Welcome to Galaxy Spiders!

Gold Farmer stability!

Requirements:
    • Spirit Spider Pouch​
    • Egg Spawn Scroll​
    • Summoning Potion​
    Setup
    • Summoning Potion in Action bar​
    • Familiar in action bar (It must be after the potion)
    • Familiar left click option set to "Special Move"​
    • Start on a tile where all the surrounding tiles are clear​
    Tips/Tricks
    • The bot will pick up eggs only after there are enough eggs to fill an inventory. I would suggest running this in a secluded spot​
    • The bot will bank for summoning potions​
    • The bot will prioritize potions based on dose.​
    • The bot will logout once out of supplies OR idle for 5 minutes​
    • Have the special moves window open instead of chat​
    • Have lots of pouches, potions and scroll if you want to run long periods of time​
    Progress Reports
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. zhaviaward
    zhaviaward
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    Script is not working as it should be, it keeps wanting to bank and summon the spirit spider when the spider is already summoned ?
  2. MrBushy
    MrBushy
    1/5,
    Most retarded bot i've seen in awhile, set it up as you said and everything yet every time I start the bot it goes full retard and doesn't even do anything besides trying to bank nothing-ness over and over bad bot won't recommend
    1. Boot
      Author's Response
      Did you bother asking questions in the discussion thread instead of this shitty useless review? No other comment or post would lead me to believe the bot is broken so please do explain.
  3. Unknown99
    Unknown99
    4/5,
    READ THE DIRECTIONS and everything will run smooth. Works very well. There are two main improvements I'd like to see and they are: The ability to enable the bot to run for a certain amount of time. Secondly, an improvement on the accuracy of the starting tile (the bot will sometimes just run a few tiles away from the starting tile and start spawning eggs, kinda sucks if it's by a wall or something.). Overall though this bot is awesome, keep up the great work!
  4. karondon
    karondon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    pretty awesome bot overall. it be almost perfect if it were can pick up left over eggs from the previous run
  5. palendin
    palendin
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    its a great bot, i love it. but i need to baby sit because it doesnt run for more than 40 mins or so. i dont know why. but besides that its super smooth
    1. Boot
      Author's Response
      I understand the frustration. It's been fixed in version 1.1.4. Please keep an eye out for update.
  6. forbobo
    forbobo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Great bot, worked flawlessly after some fixes. Great bot author always willing to help and works tirelessly to fix your specific issues. Good money too with a req that only takes 5 mins.