Fabreze Aerial Fisher 1.4.3

Who knew Aerial Fishing would be such a breeze

1. Fabreze
    Plays the Aerial Fishing mini-game for Molch Pearls and Fishing/Hunter XP. For maximum xp, recommended to have fish chunks in inventory, otherwise will collect King Worms to feed your Cormarant. Start bot on Molch Island! Make sure to have shift dropping enabled.

Requirements:
    • 43 Fishing
    • 35 Hunter
    Features:
    • Functional UI with XP Tracker
    • Stop Timer
    • Tick manipulation Fish 1 Drop 1
    • Supports Fish Chunks
    • Implements Shift Dropping

Recent Reviews

1. CuppaJava
    CuppaJava
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    Works pretty smoothly for me, solid bot.
  2. Kernal Oniel
    Kernal Oniel
    4/5,
    It would be nice if the bot were able to make the fish chunks faster instead of autoing it. Despite that, I like it. (:
  3. DeadlyMeowster
    DeadlyMeowster
    2/5,
    Used to be top of the line, just needs an update is all. Constantly gets stuck on selecting a fish when trying to fish one drop one, please add fish one cut one.
  4. poopinmybutt
    poopinmybutt
    1/5,
    updating review as the bot seems to no longer work at all, always starts with the issue 'requires commordant glove to start' and nothing I do to try and fix that works.

Old review:

Works okay.

the bot seems to be too slow to click the fishing spots a lot of the time, and they either disappear or someone else fishes them and they disappear, and when the bot clicks one too late (which happens often) it sort of just sits around for a while, like 6-10 seconds, before doing any other actions instead of just clicking another spot.

On the fish chunk option, it clicks pretty slow too, I think most real players can easily chop the fish at or above the 1 per tick limit, but the bot does it quite slowly, which isn't a big issue and it does work just fine.

on 1 fish 1 drop, a lot of the time the bot ends up using the fish (on nothing, just has it highlighted) instead of dropping it. This hasn't caused any real issues though and it does correct itself quite quickly.

A feature i'd like to see added is an option to cut 1 after fishing 1, this is personally how I do it manually, and is more efficient as you can cut it while the bird is midair.

Biggest issue is the bot stalling out when it clicks a timed out spot. I've also had it just stop working entirely, with the bot saying 'you need to start the bot on molch island' despite trying it on all sides of the island, relogging etc. This didn't persist when I left the island and came back at a later date though.
  5. vakidisx
    vakidisx
    5/5,
    Tends to detect new spots slowly/timeout when other people are fishing in the same spot(s). Much like thieving bots in similar situations, not necessarily the author's fault.

Doesn't drop clue bottles (good for Twisted League). but needs switching between Fish Chunks and drop 1-1 to ensure it continues operating.

Drops 3-1 (twisted league special problem) without updates, other than being a bit slow 5/5
  6. darkest mind
    darkest mind
    4/5,
    its been running great overall sometimes it says i need to restart with glove equipped when im already wearing it ive wasted about 30 cents or so that way
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Refunded you 30 cents, not sure why its doin that :/
  7. quicksave
    quicksave
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    Wish it spam clicked knife on to fish to speed it up instead of having to wait for it to auto
    1. Fabreze
  8. bobbyhillthegreat
    bobbyhillthegreat
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    The bot does what it is intended to due well. The only thing I want is for the bot to be able to turn my catch into fish chunks instead of picking up worms every time.
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Might add this in soon!
  9. Venech
    Venech
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Works good, slow tho, but it works
  10. bubbaduddles
    bubbaduddles
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    At the start it was very slow and looked like a bot. BUT after i changed the settings to Fish 1 Drop 1 the speed tripled and after the bot warmed up for 5 minutes it was doing it like if i was sitting there doing it myself
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Yes, it takes time to build the queries in the beginning so I think that's why it's a little slow at first! Thanks for the feedback