Do ZMI [BETA] 1.0.4

Come. The runes beckon.

1. Zinl
    Crafts runes at ZMI. Read instructions before using.

- Have Abyssal book in Bank
    - Make sure right click of NPC contact shows Dark Mage
    - Have automatic payment set up
    - Have rune pouch containing payment astral and law runes
    - Have an equipped Dust battlestaff
    - Start with rune pouch and essence pouches in inventory
    - Start in the ZMI area (inside/outside cave)
    - Be on Lunar spellbook
    - Uses Monkfish to heal up and withdraws Stamina potion(4) to enhance stamina

This bot requires Lunar spellbook unlocked and access to Ourania teleport spell!

Recent Reviews

1. ragishar
    ragishar
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    tl;dr This script is NOT safe and you MUST babysit it and you still get subpar xp rates and even then you are still likely to get banned.

If the bot misclicks and picks up bones it doesn't know what to do, gets stuck at the bank and gets you banned. It always clicks the altar with no essence in inventory before emptying pouches, again easily detectable and gets you banned.

I tried this on two separate accounts, one with a botting history and one without, first one was perma banned in 30 minutes, second was 2 day banned in a little less than an hour.
  2. NotSari
    NotSari
    3/5,
    Overall it works, and doesnt seem to get stuck. It needs to find and use the ladder, bank, and altar faster though, it often pauses right infront of these objects for a few seconds before interacting. When leaving the bank it should click mini map to start running instead of closing the bank then choosing mini map destination. Turning of the camera every now and then would be great for a little antiban as well. Lastly, before it empties the medium pouch it always clicks the altar with no essence in inventory, which is a very obvious flaw for botwatch to pickup on quicly.
  3. Big Chungus
    Big Chungus
    4/5,
    It works as described by the author, but you must follow descriptions exactly. It waits for run to regen to 60% if you don't have staminas (which makes sense, as dying on the path would be bad) but would it be possible to have the bot, if non-potted, walk from the teleport spot to the ladder to save energy? it's strange having the bot sprint and then stand there.
  4. M 0 G I
    M 0 G I
    4/5,
    this bot is super sick overall does all the smart and good things only thing is it just keeps dying on u like it randomly takes 1min breaks doing nothing fix it so it runs smoothly and doest stop randomly here and there its so cancer cuz overall it would be an amazing script if not for this one flaw...FIX PLEASEE
  5. PurpleFish1231
    PurpleFish1231
    4/5,
    Pretty solid... ran for 2hrs.. only thing is it dont fix pouches..
  6. parksy9
    parksy9
    2/5,
    bot doesn't work, just constantly clicks around the altar
  7. Silence863
    Silence863
    5/5,
    gotta say this bot is great i use it every time im watching netflix i strongly recommend 10/10 ffrom me