Efficient Cursed 1.6.6

The first step to your party hat

1. roboter
    This bot is intended for "no breaks" botting. There is and will not be added a break handler. If you wish to have this feature while farming cursed, please choose another divination bot from the bot store.

Recommendations and usage:
    • Be sure to have enough charged ring of wealths/amulets of glory or a ring of fortune
    • Add all currencies to your pouch
    • Train up defence a bit to not get killed by demons
    • Use RWS commands to stop the bot
    • Stop bot safely: Bot tp's to bank, deposits energy, logs out and stops
    • Stop bot safely and trade: Bot tp's to GE, hops to the specified world, withdraws all energy and trades it to the specified player, then logs out and stops
    How to set up UI:

• Bank at: Specifies the amount of energy where the bot banks (type in any number)
    • Endangered at: Specifies the amount of energy where the bot teleports out if its in danger: skulled player within lvl range nearby
    • Teleport at: Specifies the HP in % where it should teleport out (type in any number from 1- 100)
    • Max runtime: Specifies the runtime of the bot (Format: HH:MM:SS)
    Test results on lvl 55+ div: http://i.imgur.com/FlElOFQ.png
    Test results on lvl 75+ div: http://i.imgur.com/oDjFxgu.png

Recent Reviews

1. alonzo morin
    alonzo morin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    god damn. it works bad ass now I'm using this one from now on way to go !
  2. tobias12321
    tobias12321
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    Amazing bot it does his job, and making some nice money. already got somewhere 10k. :)
  3. Led
    Led
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.0
    So far working flawlessly. Worth the premium
  4. Grumble
    Grumble
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Nice script which makes good money. Sadly its now $0,05 but its still cheap.
  5. veilletton
    veilletton
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Love this free script, was boring to pay8 cents/hour for this script. GOOD JOB ! =)
  6. zShockz
    zShockz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    The bot is fast and efficient and not lacking any feature that I care to use. I have ran intro issues, but the Author pushes out fixes usually within hours. This is personally my favorite script for cursed energy, keep it up.