Divine Void Lite 1.1.5

The fastest, care-free way to a void set!

1. Serene
    The fastest, care-free way to full void
    [​IMG]

Full version supports:
    -All boats
    -Unlimited continuous playtime
    -Special attacks
    -Quick prayers
    -Breakhandler
    -Idle options (fletch or alch while waiting!)
    -Idling at 50 damage
    -RS3 support

Lite version supports:
    -Novice boat
    -Limited boat and playtime

Future updates:
    -Live interface chatlistener and itemlistener
    -Attacking portals at 50 damage (w/ spinner priority)
    -Little specialties
    -Whatever else you request​

Averages ~35-50 points/hr in novice on w344 and even more on intermed/vet boats.
    Please post if you have any problems and drop a review! If you'd like more features, consider upgrading to the pro version!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Ocktal
    Ocktal
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Only thing that could make this better is if there was an option for 10 hp pures that chopped the logs (or got them out of the bank everytime whichever easier) and repaired the broken barriers if that was an option i would pay for the pro version
  2. NubeBuster
    NubeBuster
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    This free version of the void script is pretty good. However, it does not offer attacking portals, which can be quite game breaking for other players too. Except for that downside this script is very good for a free script.
  3. Squidl
    Squidl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Got me.full void + all helms
  4. NubeBuster
    NubeBuster
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Doesn't do anything else than messing with the doors.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      The error you ran into was fixed by a client reload. Try it again.
  5. mooofy16
    mooofy16
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    works for a short period of time, maybe 4 or 5 games then when i go back to the docks it gets stuck on "waiting for npc to spawn" or even in game, it will spend the entire round running around the field "moving to the void platform". This needs some work.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Helps to post on the discussion thread. It will only work for a short period of games because of the free limit (it's posted in the overview thread - limited playtime for the free version). With moving to the void platform, if you could offer more info I can help fix it.
  6. SkyGuy
    SkyGuy
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    Works well, just wish quick prayers was able to be disabled. Just realized it was spamming the orb for the last hour since I had none set due to level 1 prayer.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Just disabled it for lite. Thanks for the suggestion.
  7. Exilius
    Exilius
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Bot is broken, It gets stuck on "Walking to platform" and never leaves the boat sometimes, Restarted it a few times and didn't even know it would take 10 cent every restart so a waste of cent, will not be using this bot anymore. Suggest it to get updated and fixed. Also the bot will go west to the gates or north or east and not be able to talk back to the platform to fight more npcs. Sometimes it doesn't even fight npcs.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Has been mentioned in the thread (hours ago) and a fix has been pushed (hours ago). Still waiting on the update to be approved. Helps to check the discussion thread first
  8. Ewild
    Ewild
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Flawless.