DivineFire 1.2.2

Lights logs at Varrock West Bank.

1. Serene
    (insert punny line about fires & 420)
    [​IMG]

Lights logs at Varrock West Bank. Another bot I made from being lazy; don't intend to expand much besides the progressive burning, and maybe draynor or GE support.

Supports:
    • Smart-Lighting™
      • Log relighting
      • Relocation if players are lighting to mess you up, fires underneath you, etc.
      • Progressive burning (moving up through log tiers as you level up)
      • Romeo dismissing

v1.2.2-v1.1.0:
    fixed banking bugs
    fixed zaff staff shop bug & moved burning location a bit
    Quicker banking, better movement if fire is blocking location
    Small fixes

v1.0.0:
    included progressive burning for supporter+

If you are enjoying my bots, feel free to donate: Anything helps!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks (y)

Recent Reviews

1. Fearmate
    Fearmate
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Needs to be updated, doesn't continuously light logs. It will light like 3 or 4 and then just stop with the tinder box selected and do nothing. Sometimes it won't even leave bank when it goes to get more logs.
  2. devil
    devil
    2/5,
    worked good when i first tried it but not every time it light maple log it does not light the logs and just stands there and doing nothing but select the tinder box.
  3. Britalian
    Britalian
    3/5,
    Like "Naves" I returned to this bot not moving and repeatedly clicking the ground under it. Also it clicks the tinderbox and an empty inventory space after every inv, Besides these two bugs it is perfect (Would really appreciate if these were fixed)
  4. Naves
    Naves
    4/5,
    Works almost flawlessly only one bug I found is that sometimes it stands on ground and click its feet repeatedly (not moving) . So kindly fix it. Thanks!
  5. DinkleBurgs
    DinkleBurgs
    5/5,
    This works just the way I want it to, would level 99 again.
  6. maxwellr66
    maxwellr66
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    use to work but now its very buggy. when it lights one log it just stops and wait untill log out plz help or update it plz thanks
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      It helps to post in the thread for help or an update, rather than giving a low star review.