Dawg Hunter Beta 0.2.16

Release your inner animal!

1. awesome123man
    Catch different animals!
    This is still in early developement, bugs are present.

V (0.0.1) Bird snares supported!
    V (0.1.0) Box traps and Deadfalls have been added!
    V (0.1.1) Box trap hunting bugs squished and efficiency greatly improved(Completely rewrote :p)
    V(0.1.2) Box trap hunting should be even faster and more flawless than ever :D along with RS3 support that has not been tested and will most likely not work because i dont know if it is different in rs3(so please tell me nicely) :D

Recent Reviews

1. CookieMonstah
    CookieMonstah
    1/5,
    Version: 0.2.1
    it places 2 box traps and then logs out and re-logs picks up the 2 traps and places them again then logs out again. :(
  2. Many Cats
    Many Cats
    5/5,
    The only hunter bot worth using at the moment I think. People have said it's a bit slow, and I used to agree, but after turning up the mouse multiplier a bit and turning off forced menu interaction, the bot is actually MUCH better than it was before. Seems really stable. Has really good priorities with chins, where the Celestial Hunter does not. I won't train as fast as a person can but it won't lose chins.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad to now it's realiable. It's strange because it seems that the bot becomes more relatable somehow when I don't update it
  3. Matt Metcalfe
    Matt Metcalfe
    3/5,
    Worked great for a little while, but logs me out and then crashes. Not sure why. It was working fine and then it started doing that all the sudden on start up. Tried restarting client and switching worlds.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Do you have extra traps in your inventory? if not, that's the problem.
  4. karel123321
    karel123321
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.0
    works perfect but can u add salamanders
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Possibly in the future. Lost motivation to make bots... Trying :P
  5. mkultra
    mkultra
    1/5,
    Version: 0.2.0
    Crashes on start (falconry)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      If you want me to fix this follow these steps:
      1) Post this in the discussion thread
      2) Don't use reviews for bug reports that i can't fix without user details.
      If you read part of the discussion thread you would see that osrs falconry is broken and the only way i can fix it is using a test account on osrs.
  6. Australia
    Australia
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.9B
    i gained 4 levels at least :) from 70-74 within one day only problem i had was that it would randomly just logged out and its kinda slow in the mean time i will return when you have fixed it :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Any specifics on what is slow? The random logging out is very wierd, does it stop the bot also?
  7. karel123321
    karel123321
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.42
    its is still a little bit slow whit birds and when i use deadfall i won't even start
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      That's wierd, can you be more specific?
  8. darbuild2
    darbuild2
    4/5,
    Works good but can you add a setting so that it drops bones instead of burying them?
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I guess, is it because burying is slow?
  9. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Author is incredibly active and doesn't deserve hate, if something isn't working please post in detail and dont just say "it doesnt work"
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! And the clarifications to all the other users :D
      You guys keep me motivated to do this :p
      Can i ask if this review is only to say that though? Or do you use this bot :p
  10. corey miller
    corey miller
    1/5,
    does not work, it puts one trap down then walks over it and keeps trying to place another one.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I am sorry it doesn't work, please post more details on the discusion thread so I can fix.