Dawg Agility 0.5.5

Collect Marks and gain Levels!

1. awesome123man
    Rooftop Agility up to Rellekka Course(Lvl 80), along with Gnome Stronghold support for beginners.

V(0.4.5) Major UI Remake!!!
    -Check it out for yourself and give me feedback on how to make it better!

Error when delay each hour is not set has been fixed thanks to good error reports with comments :D

Now has seers' teleport for people who have finished diary for Kandarin.
    Please make sure if you use this feature that you configure the camelot teleport to be seers'!!!

New with V(0.3.5)
    Want to alch? Beta Checkbox has been added to alch the first object in inventory. Make sure you do not have the wrong object in first spot. Since it is just a beta option now, i will be adding fixes and more options later with feedback from you all!!! Thanks

Canifis should be bug free now! Tree glitch and off of roof glitch are fixed.

~Always picks up marks!
    ~Anti-Ban techniques added!
    ~Bugs have been fixed!
    ~UI additions!
    ~Enhanced clicking of rough walls overall!

-------> Please PM me Ideas and bugs!!! <-------
    -------> Reviews are greatly appreciated! <-------
    Dryrr likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Dawg Agility v0.5.5 Released!
  2. Dawg Agility v0.5.3 Released!
  3. Dawg Agility v0.5.3 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. gruntzer
    gruntzer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.5.1
    unable to use the bot at Pollnivneach, keeps throwing me an error
  2. malamud1
    malamud1
    3/5,
    Version: 0.5.1
    the canafis glitch where you levitate near or "on" the roof has NOT been fixed, otherwise great script! Faldor doesn't work either as it stops after only the first obstacle
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I just pushed an update that needs to be approved by executives and will then be passed which should fix this issue. If it doesnt, please respond to my discusion thread for this resource.
  3. Dhuli
    Dhuli
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4.91
    Used it for a few hours. No problems at all :) Just want to confirm, are the anti ban features good cause I don't wanna get nailed? :P!
    Nice script man <3
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Just don't run the bot too long or often dude. You'll be fine.
  4. deadskulz
    deadskulz
    4/5,
    Primarily used at Canifis Rooftop OSRS course, speed is near human like however that's where the human resemblance stops. Looks like there isn't any variation in ANY of the mouse movement / clicks. 100% consistent mouse movements means easily bannable. With that being said I've used it for about 12 hours so far while getting ~15marks/hour and it only got stuck twice (at "jump gap"). All in all great script however also needs a bit of work.
    1. awesome123man
  5. Jearly09
    Jearly09
    3/5,
    The speed of this bot is quite slow, at seers village I was getting 27k/h. Also it being slow means that when the bot runs back to the beginning it is stood still 2 times and it stands in front of the wall for 10 sec to first turn the camera angle and then click the wall. It has a lot of functions and a nice interface, which is great. But its just so slow that I'm afraid I might get banned, if this gets fixed it is definitely the best free agility bot.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Working on a rewrite, but testing is a pain as I have no account to use.
  6. Vitorfofo
    Vitorfofo
    5/5,
    Nicee script!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Glad you like it!
  7. dropplt
    dropplt
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4.8
    Great bot A+, used it from 1-55 and 60-70 and no problems yet, only thing is at Seer's after the course finishes the walking to the wall again could be smoother.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review and feedback!
  8. mucenti
    mucenti
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4.8
    amazing script its gotten me from lvl 10-57 so smooth and 210 mog omg lol ty tyty
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I'm glad it worked so smoothly. Thanks for the great review!
  9. zemmer
    zemmer
    3/5,
    Version: 0.4.7
    It bugs @ provvneach, at the point where he has to climb the wall. it opens the curtain instead. please fix :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Did i fix it? I tried to in version 0.4.8
  10. IamN5
    IamN5
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4.5
    Got me from 65-70 agility smoothly at Seers Village. The UI is a bit laggy, but the bot is working fine :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I just deleted my old response so i could personally tell you that the UI will be fast in the next update!!! :D