Dawg Hunter 0.2.17

Release your inner animal!

1. awesome123man
    Catch different animals!
    This is still in early developement, bugs are present.

V (0.0.1) Bird snares supported!
    V (0.1.0) Box traps and Deadfalls have been added!
    V (0.1.1) Box trap hunting bugs squished and efficiency greatly improved(Completely rewrote :p)
    V(0.1.2) Box trap hunting should be even faster and more flawless than ever :D along with RS3 support that has not been tested and will most likely not work because i dont know if it is different in rs3(so please tell me nicely) :D

Recent Reviews

1. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2.17
    Using it for chins, No worries of being banned I am making all the cash I possibly can thanks to this FREE bot.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad you're making bank!
  2. Econeslayer
    Econeslayer
    5/5,
    It's a very good script run's smooth and clean only problem I have with it is the deadfall it doesn't drop the kebbit spikes so you can't go afk.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmm, send me the exact name as they appear in game
  3. branlow
    branlow
    3/5,
    the bot closes itself after catching one chinchompa other than that its alright
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Do you have extra traps?
  4. zanfax
    zanfax
    4/5,
    It's a good script but the box trap part of it needs a bit of fixes, for instance when 2 traps need to be checked the bot just picks both up instead of picking 1 up and laying 1 the bot goes and picks all the traps that needs to get checked and then goes and lays them. The bot is also pretty slow when it's determine on what to do. I did all of this at feldip hills catching red chins with 5 traps.
  5. Berreie
    Berreie
    5/5,
    Holy fucking shit this script is just AMAZING, I would kiss you if I could (But i'm not gay so not really). I have Used other Hunter Scripts but they all let me down, but wheras the others failed your's just kept on rocking. Keep up the good work man.
    Can I give this 6 stars ?.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Idk how this is even still good :P
  6. abyan
    abyan
    5/5,
    IS there any way to disable break handler?
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Don't generate any breaks?
  7. Lumbydds
    Lumbydds
    4/5,
    PLEASE add a "Drop bones" check box for bird snares. PLEASE!!!! Otherwise flawless
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Use Awesome Hunter
  8. wolfboyn757
    wolfboyn757
    5/5,
    Works great. No complaints. Love this one.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks glad it's working well, consider my newer beta version of this called Awesome Hunter
  9. chaang
    chaang
    5/5,
    IMO one of the best out there for free. I'm currently on Rs3 doing chins. It tends to misclick a lot when trying to check the shaking box. Other than that, the bot is working fantastic! Maybe you could make the bot put down traps faster after checking a shaking box? That'd be awesome. Cuz you can press a key on your action bar to put a trap down pretty fast! Great work!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Use my newer version Awesome Hunter and compare. It uses the actionbar
  10. BDot
    BDot
    5/5,
    DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE ANY OTHER HUNTER BOT BOT THIS ONE got 99 hunter + pet gg best hunter bot on here
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Ty, glad you liked it so much!