DeRanged Construction 0.4

Construction bot

1. slimjimmy
    Your house must be in Rimmington, and must have a kitchen built.

Starting inventory:
    hammer, saw, noted oak planks, and coins.

Start with either 24 oak planks in your inventory or 24 empty slots.

Known bug: it may throw an error if you are starting with a larder already built. This will be fixed in update 0.5, but make sure you remove it before starting the bot for now.

Recent Reviews

1. lpeezy
    lpeezy
    1/5,
    Version: 0.4
    very slow and makes lots of mistakes - not recommended, will probably get you banned
  2. andreloiro
    andreloiro
    1/5,
    Don't work...
  3. maxmaxim
    maxmaxim
    1/5,
    not working and is relly relly slow....
  4. Andrew Munger
    Andrew Munger
    3/5,
    I can't complain because this is a free bot! However, there are a few things you may want to look into if you are trying to improve.
    1) after clicking on plank to use with Phials it will just hover over him. Sometimes for minutes.
    2)sometimes misses Phials when attempting to use plank with Phials
    3)types tons of numbers into chat (from hotkeys)

Anyways. Thank you for a construction bot.
  5. Failbridpro
    Failbridpro
    1/5,
    dont work at all, clicked on noted planks and ignored philis, entered house and left, then repeated.
    1. slimjimmy
      Author's Response
      Starting inventory should be: Hammer, coins, saw, and noted oak planks. Either start with a full inventory of un-noted oak planks OR just the noted planks with 24 free inventory spots. The only way I can see this happening is if you are starting with 1 un-noted plank. I'll fix this in the next update, but otherwise I'm not sure why that's happening for you. If you can tell me what was in your inventory exactly, that would be helpful.

Just ran it for 30 min and it works fine for me. Also obviously make sure your house has a kitchen built.