F-5 Miner 0.1.6

Lighting fast miner!

1. Baddest Man on Earth
    F-5 Miner

• Fast Mining Detection - The bot will very quickly realize if the rock you are mining still has ore left inside it, and will change rock immediately.
    • Action-bar support - If ores/bars are detected on the action-bar, the bot will drop them using the assigned key to drop them much quicker than traditional backpack clicking.
    • Multiple Rock Support - The bot will allow you to select as many rocks as you want, the higher the ore is on the "Selected" list, the more priority it will give to it.
    • Urn support - Only works with power-mining so far. This bot will automatically send any urns that have been filled.
    • Superheating - Only works with power-mining so far. NOTE: Must have Superheat on ability bar. The bot will superheat the best bar possible if the feature is selected.
    • Custom mining radius - The bot allows you to mine only the rocks you want to, and not all rocks in a mine.
    How does banking work?
    Banking works from anywhere on the default web. All you do is simply set up the mining radius and location than chose a bank from the drop down.

Currently supported banks:
    • Al-Kharid
    • Burthorpe
    • Clan Camp
    • Daemonheim (Ring of Kinship)
    • Draynor Village
    • Dwarven Mine Resource Dungeon
    • Edgeville
    • Falador East
    • Lumbridge
    • Varrock East
    • Varrock West
    Confirmed Working Dungeons and Buildings:
    • Dwarven Mine
    • Dwarven Mine Resource Dungeon
    • Crafting Guild
    • Mining Guild
    • Burthorpe Mine Cave

Recent Reviews

1. Magneto
    Version: 0.1.6
    Except for a few bugs here and there and the inability to bank at duel arena, this bot is quite flexible! I haven't tested how this bot works with urns though, but otherwise it hasn't failed me for runtimes of less than 1hr.
  2. jackwilton
    Version: 0.1.6
    really nice bro
    1. Baddest Man on Earth
      Author's Response
      Lol thanks, this hasn't been updated since September so I'm surprised it actually works.