Fabreze Motherlode Miner 3.0.5

Who knew Motherlode Mining would be such a breeze

1. Fabreze
    Plays Motherlode Miner, mines pay-dirt, deposits ores and even fixes the wheel when broken.

Requirements:
    • 30 Mining for lower level
    • 72 Mining for upper level

Features:
    • Functional UI with XPTracker
    • Stop Timer
    • "All" Default Bank Withdraw/Deposit mode support
    • Wheel repair
    • Upper Level Mining
    • AFK Mode supports 81 and 162 sack sizes
    • Break Handler

Mining Location Options:
    [​IMG]
    DisTankGirl and Creepierpanther like this.

Recent Reviews

1. cdavies
    cdavies
    1/5,
    Version: 3.0.5
    bot literally wont run. Mine's a full inv and just freezes.
  2. leggors
    leggors
    1/5,
    Slow as hell. Botty movement. Sometimes doesn't even start so I gotta waste money restarting. Fantastic bot.
  3. Jmoneyz
    Jmoneyz
    2/5,
    So it works pretty seamlessly except when it doesn't, like other people say. It was running for about 5 hours without any issue before I somehow got a Genie lamp in my inventory (assuming the bot misclicked somehow). Anyway using the "Bank all" option the bot just stood at the bank for like 7 hours trying to deposit a lamp into the bank (which it cant). Also if it gets stuck in any loops like that it prioritizes retrying the action over logging out at your desired run time so don't leave it too long.
  4. RickMS
    RickMS
    2/5,
    It works EXCEPT when it doesn't. I ran it perfectly for many hours but sometimes it will run beside the sack back and forth forever and get stuck so you HAVE to babysit
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Could you give me some more details in a pm please
  5. Bananaboi69
    Bananaboi69
    1/5,
    Version: 3.0.2
    for the last few months this bot has worked fine but recently there is a bug where the bot moves from the sack to the afk spot back and forth, it was doing this for 5 hours and i got hit with a temp ban first 1 on my ironmen avoid this untill the bot is updated
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Must’ve bugged out when it was depositing into the hopper because that behavior indicates that it thought there was still paydirt/ore in the conveyor
  6. boots123
    boots123
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.2
    3rd Updated review :

probably the most efficient motherlode bot without pushing that line between super bot like or too human, a good balance.
    have tested on all levels, throughout the last few updates. gets stuck occasionally, but the author will look into it pretty quickly.
  7. bhal128
    bhal128
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.1
    So theres alot of potential with this bot, but I havent found the ideal setting to run it yet.

Have to baby sit the bot because bag will fill to 84 slots but bot mins another inventory instead of emptying and will try to keep adding paydirt to full sack.

When I change the option avoid waiting for a full sack it gets frozen at my bank screen. Currently having to check every 10-15 min and fix when it gets stuck.

Would also be nice to have an option to drop gems/clues, or to correct itself when trying to add to a full hopper.
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Yea im not sure why it gets stuck at the bank im in the process of investigating that, as for the gems yea i might add that in, as for the bag being overfilled, i’ll look into that too not sure how that could happen though i tested it pretty thoroughly and never ran into that issue....
  8. DisTankGirl
    DisTankGirl
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    Love this bot.
    Only true complaint, is it will sometimes freeze up while in the bank.
    Not too huge of an issue, since I have only seen it happen twice.
    Keep this amazing bot alive!
  9. boots123
    boots123
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    Update after 29 hours worth of usage

i did put a 5* rating, with a few concerns such as the bot miss clicking the sack and then running past it, then just running back and forward : this is fine if you babysit it and only happened once.

but my last 4 hour session, thats all it did when i came back, 13k xp in 4 hours compared to 40k xp an hour when baby sat, it is pretty stable on the upper floors, but WILL occasionally do clearly bot like actions, such as the above (running back and forward past the sack until you manually interrupt it)
    sometimes climbs the stairs, then climbs again for no reason,
    for a while the bot was in sync with other bots, if i were another player i would assumed it was a bot,

for 5* i would try experimenting with anti-bot detection further, minor bug/failsafe fixes (if on ground floor with full inventory > do not use ladder )

if baby sat, 5* but i wouldn't use this on an account that you are not willing to lose at the moment.
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Gonna give you a refund and look into it, thanks for letting me know!
  10. slaughter222
    slaughter222
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.6
    bot was frozen after about 3 hours of working. i was gone from the computer and it was afking for almost 9 hours and was just sitting there doing nothing.
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      what area?