Dawg Runespan 0.1.13

Siphon your way to 99 Runecrafting!

1. awesome123man
    AIO Runespan bot

Must select creatures for bot to work correctly! Not just nodes.

Beta needs to be started on island of your choice in whatever level. Then select what to siphon from, first selections take priority, and watch the Runecrafting Exp flood in! :D

The bot will collect rune essence until a random amount between 500 and 1500, then siphon from nodes back to 25 and repeat!

Recent Reviews

1. Ramfoc
    Ramfoc
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.13
    So far, an amazing bot! 1 small request, that I would love to see added, is that if the yellow wizard teleports in your area, the bot would ask him for his best runes, then give him the appropriate one if he has them, if the bot does not, it would give him a random one.

I don't want the bot running around looking for the yellow wizard, but if it's beside you, why not get that extra exps eh?
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Idk, it may cut down on the overall speed if I check for the wizard each time the bot loops
  2. Devphreak
    Devphreak
    4/5,
    Does what its supposed to do, although it would be awesome if it automagically picked the one which rewards highest xp :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It should prioritize the highest item in the list of selected stuff.
  3. Rytis
    Rytis
    5/5,
    Excellent script good job.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad it's still doing what it is supposed to after not touching the code for a long time.
  4. Toksik
    Toksik
    4/5,
    This bot does what it is supposed to do. As mentioned earlier by others, there could be a few tweaks with regard to efficiency in operations, but other than that, it works fine. :-)
    1. awesome123man
  5. 213241
    4/5,
    Great, only thing is it keeps clicking the esswraiths after they die, if this can be fixed be a 5 star
  6. trotsesoesie
    trotsesoesie
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.11
    It is working nice :), The author explained me how to use it :) This bot is recommended!!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I apologize for the bad instructions, I will add some better instructions on bot overview.
  7. redman12
    redman12
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    I tried this on the top floor with setting set to high, when i select nodes/esshounds it doesnt do anything
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Are you sure you set it up right? I have another person saying it worked and i havent changed a thing since i used it to get 94 on top floor. Please post a picture of the settings on the discussion thread.
  8. tingles123
    tingles123
    5/5,
    soo dope loving this bot so far, will let you know when i hit 99 :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it :D
      Good luck on achieving 99!
  9. Seathe
    Seathe
    5/5,
    works great! 1 - 72 rc in a couple days on my ironman! :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I am working on an abyss runecrafter for rs3 to be paired with this making a great $$ strategy.
  10. Zamerous
    Zamerous
    5/5,
    Awesome script, using it safely, works all levels :) Just to note: the mid level does not work however those who are having troubles, just select high and select all the relevant mid nodes, it should work in mid - if that makes sense :) Thanks again!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad you found a way around the problem. I have pushed a fix for the mid level anyways, but thanks for the great review :D