1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Blast Furnace TRIAL 2.1.4

Blasts the furnace

1. dahnae
    This bot is no longer supported, I am keeping it up because it seems to still work for some people. I highly recommend that you try out my Giant's Foundry bot for some sweet smithing EXP!

This is the trial version, limited at 7h/week, of the premium version

If you have questions/requests, you can join my discord

How to use :
    • Make sure you have "Shift click to drop items" enabled
    • Make sure you have "Esc closes the current interface" enabled
    • Make sure your character is in the Blast Furnace, on a Blast furnace world
    • Make sure you have enough ores/coal and gold to refill the coffer if necessary
    • Make sure the bot has the desired cooling method equipped or in inventory (Ice gloves or bucket). The bot can withdraw goldsmithing gloves and/or coal bag.
    • Adjust bot settings and press "Save and apply". You can edit those settings again even if the bot is running.
    • If the bot gets stuck, make sure the camera allows the chest and the conveyor to be visible at all times. With playersensed camera settings and Fixed Size canvas mode, this should always be true. In resizable mode, visibility checks do not consider the area between the inventory and the minimap, adjust accordingly. See examples of incorrect screen size and camera here and here.

Features :
    • Support for any bar
    • Support for Goldsmithing gauntlets
    • Support for Ice gloves
    • Support for gloves switching
    • Support for stamina and energy potions
    • Support for auto coffer refilling
    • Support for paying the foreman at level < 60
    • Multi-account and progressive mode supported
    • Stop conditions
    • Customisable Break Handler
    • Anti-stuck feature, which logs out and stops the bot after 60 seconds of inactivity, or less than 3 unique actions in the 20 latest actions
    • A dozen Playersense data points, which allows for a unique profile for every bot.
    • An in-depth exp/profit tracker

Bar rates :

These are the rates that I'm getting (lvl 1 agility, coal bag, stamina potions and ice gloves), they can vary with playersense, lag, ping, etc.
    • Gold bars : 4.5k/hr
    • Steel bars : 4.4k/hr
    • Mithril bars : 3.1k/hr
    • Adamantite bars : 2.4k/hr
    • Runite bars : 1.9k/hr

Planned Features :
    • Grand Exchange support

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Yalian26
    Yalian26
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.1
    its haves an error where it wants to turn on the running button it doesn't click just move the click around the button without turning it on
    1. dahnae
  2. D3NZ4
    D3NZ4
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.13
    Very clean. Very simple script. Used this for over a 100 hours across multiple accounts. Brilliant!
  3. Chief21
    Chief21
    4/5,
    Best bot i've tried so far, i give it 4 stars because it suddenly stop working every 12 or 14 minutes then i have to reset the program.
  4. Zerkybaby
    Zerkybaby
    5/5,
    smith 75 no bann and i make nice money i try this bot to 99 lol
  5. ryuza12345
    ryuza12345
    4/5,
    Excellent bot :), only bug I notice where if I take a break while it's collecting the bars, when it logs back in it tries to keep collecting and just stands there.
  6. 007freek
    007freek
    5/5,
    First of all i got 55-99 with this so thank you very much. I use it on my alt to have upkeep on my bonds. today i noticed its getting stuck on too many coal or runite ore. it keeps adding ore to conveiyor but doesnt collect in time and gets stuck
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      Hey I'm glad this bot worked out for you! Regarding your bug, you can DM here or on discord so we an take a look at it.
  7. Carver13
    Carver13
    5/5,
    How on earth this is a free bot is beyond me. 50 - 84 Smithing, on and off, sometimes for as long as 7 hours (with breaks). Have never noticed an issue. Playersense is amazing, the bot is about 95% as fast as I can do manually. I run it in stretched mode with the screen extremely wide, so that the bot can see the Conveyor and the bank chest from anywhere. Be sure to make a bank tab with the ore and all 4 doses of stamina and you'll have no issues. Many thanks
  8. Weels0n
    Weels0n
    5/5,
    Works a treat. Great bot!
    I suspect anyone who's having issues with this bot at the time of writing this post hasn't set it up as per Dan's instructions.
  9. odyssejus
    odyssejus
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.11
    Doesint work anymore, opens bank and do nothing, doesint fill coalbag, doesint emptying it, useless nees an update i believe.
  10. Runes1001
    Runes1001
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.11
    Runs like a charm :)