Efficient Cursed 1.6.7

The first step to your party hat

1. roboter
    This bot is intended for "no breaks" botting. There is and will not be added a break handler. If you wish to have this feature while farming cursed, please choose another divination bot from the bot store.

Recommendations and usage:
    • Be sure to have enough charged ring of wealths/amulets of glory or a ring of fortune
    • Add all currencies to your pouch
    • Train up defence a bit to not get killed by demons
    • Use RWS commands to stop the bot
    • Stop bot safely: Bot tp's to bank, deposits energy, logs out and stops
    • Stop bot safely and trade: Bot tp's to GE, hops to the specified world, withdraws all energy and trades it to the specified player, then logs out and stops
    How to set up UI:

• Bank at: Specifies the amount of energy where the bot banks (type in any number)
    • Endangered at: Specifies the amount of energy where the bot teleports out if its in danger: skulled player within lvl range nearby
    • Teleport at: Specifies the HP in % where it should teleport out (type in any number from 1- 100)
    • Max runtime: Specifies the runtime of the bot (Format: HH:MM:SS)
    Test results on lvl 55+ div: http://i.imgur.com/FlElOFQ.png
    Test results on lvl 75+ div: http://i.imgur.com/oDjFxgu.png

Recent Reviews

1. HyperHacks18
    HyperHacks18
    1/5,
    Version: 1.6.7
    I was perm banned due to the bot doing the same things over and over.
  2. lilgoodee
    lilgoodee
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.6
    Works fairly well. Glitches occasionally and will just sit at the GE and start to teleport then interrupt it with banking. Im also only making around 800k per hour opposed to tthe estimated 2m per hour. Still a really good bot, any help would be great.
  3. alonzo morin
    alonzo morin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    god damn. it works bad ass now I'm using this one from now on way to go !
  4. tobias12321
    tobias12321
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    Amazing bot it does his job, and making some nice money. already got somewhere 10k. :)
  5. Led
    Led
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.0
    So far working flawlessly. Worth the premium
  6. Grumble
    Grumble
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Nice script which makes good money. Sadly its now $0,05 but its still cheap.
  7. veilletton
    veilletton
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Love this free script, was boring to pay8 cents/hour for this script. GOOD JOB ! =)
  8. zShockz
    zShockz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    The bot is fast and efficient and not lacking any feature that I care to use. I have ran intro issues, but the Author pushes out fixes usually within hours. This is personally my favorite script for cursed energy, keep it up.