Dream Away to Unlimited EXP
- All Bosses Supported
- Available Boss detection
- Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
- Prayer Potions w/ banking
- Dream & Potion purchasing
- Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
- Special attacks with over 35 supported weapons; variant detection
- Intelligent potion detection
- All rumble dream modes supported
- Fully customizable breakhandler w/ saving & loading breaks
- In-depth Skill and Profit trackers
- Auto-filling UI for quick usage
- Ability to save & load settings (premium only)
- In-depth anti-ban with 'no-action' detection to keep you aggro
- Supply, ammo, and blowpipe scale/dart detection
- Early quitting (through both overloads and low supplies)
- Hp-leveling compensation
- Magic re-select (for when you finish dreams)
- Resizable mode support
- Guthan's mode support
- Quick-prayer auto correction (will remove and set correct quickprayers for you!)
- Auto-retaliate auto-correction (will turn on auto-retal in case you forget; please try not to though!)
- Absorption & Overload support
- Prayer potion support
- Custom-hard dream modes
- 1 dream/limited-runtime per usage. If you use the bot and it stops shortly after trying to run it, take a look at your logs. You have probably hit the limit for free usage.
- Full skill & item tracker
- Power surge enabling (finished - delayed until further notice)
- Combat prayer flicking (finished - delayed until further notice)
- Non-NMZ potion support [ranging, combat, scb, divine's] (finished - delayed until future release)
- DH repair (in progress)
Bug reports are always appreciated. I'd love to make this bot as functional and efficient as possible. If you run into an issue, the best way to report it is by following the guide below:
To report a bug (this should be done for each encountered):
Upload a copy of:
RuneMate (Spectre) logs
Bot logs matching the specific instance(s) where you have encountered the bug (i.e. Divine-###-DDMMYY)
If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, save them as .txt files before uploading; or upload them to pastebin.
Logs can be found in the RuneMate client by selecting Help -> View Logs.
They can also be found at:
Please describe the problem as best as you can.
Refunds are offered if the bot didn't perform as promised (i.e., if there is a bot crash, the bot gets stuck for extended periods) or you ran into early-execution issues (unexpected client issues that have otherwise not been reported). In order to request one, please follow the guide below. (Note: Refunds caused by user error (i.e. you not reading the overview, or not understanding the activity prior to setting up the bot) will likely not be refunded).
To request a refund:
Please direct-message me, or post on the support thread, with all of the following:
All items listed in the bug-report section below.
Wallet screenshots (with your username & session transactions showing) to verify that you paid for the session(s) mentioned.
Divine NMZ Lite 4.0.11
You couldn't dream for more exp!