Dragonhide tanner 1.1.2

Let's heat the crafter.

1. warrior55
    Hey. Don't forget to have enough money. Have 28 any kind of dragohides in preset 1. Start near portable crafter. You need to use already deployed portable, cause the bot doesn't deploy your own atm. The best is to start the bot in the Combat Academy, because:

1) If no deployed portable found in a minute, the bot uses google doc sheet to get the world for the portable deployed by someone, and hops to that world.

2) Most (if not all) of people deploy portable crafter in the Combat Academy.

For cash per hour, check moneymaking guide on runescape wikia. You may get less cash then written, cause it's a bot, but the bot is quite fast.

For finding portables there are two ways:

1) Use google doc sheet, which is already used by bot. To find the sheet, search in google: portables fc.

2) Join friends chat "Portables" (without quetes) and ask where is portable crafter.
    qverkk likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Creedemore
    Creedemore
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    It works, but could be so much faster.
  2. chaang
    chaang
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Love it but as i'm babysitting it, the bot is just attempting to hop worlds then exiting out of the interface. Maybe an update is needed?
    1. warrior55
      Author's Response
      Thanks for good feedback. I remember having this issue on Windows 8, then switched to Windows 7 pc and everything worked fine. I thought it's unique case, so didn't update anything, but now I'll probably try to fix when I get back to this bot.
  3. lickanart
    lickanart
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Really like this script, however it sometimes hovers over the bank chest for a quite a bit of time which decreases the speed of it tanning the hides by a a lot. I don't know if this is intentional but if it isn't would it be possible to fix?