Dawg Cooker 0.1.4

Cooking your food for you!

1. awesome123man
    Cooking bot that can bank!

Should work again!

Now supports Rs3 at rogues den :p
    Osrs has both

To cook, you must enter exact name of the raw food as it shows up in game in the space provided, and then click cook! :D
    So far only Al Kharid is supported, but more additions will come!!!

Bot will automatically stop when bank runs out of food to withdraw. :)
    Asmodeus6969 and iXerohunter like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Jordo
    Jordo
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.4
    Rogue's Den RS3. Watched it for about 5 minutes.

Firstly, it never closes the bank so if the banker walks to near the fire it will glitch out and continue to click where the fire would be but inside the bank.

I also noticed that twice it interrupted the cooking around 7 and 10 left and started to cook again.

Might try it in Al Kharid if I can't find any working ones in Rogue's Den.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      My apologies. I haven't had time to rewrite this.
  2. Billkosby
    Billkosby
    5/5,
    Best cooking bot ever
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Ok, relax. Thanks for the review tho, just saw motherlode
  3. Captain_Credible
    Captain_Credible
    5/5,
    thanks Dawg! flawless bot used at the rogues den for 90-99 cooking reliable will run all day without issue would recommend to anyone/everyone
    1. awesome123man
  4. Semmo
    Semmo
    3/5,
    GOOD BOT. but could you fix the combiner? it withdraws 2 items and combines them, however it doesn't deposit the finished product for me. (I entered the name correctly).
    I tried with plain pizza and pineapple.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Yeah I am aware of this. Probably gonna rewrite this
  5. Varkz
    Varkz
    4/5,
    Bot works well in Al Kharid, it banks and runs to the range decently well.

Issues I have noticed are:
    -Bot uses food on range twice, once when entering the hut with the range, and once when next to the range. Happens 9/10 times.

- Cannot open door to leave the hut, if door is shut the bot stands there and does not move.

-If door to the range is shut while the bot is banking, the bot will stay in bank screen and not move.

-If my mouse is located inside the runescape window, the bot does not click as accurately. It will miss the stack of fish I want to cook located in my bank a few times, then if it does click the stack, it will miss selecting "all". Same issue goes for if it is trying to select "cook all".

In all, the bot works well for what it says it does. However, if you would like to make it more polished with its clicking, that would be wonderful. However, I am forced to babysit it since it does not open doors.
  6. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    4/5,
    super solid!! best cooker I've gotten so far but the setup is a little annoying. You HAVE to type exactly what you want cooked capitals and all but its not a problem when it gets going. Logged me out three times in a row when i first started but it seemed to fix itself when the items are in the first couple bank slots
  7. cbehymer100
    cbehymer100
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.39
    it does exactly what it says but is very slow at it, my suggestion is if you move what ever your cooking to the first bank slot it goes alot faster at the bank. OSRS
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmm, I will try to make this faster.
  8. 99olo
    99olo
    5/5,
    I'll give it a five- not because it does everything, but because it does what it says it does, fairly well. You must type in what you want it to cook exactly. Capitals and all. Otherwise, the piece of junk will just log you out.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad the piece of junk works
  9. lially321
    lially321
    3/5,
    doesnt cook karambwans
  10. UmbrionKnight
    UmbrionKnight
    1/5,
    All it did was log me out when going to the bank (OSRS)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmm. I will have to rewrite this i guess since this is the second review saying it is not working... TY for notifying me, i will get to it as soon as i have time, which wont be for a few weeks sadly.