Dream Away to Unlimited Xp
-Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
-Prayer Potions w/ banking
-Dream & Potion purchasing
-Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
-Special attacks with over 30 supported weapons
-Intelligent potion detection (will buy potions with points if you are low)
-All rumble dreams supported with over 25 bosses
-Fully customizable breakhandler w/ saving & loading breaks
-Integrated in-depth statistical analysis (outputs skill info and live supply information)
-Auto-filling UI for quick usage
-Ability to save settings
-In-depth anti-ban with 'no-action' detection to keep you aggro
-Supply, ammo, and blowpipe scale/dart detection
-Early quitting (through both overloads and low supplies)
-Magic re-select (for when you finish dreams)
-Resizable mode support
-Guthan's mode support-
Quick-prayer auto correction (will remove and set correct quickprayers for you!)
-All bosses/dream modes
-1 dream/limited-runtime per usage. If you use the bot and it stops shortly after trying to run it, take a look at your logs. You have probably hit the limit for free usage.
-Power surge enabling
-Combat prayer flicking
- For bug reports:
- For every bug report, upload a copy of the follow logs:
- RuneMate / Spectre Logs
- Shared Logs
- Game Logs
- Bot Logs that match the specific instances you're having issues with (i.e. Divine-###)
- If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
- Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
- Describe the problem as much as you can.
- For refunds
- You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
- You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
- The screenshot should include your username and session transactions to verify that it is you who made the payment.
- Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.Recent changes:
please check the updates section of the pro bot.
rewrite in better, more efficient structure in prep for Divine line premium re-release
Now supports custom bosses, better banking, faster execution
Now supports aggro'ing if monsters are trapped
Now supports custom dream counters
Better autofilling execution
Now supports breakhandling (with option to leave dream to break)
Now purchases potions from the chest if you run out in your barrel, thus letting you dream until the set number or until you run out of coins in coffer
Changed name to Ample Line until rewritten (Divine line is for premium only)
Changed rapid heal toggle to require quick-prayers
Introduced 30+ spec weapons
Changed absorption threshold
Added case to target NPCs if they are blocking each-other (only when using specs)
Fixed paint output
Moved to free access (since party is a noob)
Fixed multiple bugs w/ banking, rapid heal, ovls, quitting, etc.
New expansive UI and enabled the "extra info" tab supplying quick dream info
Fixed bug with withdrawing prayer potions
Added in HP leveling compensation
New, updated UI.
Autofilling UI (if logged in)
Dream repurchasing and banking (supporter+) - allows normal, hard, custom normal and custom hard
Quitting when out of ammo (range only as of now)
New paint tab supplying extra info (spec %, absorb %, points/hr, coffer info, absorb/ovl/ppots left, etc)
Fixed spec attacks for users not using spec as main wep.
Added more spec weps.
Guthans mode enabled.
Spec attacks pushed (for new weapons, post on the thread)
Fix for rockcaking to 1hp w/o OVLS
No more null pointers with prayer toggling! (lol i thought)
Re-sizeable mode support & then removal
Better Logout method
Little easter-eggs: (super-ranging hidden support)
Removed NPE from users taking over 1min to start the bot (WHY DOES IT TAKE THIS LONG TO CHOOSE THINGS IN THE UI)
New absorption method
Option to quit when out of overloads enabled
Spec attacks - Beta2
Divine NMZ Lite 3.4.32
You couldn't dream for more exp!