Galaxy Chaos Altar 0.5

waste LESS money on bones!

1. Boot
    Use bones at wilderness Chaos Altar!

Bot will stop if you don't have enough bones left in bank.

Please set preset 2 to withdraw the selected bones. Start at altar and let it go.

Recent Reviews

1. Instakeel
    Instakeel
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5
    Got me from 70 to 99 prayer in 3 days. Used dragon bones then finished off with frost, producing 600kxp/hr. Good script, would be A+ with deathwalk.
  2. YusefSyed
    YusefSyed
    5/5,
    Does the job right. I wish that it would right click and bank instead of walking to, then right click bank. But beggars can't be choosers! This does the job just right!
    1. Boot
      Author's Response
      I'll see if I can fix this issue.
  3. kingofthere
    kingofthere
    5/5,
    sometimes misses the bank but overall pretty good bot
  4. D Rilla
    D Rilla
    5/5,
    Got me from 50 prayer to 99 in a week and a half. Works like a charm. Only thing to make it better would be having it walk back to the alter after getting pk'd
  5. TFankes
    TFankes
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    Everything is fine, but it would be nice if there were ashes. Now there is only bones.
  6. sora6703
    sora6703
    5/5,
    Great Bot, Used it from 45 to 86 and still going, Only thing I would change is for it to click bank at Simon from the altar instead of walking to him. Then using the bones right onto the altar constantly, would help it look less bot like and get higher XP rates. Other than that the bot works well and is scripted properly.
  7. NYCowboy
    NYCowboy
    5/5,
    The only thing that stops this bot is getting killed by other players. Great bot!
  8. Justarock
    Justarock
    5/5,
    Got me from 71-99 without any issues... 10/10 Script!!
  9. Mr zec
    Mr zec
    5/5,
    Amazing bot
  10. Cell
    Cell
    5/5,
    Works really well! Thank you for developing this bot. In my case, it can easily run for hours. :-)
    1. Boot
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear sir :) Any suggestions?