Divine Thiever Lite 1.1.5

Who's picking the herbs now boy? (Lite)

1. Serene
    Runs the pockets of the draynor farmers. With ease.

[​IMG]

Note: The LITE version has a limit on it. In order to bypass this limit, you will need to pay for the premium version.

Start at bank or at the farmers. Choose whichever food you want, and how many you want to withdraw when banking. If you're healing at the bank, I recommend staying around 5-7 withdraw amount, otherwise ~10 is good. Should get you to your 53 thieving in no time. (Heads up: If you want to avoid getting attacked by market guards, wield a bow without arrows)

Currently Supports:
    • Ardougne & Draynor Market
      • (Ardougne support is premium only)
    • Intelligent stealing (running from combat; playersensed idling while stunned, etc)
    • Ability to choose which seeds to drop & which to keep (premium only)
    • Over 20 food options with detection for food leftovers to drop
      • Ability to run without any food (premium only)
    • Healing at bank before going back to steal
    • Break handling (premium only feature)
    • Dodgy necklace support
    • Support for low hp skillers
    • Profit tracking
    • Custom option to stop bot execution when achieving levels (premium only)
    • For bug reports:
      • For every bug report, post a copy of your spectre logs, shared/game logs and bot logs that match the specific instances you're having problems with. Also describe the problem as much as you can.
    • For refunds

• You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
      • You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
      • Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
    v1.0.0 re-release and on:
    check updates section

v1.1.6-1.1.4:

-free access
    -small updates for efficiency
    -custom bot stop option
    -Removed breakhandling

v1.1.3-1.1.2:
    -supporter access only

v1.1.1-1.0.0:
    -new UI
    -updated banking methods

v0.0.1:
    -release

If you are enjoying my bots, feel free to donate: Anything helps!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks (y)

Recent Reviews

1. bighairlogo
    bighairlogo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    38-99. the review by mush is retarded. 2 day ban is not from botting.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      agreed. he's not a smart individual.
      thanks for the review! congrats on 99.
  2. strorum
    strorum
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Not only this bot, but Serene bots in general just blast every other shit out there. Take my money boy
  3. shaun slays
    shaun slays
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    pretty good bot. but the xp/h and gp/h are way off. theres 60 minutes in an hour, not 100.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Yep 60 minutes in an hour.The xp/hr and gp/hr rates are calculated via client formulas that go way more in depth than that.

You're probably not understanding how the calculations work. They include things like cost of food, and ignore things like breaks, pauses, etc. They also go by GE price, not OSB raw price.

So no, formulas aren't off. Thanks for the review
  4. Josh93
    Josh93
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    Great bot. Thanks for making it!
  5. raikoo
    raikoo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    good bot, works very nicely with the exception of it sometimes just freezing and then crashing at "closing bank"
    this only happens on one of my computers (maybe something to do with the resolution? its 3440x1440) but not my laptop (1920x1080) so its not a big deal
  6. FebbyNoveta
    FebbyNoveta
    5/5,
    Nice :D
  7. snerchly
    snerchly
    4/5,
    Its a great bot, but keeps doing nothing for long periods of time adjusting the camera to look at the farmer.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      ?? Post your logs in the discussion..
  8. smidge
    smidge
    5/5,
    Worked very well until latest update now gets stuck in the bank
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Fix is on the way. Thanks
  9. hesten
    hesten
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Amazing so far, rare hiccups, and those random errors there is is either being fixed atm, or comes from the usual update Thursday. 5/5
  10. vicente sidgman
    vicente sidgman
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    i get from 38 to 99 and also made more than 100m , i have a problem because the bot doesnt work at level 99 please try to fix that. it just close itself