Dawg Fighter 0.1.93

Fight until your heart gives out

1. awesome123man
    Fighting bot that can't bank! (Not yet :p)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sample setup.
    Price trigger does not do anything yet, along with banking.
    Request banks to be added on bot thread :p
    Dawg Fighter

Recent Reviews

1. rellik
    rellik
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.93
    It is very nice bot...can writter of this bot add banking and looting so it works normal...it will be perfect for f2p player to set up on varrock guards to pick up grapes and bank at east-varock bank for combat xp and gp..thx :D
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It does have looting... Banking i havent gotten too. I will try to get this all when i rewrite this.
  2. zforzimmer
    zforzimmer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.5
    Great bot, but it seems like the trigger for eating doesn't work, nearly died a few times due to it not working.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Haha, yeah I'm sorry. Been working with only rs3 lately. Big update coming wiLloyd a dress this and eat
  3. narmak
    narmak
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.01
    can you add loot radius cuz when it tries to pick up it will go all over the map
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Try loot only yours? That may fix it. I could add a radius soo n
  4. narmak
    narmak
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.82
    2 things to add and it wil be perfect. plz add range training where the bot cant move from that spot and if it does it will just reclick there and start the training again. second if you can add to the out of food also out of arrow plz and thank you
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Stop when out of food is already there, i will try to add stop when out of arrows or runes next.
  5. Gwynevere
    Gwynevere
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.81
    Works fairly well in my experience. Just one problem I'm having is that it will only eat from one slot in my inventory. Not sure if that's a problem from my configuration though.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmm, at least it's eating. Thanks for the feedback, will look at fixing this.
  6. Kusakari13
    Kusakari13
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.8
    Please make it bank
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hehe, thanks for being patient, i have neglected this bot for too long. Will try to add banking today...
  7. jujuop
    jujuop
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    targets quickly fights well, needs reachable only option. sometimes gets stuck trying to attack something out of reach (i.e. over a wall)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Oh, thanks for telling me! I will add that!
  8. sirkakaman
    sirkakaman
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    break handler doesnt work thats the easy way to get banned using this script =( fix it... working fine fighting =)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Any specifics on what is wrong about the breaks?
  9. karel123321
    karel123321
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    its has still someproblems whit attacking npc and starting up
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I am working on making the fighting much better! Also looking to add banking and other features!