlds on a less random basis
    • add a log tab for showing items purchased & gp spent
    • give option to set individual buy-until limit for each item
    • revisit certain NPCs info not showing correctly (client bug)

Recent Reviews

1. Bob247
    Bob247
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    (edit) working in fixed mode, can't world hop in resizable
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hello, yeah the bot doesn't work properly in resizable; Most bots on runemate are intended to be run in fixed size to work properly.

I think I'll make an update soon that the bot will automatically set itself to Fixed size on startup, because I'm realizing recently that a few people don't realize it should be run in fixed.
  2. Sahand
    Sahand
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Very dissapointed :/ Ur other bot at the charter ships worked fine but now when using the presets one on this bot, both the preset ones and the custom mades one are way too bot like and slow. It waits like 5 seconds per click and missclicks in the shop
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Updated response: Hey, so I just tested it out and the bot seems to be working fine for me, I'm not sure what issue you're having tbh, it might be just an issue on your end.

If you want to post on the bot thread https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/cuppashopperaio.20713/ with more info on what exactly is happening I can see if there's anything I can do about it (since we can't talk back and forth here on reviews). Also is this your first time using the bot/has it worked for you before? Because I'm curious if the bot has worked for you before (making this a recent issue) or if it's your first time using it (possibly something is wrong with the settings).

Just as a side note in case you didn't know, you can also test out the lite version of the bot for free to make sure the pathing working for you https://www.runemate.com/community/resources/cuppashopperaio-lite.1919/
  3. anter
    anter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    would be dope if you could set a maximum amount to buy @ per world. like hopping after there is 46 or so ore left for example when buying gold ore.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      There is an option for this in the Break Handler & Options tab. Currently you can just set a "buy until min stock" number for all items you selected, but eventually I'll make it so you can set a min stock for each item individually.