1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Shopper AIO 1.4.122

Get everything banked!

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Buys items from most shops, with some manually preset shops. You can also add custom complex routes.

Features:
    • Buys any item from almost any shop in the game
    • Presets for commonly used shops
    • Option to select custom shop, npcs, interactions & items
    • Option to set obstacles for complicated custom routes
    • Buy limit
    • World hop when out of stock
    • Supports item packs (Feathers, runes, pots, and all others)
    • Supports coal bag AND gem bag (if the player has a coal/gem bag in inv, the bot will use it)
      • Supports the Smithing Skillcape Coal bag perk (will fill the coal bag up to 36 instead of 27 if smithing skillcape equipped)
    • Supports stamina, energy and super energy potions
    • Can set custom delay time between worldhops
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

How do I use this bot?
    The simplest way to use the bot is to just use a preset shop from the first tab, select your items to buy and click run.

To use a custom shop route, go through the tabs and add the NPC to buy from, the bank to use, optional obstacles if needed, and select the items to buy. See the video tutorials section for an example.

What preset shops are available?
    • Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Khazard
    • Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Phasmatys
    • Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Catherby Port
    • Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Sarim (Banking at monks)
    • Baba Yaga @ Lunar Isle (Wear a lunar sigil)
    • Wizard Akutha @ Wizard Guild
    • Cook's Chest @ Lumbridge Castle
    • Ordan (Ore Shop) @ Blast Furnace
    • Zaff (Battlestaff Shop) @ Varrock
    • Flosi Dalksson (Raw Fish) @ Jatizso
    • Keepa Kettilon (Cooked Fish) @ Jatizo
    • Huro (Grocery Store) @ Grand Tree
    • Lidio (Food) @ Warrior's Guild
    • Lunadial (Runes) @ Mage Bank
    • Sawmill operator @ Varrock lumberyard
    • Karim (Kebab Seller) @ Al Kharid
    • Shantay @ Shantay Pass
    • Amelia @ Farming Guild
    • Betty (Pink Dye, after Hand in the Sand)
    • Amlodd's Magical Supplies in Prifddinas
    • ...more to be added, request a shop on the thread

Why won't this shop route work?
    First, watch the video tutorials below to ensure you are using the bot correctly. If you really can't figure it out, post a request on the thread and I'll see if I can make a preset for your shop's route.

Video Tutorials:
    Preset Usage: Using the bot's presets to shop at a common shop such as Charter Ships (Trader Crewmembers at Port Khazard and Port Phasmatys)

Simple Custom Path Usage: Using the bot to buy from any custom shop without obstacles in path such as doors, stairs, etc.

Complex Custom Path: Using the bot's full features to buy from any custom shop, including shops that require complex navigation of door, stairs, etc to and from the shop. NOTE: the order of these obstacles matter, and should be added from the bank, to the shop, and back, without missing any (including doors that may close).

Alternative Gamemode Worlds supported:
    If the bot is started on an alternative gamemode world (such as Leagues, Fresh Start Worlds, etc) it will only hop to other worlds of that type. Otherwise it will use regular worlds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gamer HD1 and Bob247 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Bredest
    Bredest
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.122
    Works great at culinaromancer chest, buying chocolate for herb.
    1. CuppaJava
  2. rene4e2
    rene4e2
    2/5,
    Version: 1.4.119
    Does not work. It will stand next to the bank instead of banking.
    Both Santai pass + Culinaromancer's Chest.

Trying to buy jugs of water and grapes. Both locations have the same problem.
  3. Kimithrows
    Kimithrows
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.118
    NVM - I found the preset. Thanks!
    1. CuppaJava
  4. Tutharetorco
    Tutharetorco
    5/5,
    Used this bot to collect enough grapes for 70 cooking on my ironman from the culinaromancer's chest. So quick, easy, and reliable.
    1. CuppaJava
  5. Vqsdofiqnk
    Vqsdofiqnk
    5/5,
    Great script.
    Is there any way to save your routes/shops/ ... ?
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I made this bot initially a really long time ago, so I didn't have saving settings in it. So there's currently not a way to save.

If you think it's a location that might be useful though, you can DM me info and I can potentially add it to the preset list :)
  6. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.117
    Awesome, love how it flawlessly handles obstacles too. Worked like a charm buying antipoisons in Sophanem on the iron (bank is underground)
    1. CuppaJava
  7. Achievements95
    Achievements95
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.117
    Love your scripts Cuppa.

One thing i would really like to see with this shopper script however would be that it could use CTRL left click method to buy f.e. iron/coal at MLM, and use CTRL SHIFT method to hop worlds with. That would for sure make this bot 10/10
  8. DellyD
    DellyD
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.116
    Does exactly what its suppose to do.
    1. CuppaJava
  9. TriggyH
    TriggyH
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.115
    works amazing, buys 6-7k coal an hour at ordan with coal bag, very efficient and saves a lot of time. only issue i encountered is that the bot sometimes accidentally clicks the deposit box rather than the bank which breaks it as it doesn't know what to do. possibly user error, maybe fixed with fixed mode? not sure. regardless still 5/5 for how well it is done
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

Glad it's been working well overall! I have a couple ideas how to maybe improve the banking/deposit box reliability. Will be improved a bit in the next bot update :)
  10. BruhMango
    BruhMango
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.112
    Works great, one recommendation is to add the ability to use coal bags, gem bags etc while shopping for max effienciecy. been using on my ironman and need LOTS of coal
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey I think the bot already supports Coal bag. And I think possibly Gem bag too? I forget exactly.

Feel to free to dm me if it's giving any issues.