Galaxy Runecrafter 1.0.9.2

Craft F2P and P2P Runes

1. Boot
    Thank you for using Galaxy Runecrafter made by myself and @Josuem. Below are some tips to help you get started crafting runes!

UI

Settings Tab:
    1. Select your rune and click start
    [​IMG]

2. Switch to the information tab to see stats!
    [​IMG]

Requirements:
    • Tiara equipped
    • Bank present to deposit all and withdraw runes set for "1" (I'll update later to withdraw if preset isn't loaded)
    • Pure ess in bank
    Future Updates:
    • Logout if no more ess in bank
    • Check for rune ess as well
    • Add xp to next level
    Issues?
    Please post them on the issue tracker found on Bitbucket.

Recent Reviews

1. Harmex
    Harmex
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.9.2
    not able to create fire rune in osrs, stuck in the stair
    1. Boot
      Author's Response
      Before leaving a review...did you ever post and let me know about the issue?
  2. Demondrill
    Demondrill
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    it is able to go to the runecrafting altars, but for body runes: it enters the altar, crafts runes, and just stand next to exit portal, it does not exit the altar.
    1. Boot
      Author's Response
      Hello,
      Sorry for the delayed response. I have been out of town. I'm not having any issues with crafting body runes. Are you still experiencing this issue?
  3. archer4083
    archer4083
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Earth altar when it enters it just sits at the entrance, also wish you would add normal rune ess. Good script overall, gets the job done, does the walk part for me which is all i want. ;). add rune ess for a 5/5
    1. Boot
      Author's Response
      Thanks for your review. I will add rune ess when I get back from vacation. Out of curiosity, why would anyone use rune ess?? Aren't they more expensive?