Buys items from most shops, with some manually preset shops. You can also add custom complex routes.
To ensure your custom shop route will work, test it using the free LITE version first.
- Buys any item from almost any shop in the game
- Presets for commonly used shops
- Option to select custom shop, npcs, interactions & items
- Option to set obstacles for complicated custom routes
- Break handler
- Buy limit
- World hop when out of stock
How do I use the bot?
The simplest way to use the bot is to just use a preset shop from the first tab, select your items to buy and click run.
To use a custom shop route, go through the tabs and add the NPC to buy from, the bank to use, optional obstacles if needed, and select the items to buy. See the video tutorials section for an example.
What preset shops are available?
- Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Khazard
- Trader Crewmember (Charter Ships) @ Port Phasmatys
- Baba Yaga @ Lunar Isle (Wear a lunar sigil)
- Wizard Akutha @ Wizard Guild
- Cook's Chest @ Lumbridge Castle
- Ordan (Ore Shop) @ Blast Furnace
- Zaff (Battlestaff Shop) @ Varrock
- ...more to be added, request a shop on the thread
Why won't this shop route work?
First, watch the video tutorials below to ensure you are using the bot correctly. If you really can't figure it out, post a request on the thread and I'll see if I can make a preset for your shop's route.
Preset Usage: Using the bot's presets to shop at a common shop such as Charter Ships (Trader Crewmembers at Port Khazard and Port Phasmatys)
Simple Custom Path Usage: Using the bot to buy from any custom shop without obstacles in path such as doors, stairs, etc.
Complex Custom Path: Using the bot's full features to buy from any custom shop, including shops that require complex navigation of door, stairs, etc to and from the shop. NOTE: the order of these obstacles matter, and should be added from the bank, to the shop, and back, without missing any (including doors that may close).
My personal todo list:
- revisit world selection & select worlds on a less random basis
- add a log tab for showing items purchased & gp spent
- give option to set individual buy-until limit for each item
- revisit certain NPCs info not showing correctly (client bug)