Dawg Hunter 0.2.17

Release your inner animal!

1. awesome123man
    Catch different animals!
    This is still in early developement, bugs are present.

HAVE EXTRA TRAPS!!!

V (0.0.1) Bird snares supported!
    V (0.1.0) Box traps and Deadfalls have been added!
    V (0.1.1) Box trap hunting bugs squished and efficiency greatly improved(Completely rewrote :p)
    V(0.1.2) Box trap hunting should be even faster and more flawless than ever :D along with RS3 support that has not been tested and will most likely not work because i dont know if it is different in rs3(so please tell me nicely) :D

Recent Reviews

1. Wobbily
    Wobbily
    1/5,
    Version: 0.2.17
    RIDICULOUS!!! Cant even set 2 traps without logging me out! Let me know when the bot does what it says it will do.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Did you have extra traps like the overview says?
  2. FeelThatWay
    FeelThatWay
    4/5,
    Really good bot. Just 2 issues. I really wish this bot supported falconry for OSRS. Also, when hunting with deadfall traps, the bot will not cut jungle trees and will instead hunt out dead trees or regular trees, making it look extremely botlike.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Posting a valid bug report would be nice as I can act on it and then you could review it afterwards making it nicer on me.
  3. zenzo3
    zenzo3
    5/5,
    amazing bot, i have a problem with the bird snare when i put the second trap, the bot does a auto logout :/
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      You need extra traps.
  4. Cell
    Cell
    5/5,
    Works well in RS3 when catching various types of chinchompa's! Thank you for this bot. :-)
  5. topwaso
    topwaso
    5/5,
    works pretty well i guess.. but it would be really cool if you could add "drop bones" option
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Try Regal Hunter... I think it may have it.
  6. ieuan76543
    ieuan76543
    4/5,
    Quality bot, although camera movement would be good to add. apart from that it is flawless and very efficient!
    1. awesome123man
  7. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    5/5,
    Using it for chins, No worries of being banned I am making all the cash I possibly can thanks to this FREE bot.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad you're making bank!
  8. Econeslayer
    Econeslayer
    5/5,
    It's a very good script run's smooth and clean only problem I have with it is the deadfall it doesn't drop the kebbit spikes so you can't go afk.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmm, send me the exact name as they appear in game
  9. zanfax
    zanfax
    4/5,
    It's a good script but the box trap part of it needs a bit of fixes, for instance when 2 traps need to be checked the bot just picks both up instead of picking 1 up and laying 1 the bot goes and picks all the traps that needs to get checked and then goes and lays them. The bot is also pretty slow when it's determine on what to do. I did all of this at feldip hills catching red chins with 5 traps.
  10. Berreie
    Berreie
    5/5,
    Holy fucking shit this script is just AMAZING, I would kiss you if I could (But i'm not gay so not really). I have Used other Hunter Scripts but they all let me down, but wheras the others failed your's just kept on rocking. Keep up the good work man.
    Can I give this 6 stars ?.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Idk how this is even still good :P