Divine Void 1.1.7

The fastest, care-free way to a void set!

1. Serene
    The fastest, care-free way to full void
    [​IMG]

Full version supports:
    -All boats
    -Unlimited continuous playtime
    -Special attacks
    -Quick prayers (OSRS only)
    -Breakhandler
    -Automatic (optional) random breaks to control a day of PC for you
    -Idle options (fletch or alch while waiting!)
    -Idling at 50 damage
    -RS3 support (all boats)

Lite version supports:
    -Novice boat
    -Limited boat and playtime
    -RS3 support

Future updates:
    -Live interface chatlistener and itemlistener
    -Attacking portals at 50 damage (w/ spinner priority)
    -Little specialties
    -Whatever else you request​

Averages ~35-50 points/hr in novice on w344 and even more on intermed/vet boats.
    Please post if you have any problems and drop a review if you enjoy using it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Snufalufugus likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Just a regular dude
    Just a regular dude
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    Glad I came upon this for july 4th sale. I must say this is the best pest control bot there is on rune mate. keep the sale up a little longer (-;
  2. brisch14
    brisch14
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    It's a good thing I baby sit this. For a paid bot, I am losing my points due to a "lack of involvement" too often. And by too often, I mean 5 or 6 games in a row every hour. Def feel robbed.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      This bot was designed before the activity timer was created (as you should be able to tell by it's release date and ui features). It is being updated to accommodate the activity timer. Helps to post in the discussion before leaving a review if you'd like to make a suggestion.

Also you shouldn't feel robbed. There is a free version that you should be using to test before deciding if you'd like the paid version. And it will be updated soon.
  3. Infinite Monkeys
    Infinite Monkeys
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Works pretty much perfectly, left it for 10 hours and it kept running fine. I was using 'Stay on platform', seems to have a better winrate for me.
  4. Alienroyd
    Alienroyd
    3/5,
    i rather enjoy the bot, plays pc while i watch pk videos lol. would of given higher rating but a few propblems

still very bugy, missclicks and just walks around randomly. also gets stuck on the gates.

apart from that wicked bot
  5. hardly
    hardly
    5/5,
    Awesome bot. Really reliable. Only thing I've noticed is, sometimes it will join a game while still thinking it's "moving to platform". Causes the bot to hold the character by one of the gates inside the minigame, clicking around as if trying to find the plank to cross the boat. Thanks for the awesome bot dude.
  6. Alex Wang
    Alex Wang
    5/5,
    This is literally the best bot I've ever used. This bad boy got me full void in around 24hours, along with almost 500k strength exp! - highly recommended and worth the money - keep up the good work! :)
    I only wish it could attack portals as well :P
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!! I'm almost finished with adding attacking portals, it is working well locally and hoping to push it to the store soon. Congrats on the void :)
  7. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    5/5,
    Literally a blessing. I tried some of the other Pest Control bots and they were awful compared to this. The quick prayer is good. Defends and switches to spec flawlessly (Crossbow to P++) The past few games in a row have resulted in the bot crashing, which is a little frustrating. In all, very well done but a few bug fixes could make this client elite.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I'm pushing an update to fix that crash very soon.
  8. spanishguy
    spanishguy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    I achieved full void with this bot in about 4 days. Excellent response time, it attacks monsters quickly. I wish it had portals, but I know Serene is working on this now. Recommend.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Grats on void btw!
  9. bart1234556
    bart1234556
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Enjoyed the void bot, run it for 2 hours per day and got my void in 1 week.
  10. RiceNice
    RiceNice
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Quite reliable, but can struggle to get damage in if too many people are defending the void knight. Works best with EoC magic in my experience.