Dawg Abyss Runecrafting 0.1.94

Imbue All Types of Runes!

1. awesome123man
    Imbues Runes In The Abyss!

Now supports OSRS! Just doesn't eat!
    Uses glories in OSRS and Lodestones in RS3

Features -v

New
    -Rune pouch support! (Make sure you have in inventory)
    -Multiple obstacle select (Hold either shift or ctrl)

-Withdraws pure essence from bank
    -Walks and teleports with mage
    -Mines/Burns/Distracts/Squeezes-through obstacles chosen by user
    -Enters altar chosen by user
    -Imbues runes and repeats
    -New feature requests and bug reports will be needed :D

Recent Reviews

1. Matty123
    Matty123
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.94
    After one inventory the bot gets stuck at the bank. I know you said you would fix it, just want a timeline?
  2. sllabekili2
    sllabekili2
    1/5,
    These are the problems I ran into trying to craft Nature runes.

1. Stops after adding essence to pouches
    2. Stops after teleporting to Abyss from Mage of Zamorak
    3. Doesn't eat
    4. Constant misclicks (right click, moves mouse away to close dialogue window, repeat 10 more times)
    5. Doesn't withdraw essence after depositing crafted runes

Please fix.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Half of these are client bugs and half of these are bugs with my bot. I have already said that it's messed up and that i will rewrite it soon. I will try to get it rewritten this weekend, but I am getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, so GG
  3. sorayuki
    sorayuki
    5/5,
    Bot gets stuck when I choose the option to eat food, and doesn't switch out glory. Overall a very good bot though, thanks for your hard work! :D
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Wow, way to be extra nice. Doesn't deserve a 5 star review. I will definitely work on fixing this
  4. Gengsta
    Gengsta
    4/5,
    Put my reasoning in the thread, it's a really good working abyss bot. Might need a few updates though :>
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I completely understand the reasoning! Maybe will add familiars soon. I have a shit ton of charms, but too lazy to do summoning. :p
  5. ThrobbingRosco
    ThrobbingRosco
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.9
    The update fixed all my issues from before, except I'm having the issue with the pouches also and I'm also getting stuck on the edgeville bank every second or 3rd run. It won't switch out glories either, so every 6th run you have to correct it.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I'll work on the osrs version soon!
  6. wobbegong5
    wobbegong5
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.9
    I love this bot and you make some of the best bots I've used. But with the update you just added this morning, the bot won't refill my inventory with essence after it fills the pouches. It just fills them and then runs out. Thank you for all you do. >.< Helping through this game while I study.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I believe i found this issue, pushing an update to address this now... :D
  7. ThrobbingRosco
    ThrobbingRosco
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.5
    Ive had great success with your stuff so far, however this one I have the same issue another user mentioned where I go into the Abyss and just sit there and die. Also, when I manually got to the second room with the alters my guy would get stuck trying to use the pouches the program never told him to fill. Hopefully you can address these soon, love your work so far!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      If only you could have waited for the big fix update that i pushed a few hours ago :D
      Should fix nearly every bug. Idk about pouches though.
  8. zkellen
    zkellen
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.3
    pretty good script. little slow and wish the camrea would ajust in a more human like way.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I know it's slow and not the best but it gets the job done. rs3 or osrs?
  9. Squidl
    Squidl
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.28
    Bot works great, author is very hard working. Bot gets stuck when switching out your Glories, also bank, emptying the pouches, and crafting essence is pretty slow.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Haha, thanks for the support and list of problems. Is the bot works great then how can it have so many big problems lol. Gotta fix em all
  10. Nance
    Nance
    2/5,
    Version: 0.1.28
    When entering the abyss if you reach the north side no action is taken and you slowly die.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmm, osrs or rs3?