Fabreze Motherlode Miner 2.0.6

Who knew Motherlode Mining would be such a breeze

1. Fabreze
    Plays Motherlode Miner, mines pay-dirt, deposits ores and even fixes the wheel when broken. START NEAR BANK IN CENTER OF MINE!

Requirements:
    • 30 Mining for lower level
    • 72 Mining for upper level

Features:
    • Functional UI with XPTracker
    • Stop Timer
    • "All" Default Bank Withdraw/Deposit mode support
    • Wheel repair
    • Upper Level Mining
    • AFK Mode

Mining Location Options:
    [​IMG]
    Creepierpanther likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. slaughter222
    slaughter222
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.6
    bot was frozen after about 3 hours of working. i was gone from the computer and it was afking for almost 9 hours and was just sitting there doing nothing.
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      what area?
  2. hajduk2007
    hajduk2007
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.6
    Could u add breaks ?
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      yes, reworking the bot to add a custom webpath for more reliable traversal and breaks as well!
  3. bubbaduddles
    bubbaduddles
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.4
    So. If you are on the Lower levels "South Or North" randomly it will go south of the sack and walk in circles and in my case i have to restart the bot + move north. But if you use the Upper levels it seems to work fine.

Plus the script developer is very active with answering questions and attempting to fix the script.
  4. KingColaBud
    KingColaBud
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    Running quite well atm. one change I would like to see is when you are already mining a spot it keeps clicking that spot. Which in turn could be dangerous if Jagex catches onto an account they would realize pretty quickly it is a bot. Thanks other than that nothing wrong with it.
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      It shouldnt be continuously clicking on a vein it is already mining, try restarting the client, if the issue still persists pm me and ill try and fix it
  5. Creepierpanther
    Creepierpanther
    4/5,
    Excellent bot although it is currently broken for me.. Set it up before i went to work came back to it walking in triangles possibly due to the new update not sure as I've seen it do it before. now doesn't work partially after update

00:00:00 SEVERE Failed to prepare a callback for onNpcAnimationChanged, things may behave unexpectedly.
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Update shouldn't have affected anything, PM'd for more info
  6. Mutant
    Mutant
    4/5,
    this is by far the best one ive used only once in a while does it mess up it still needs some fixes but works great
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback! PM'ed you for more information about where it messes up
  7. PurpleFish1231
    PurpleFish1231
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Am i the only one having problems? it click one square at a time to walk & just spam clicks wall when full inventory and wont bank for me. :/ after reading all the reviews i thought this would a good script!
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Can you pm me/post in the discussion what your issue is instead of writing a bad review and not letting me fix it first... thanks!
  8. osrsman
    osrsman
    5/5,
    Works well, thanks friendo.
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      No problemo
  9. AlexanderYnfante
    AlexanderYnfante
    5/5,
    1. Fabreze
  10. Turks
    Turks
    5/5,
    Very good after last update to increase sack size. Got me the mining armor in no time.
    1. Fabreze