Dawg Hunter 0.2.17

Release your inner animal!

1. awesome123man
    Catch different animals!
    This is still in early developement, bugs are present.

HAVE EXTRA TRAPS!!!

V (0.0.1) Bird snares supported!
    V (0.1.0) Box traps and Deadfalls have been added!
    V (0.1.1) Box trap hunting bugs squished and efficiency greatly improved(Completely rewrote :p)
    V(0.1.2) Box trap hunting should be even faster and more flawless than ever :D along with RS3 support that has not been tested and will most likely not work because i dont know if it is different in rs3(so please tell me nicely) :D

Recent Reviews

1. Jacob Ivey
    Jacob Ivey
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.17
    solid bot man, works great, gets stuck on chins rarely but other than that its flawless
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks, wish i could get my rewritten version to be as good as this one.
  2. shiva123
    shiva123
    5/5,
    Fantastic bot, used it to get 99 with very few problems. only issue I have ever had is sometimes it will log out and not log back it for no reason but now that bug has seemed to of fixed itself. Probably one of the most useful and reliable bots i've used so far.
  3. joser
    joser
    4/5,
    Great Bot But it need to add lay traps on task bar and use it for laying
    great bot beside that
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Ah, my bots aren't meant for rs3, this one i added it lazily :P
  4. stekmate88
    stekmate88
    5/5,
    This bot is great, im using it at grey chins and it works fine. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to make the "kill far chins" option work. It doesnt work even when checked. That would definitely be helpful, thanks.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I really want to fix my newer Hunter bot rather than this one.
  5. Salvation
    Salvation
    3/5,
    Gets stuck every now and then after it right-clicks somewhere on the screen
  6. Austinors
    Austinors
    4/5,
    RS3: Bot does exactly as described, and does it rather well. I would love grenwall support, but that would deflate the price of the spikes so that's fine. I do have an issue where i lose traps at an alarming rate. At 94 hunter, i only set up 3 traps from Crimson Skillchompas, and after a 6-7 hour run will be completely out of them with no idea where they go.
  7. FeelThatWay
    FeelThatWay
    4/5,
    Really good bot. Just 2 issues. I really wish this bot supported falconry for OSRS. Also, when hunting with deadfall traps, the bot will not cut jungle trees and will instead hunt out dead trees or regular trees, making it look extremely botlike.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Posting a valid bug report would be nice as I can act on it and then you could review it afterwards making it nicer on me.
  8. zenzo3
    zenzo3
    5/5,
    amazing bot, i have a problem with the bird snare when i put the second trap, the bot does a auto logout :/
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      You need extra traps.
  9. Cell
    Cell
    5/5,
    Works well in RS3 when catching various types of chinchompa's! Thank you for this bot. :-)
  10. topwaso
    topwaso
    5/5,
    works pretty well i guess.. but it would be really cool if you could add "drop bones" option
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Try Regal Hunter... I think it may have it.