Dawg Mining 0.8.1

Mining that ore without a bore!

1. awesome123man
    Mining bot for Lumbridge, Lumbridge West, Varrock West, Varrock East, Al Kharid, Barbarian Village, Wilderness Lava Maze, Motherlode Mine, TzHaar City Mine, Shilo Village Gem Rocks, and Western Desert Mine!!!

Please test new additions and give feeback and addition requests, I am working on rs3 additions next :D

Thanks to @Geashaw , Granite should be working :D

V(0.5.91) Action Bar Dropping has been added! Just make sure you put the ore in the slot and then the bot will do the rest! Granite has been added as well and should work now:D. Also, Upper level of motherlode mine smoothness has been increased and is faster.

V(0.5.71) Small bug fix for upper level of motherlode mine. Should not get stuck for a long time anymore, althought camera angles are a pain in the rear :p

V(0.5.7) Upper Level of Motherlode Mine is supported, althought it may be bugged and better to use lower levels until later.

V(0.5.5) RS3 Support has been added for most of the OSRS areas currently supported. Also bug fixes for banking :D

~Banking
    ~Power mining
    ~Time limit/Breaks
    ~Custom mining radius
    ~World hopping

Please give me feedback on new additions or bugs and Rate this bot! Thanks! Good luck! Post progress screenshots :D
    Seiv, The Professor, Geashaw and 2 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Dawg Mining v0.8.1 Released!
  2. Dawg Mining v0.8.1 Released!
  3. Dawg Mining v0.8.0B Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Squad3
    Squad3
    5/5,
    Version: 0.8.0B
    Awesome bot, been using it for a few days now and i have to say, it's surprisingly easy to use it! Awesome job!
  2. Devphreak
    Devphreak
    5/5,
    Easy 20k/hr xp mining iron. The action bar dropping works really smooth. Good job!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Glad to know some of the bot still works
  3. Hexarx
    Hexarx
    3/5,
    It's alright but it drops the ores rather strangely and leaves out a few every time which is a bit suspicious. Not advisable to use to script for a long period of time. With some anti ban and fixing I think this script would be a beast but for now I can say that its okay but could be better.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      When I rewrite this things will be better
  4. ironm4tty
    ironm4tty
    3/5,
    works well but inefficient. i have a request though. can you make a gold miner for the crafting guild. gold is really good for an iron man account so would greatly appreciate it
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I thought I did...
  5. klab
    klab
    2/5,
    Using it at the mining guild. I started it in the bank and it goes down into the mine and mines the coal like programmed but then when it's time to leave and bank, it goes up the ladder and just stands there. It doesn't move to go back towards the bank to drop the coal off. Also I would LOVE to see an addition to it where you can select multiple ores like coal AND mithril for the mining guild. Otherwise, it's not half bad but it just doesn't bank.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmmm, When i rewrite it i will try to fix this.. Please drop off a post in my discussion thread before posting a bug report as a review. These are meant to be used after the author knows of the issue...
  6. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    5/5,
    This is an amazing bot. I have used several on RuneMate before but have never really given feedback, regardless of how much I liked or disliked a certain bot. But this does Motherlode and deserves a note above the rest. Very well done script
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Wow thank you!
  7. John McGarrett
    John McGarrett
    4/5,
    Good bot, a bit slow, but the best one for MLM, Love the built in brake timer. =)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I am gonna make the brake timer a *Break timer soonTM :p
      Along with a rewrite
  8. Lionel Crow
    Lionel Crow
    3/5,
    Hi there! Your bot is good for else where to get like the small ores but when it comes to coal, it is very slow especially at Lumbridge West. . I know that there are too many other bots there but I see them moving faster then yours... I will run it over night and hope for a good result...
  9. joshyd123
    joshyd123
    4/5,
    I rate this bot a 4/5 simply because the bot/walking web doesn't sink up, so banking is very slow. Other than that it got me 77 mining within a week, and has no issues with the drop bar setting, which is all I recommend using settings wise.
  10. IzSanji
    IzSanji
    2/5,
    Version: 0.7.23
    Bot is broken at Upper Level of Motherlode Mine, once inventory is full of pay-dirt the bot dies.
    " java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.daugherty2016.bots.MiningDawg.MiningDawg.onLoop(x:309)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(tza:19)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(yeb:53)
    at nul.iiiIIIiIIiII.run(emb:164) "
    Wil update rev iew once this is fixed
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Oops, might have broken it. Going out to eat for my birthday, work on it later