Galaxy Chaos Altar 1.0

waste LESS money on bones!

1. Boot
    Use bones at wilderness Chaos Altar!

Bot will stop if you don't have enough bones left in bank.

Please set preset 2 to withdraw the selected bones. Start at altar and let it go.

Recent Reviews

1. Mobstar
    Mobstar
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    Works perfect, just came back to Runescape after 6 years and started levelling prayer with this script with Frost dragon bones. lvl 85 now in a day! :)

Would it be possible to add a feature for drinking a perfect juju prayer flask or potion? I keep forgetting to pause the bot and manually drink them.
  2. Flextroci
    Flextroci
    4/5,
    Works good enough for good xp p/h. Should be updated to use the 'offer' altar option rather than using the bones with it for maximum efficiency.
  3. BigBootyTooty
    BigBootyTooty
    4/5,
    Works well enough. Miss clicks the bank too much though. Would be nice if updated to you "offer" on the altar instead of using bones on it. I've gotten around 10m Prayer experience using this.
  4. Emmy
    Emmy
    5/5,
    Does what it says it does well.
    No complaints!
  5. Slient0racle
    Slient0racle
    5/5,
    This is one of the best Chaos altar bot available, smooth transitions from altar to bank and great xp per hour as long as you have the money for the bones. Only thing I could think to add is to maybe add a feature for drinking a perfect juju prayer potion as it will allow for a high xp per hour rate.
  6. deeznutz99
    deeznutz99
    4/5,
    Don't know what the previous two reviewers are talking about script works just as it did before. Misses bank sometimes, a bit a delay between actions but able to pull off approx. 220k xp/ph with infernal ashes which isn't bad. Great bot, only wish it was a bit more accurate with actions.
  7. kevbawz
    kevbawz
    4/5,
    It doesn't work anymore, please fix this it worked great yesterday!
  8. wasted
    wasted
    4/5,
    Currently script doesnt load but every other script does, however when it worked it was 5/5
  9. cryp_cryp
    cryp_cryp
    4/5,
    awsome! i give it 5/5 if there was :

-some tele&hop option against pk-ers
    - walk back on death option (no time out anymore yeay)
  10. k3v
    k3v
    3/5,
    You should optimize your bot, because when i start the bot it start lagging a bit, and I have good pc. Also the bot is kindla slow and does some stupid things sometimes
    1. Boot
      Author's Response
      This doesn't help me at all. If you could give me a few more details that'd help. Also, I don't see anyone else mention your issue as well...