Uses tick manipulation to achieve the highest possible fishing xp rate along with some bonus strength, agility and cooking xp.
This bot supports Leaping fish (barbarian fishing) at Otto's Grotto, including cut eat fishing, as well as Trout and Salmon at Shilo Village and Barbarian Village.
Please note that this bot requires low latency (lag, ping) and a stable connection to perform optimally, so I recommend finding yourself a stable world with low ping.
In order to find a good world I recommend using the Tick Tracker plugin on RuneLite. I recommend having at least 95% stability with the following settings:
This bot can use any 3 tick item combination listed in the image below.
I suggest bringing some grimy herbs if using herb and tar, and different types of vambraces if using kebbit claws. The bot will clean a herb or switch item combination when necessary.
The bot will automatically stop if the player runs out of required resources.
Below is an example inventory setup you can use with this bot.
You can select your preferred fishing method:
- Normal: drop fish in small chunks as you get it.
- Lazy drop: drop all fish at once when the inventory is full.
- Cut eat: cut fish and eat Roe/Caviar as you get it for bonus cooking xp. Only works when barbarian fishing. Bring a knife!
You can leave the other settings on default in most cases, but there's a few things you can configure:
Settings can be changed while running the bot.
- Use special attack: if you want to use a special attack when your special attack energy is full, for example with a Dragon harpoon.
- Primary item index: this defines what inventory slot contains your primary 3 tick item, for example your Swamp tar in inventory slot 0.
- Secondary item index: this defines what inventory slot contains your secondary 3 tick item, for example your Guam leaf in inventory slot 4.
Efficient 3 Tick Fisher 1.1.2
It doesn't get any more efishient than this!
- Efficient 3 Tick Fisher v1.1.2 Released! Feb 25, 2023
- Efficient 3 Tick Fisher v1.1.1 Released! Feb 13, 2023
- Efficient 3 Tick Fisher v1.1.0 Released! Feb 12, 2023