1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farming Mate 1.7.15

Farm runs made easy!

1. Wait
    Handles your farming runs, logging out while waiting for crops to grow!

Recent Reviews

1. John Deaux
    John Deaux
    2/5,
    Version: 1.7.11
    The bot discards anything in the compost bin, drops weeds, and then totally stops when you don't have compost. Well, it would have compost if compost was handled properly instead of discarded.
  2. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    4/5,
    wish it supposed ardy cape and conventional rune teleports, but it's the only solid farming bot on RM, so gj
  3. Dayoyo
    Dayoyo
    2/5,
    Works, but extremely slow and can not be left alone. Surely lost its glory.
  4. skoodawaffle
    skoodawaffle
    4/5,
    Still has great potential. Gets hung up on Tree Stronghold door, wanted to walk all the way to catherby instead of using the portal nexus in house, and seems to just dislike the portal nexus in general. but like 90% of this is fine. Also, just a small note, maybe add a note that Troll Stronghold shouldnt be selected if you dont have the diary done. The bot cant path down to the ladder rn
  5. Cobra Cummander
    Cobra Cummander
    1/5,
    for anyone wondering how bad this bot actually is... itll sit for hours in mcgrubbers wood trying to open a locked gate... oh thats not that bad right? this bot gets stuck trying to figure out how to close the bank yeah...

mapping is awful clearly if not clear enough itll go upstairs in the varrock castle to try to teleport via spirit tree...
  6. Black shades
    Black shades
    1/5,
    Doesn't support any house portals but catherby. Won't use xeric's taliman or ectop, tries to walk everywhere and gets stuck 10000x doing so. I'm not sure whats going on but this shouldn't be chargin people. Completed 0 runs in over an hour. DO NOT LEAVE UNBABYSAT
  7. jason246111
    jason246111
    1/5,
    still completely broken and doesn't work, why is this in the store? Doesn't bank, doesn't even use xerics talisman, ardy cloak, explorers ring if its equipped. If it plants farming guild herb patch and breaks along the way and you restart it you cannot continue because for some reason it checks to see if the first plot was planted before it logs out so if it missed any patches along the way or you know every single patch afterwards, it wont plant them because farming guild is planted. Waste of money, "updates" seem to add nothing its in the same state that it was when i used it in july.
  8. mnkkyy
    mnkkyy
    1/5,
    Broke while taking out compost and afked in game for 6 hours. Risky behaviour and a sink for your credits.
  9. Spreadmyseed
    Spreadmyseed
    5/5,
    has tons of potential! for me currently it has trouble getting to farming guild. it goes in to katacombs where i may die. im disabling just farming guild for now hopefully without it it will complete a run without intervention. other than that it works great doing herbs and allotments!
  10. CuppaJava
    CuppaJava
    5/5,
    Requires some babysitting in it's current state, to get it past some edge cases where it gets stuck. And has some quirks currently.

But it still already does like 95% of what it needs to, and is a super useful bot. I'm sure Party will get these quirks ironed out :)