Firefoxes Tablets maker 1.0.2

Making tablets

1. Firefoxes
    Currently creates only varrock tablets, in POH. If you have your door closed, put checkbox in house settings "Render doors open". You'll need law runes, fire runes in your inventory, dust battlestaff and ring of dueling equipped. + you'll need alot of rings of dueling and soft clays at your bank. Cheers!

Sorry for short description, i'm not too cool with english. If someone could make better, please, i'd appreciate it alot, i'll pay 5m osrs for it.
    awesome123man likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. wtfcowisown
    wtfcowisown
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Bot started in house with required items. Created 1 inventory's worth of tele tabs then kept attempting to use the lecturn without any soft clay. Didn't use ring of dueling, butler, or rimmington un-noting features. This bot does not work.
  2. abyan
    abyan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Hey bro I was wondering if you can tell me how to use this bot, I'm doing varrock teles in house parties, i have noted clay in bag, law runes and fire runes and air staff, money for the dude who unnotes the clay. But I dont understand how to work it. Please help me out I really wanna use this bot.
    1. Firefoxes
      Author's Response
      There are description on top of start button. Bot doesn't unnote clay. You need dust battlestaff and ring of dueling equipped. Law runes and fire runes in inventory. Clay and rings of dueling at the bank. It'll use rings of dueling for banking,
  3. Hawx
    Hawx
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    IT works but would be better to run it off a butler since this bot does not open doors
    1. Firefoxes
      Author's Response
      Thx for the review. I didn't kno there are might be closed doors in POH :) My experience with it is very poor, so now, when i kno it is possible i'll try to find motivation and maybe i'll add opening doors. I don't see much sense using buttler cos it'll charge you 10k every 7 trips redusing your profit almost to zero? Or is it not so?