ezWineGrabber Pro 3.0.3

Fund your alcoholism stealing wine from monks!

1. b0ss0wn3r
    Telegrabs wine at the chaos temple and banks, no limit
    Features:
    • Smart world hoping based off number of people and grab ratio
    • Smart banking at Falador
    • Anti-bans
    • Quick timing to snag wines
    • GUI with basic statistics
    • No limit on number of wines
    • 150k-290k p/h depending on latency on f2p worlds
    • Easily 300k+ p/h on members worlds
    Setup:
    • Make sure to have an abundance of law runes and water runes in your inventory
    • Have an air staff equipped
    • Start at chaos temple or Falador
    • MAKE SURE YOU'RE LOGGED IN
    noganks likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. dylanXDDX
    dylanXDDX
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0.3
    excellent bot only problem i see is that sometimes i wake up and i am respanwd in lumbridge after it swapped to a pk world
    pls make it that it doesnt world hop to pk world
    1. b0ss0wn3r
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! And I will definitely be fixing that in the next update, sorry about that.
  2. Konn
    Konn
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.2
    Doesn't use Mist staff, and won't let you stop bot after it has started (with mist staff) lost .06$ because of this. Would love to see it be able to utilize the mist staff since that adds an extra spot for wine. But other than that it grabs wine with water runes so it works as advertised.
    1. b0ss0wn3r
      Author's Response
      I will add support for mist staff in the next release.
  3. Wanted
    Wanted
    2/5,
    fast but attack random NPC
    1. b0ss0wn3r
      Author's Response
      Sorry to hear that, combat should trigger a teleport in order to save your character. Please pm me more details about this incident.
  4. samjohnsonbot
    samjohnsonbot
    4/5,
    bot needs fixing if started in fally the script just ends and if you start at the temple it gets a full inv of wines and teleports to fally and stops
    1. b0ss0wn3r
      Author's Response
      are you using the light version? if so, it is designed to do that. otherwise, please send me a pm with logs after this occurs. Thanks!
  5. sviktarius
    sviktarius
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0.1
    works well. but i bit slow to walk to the bank and back
  6. Skroot
    Skroot
    4/5,
    It doesnt seem to start? It doesnt seem to collect wines for me although after restarting it (resulting in me being charged more $) it sometimes worked.
    1. b0ss0wn3r
      Author's Response
      Are you sure you have the correct items when starting? Staff of air, law runes, etc? I need more specifics from you, please pm me.
  7. tomlibux
    tomlibux
    5/5,
    Great bot! There was a bug, but creator fixed it right away.
  8. noganks
    noganks
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    love it but cant get it too hope worlds
  9. xkrasa
    xkrasa
    3/5,
    Not sure if there was an update, but now instead of freezing when a random NPC appears, it force teles back to falador and then goes back to wine. This at least prevents the bot from being stuck if left for hours.
  10. calibur999
    calibur999
    5/5,
    It is good and all but sometimes it will walk back to the wine and log out and pause the script or walks to a bunch of trees and logs out not often but enuf to be noticed as a but when it does it again i will grab the log.
    1. b0ss0wn3r
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, if you don't mind pming more specifics about the problem you mentioned I'll look into a fix