1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gatsby True Blood RC (Paid) 1.4.5

Crafts blood runes at the true blood alter

1. namedspeed
    Requirements:
    • 93 Agility
    • Colossal pouch
    • Completion of "Sins of the Father"
    • Completion of "Lunar Diplomacy" if not using RC/Max cape
    Before You Press Start:
    • You have a blood talisman stored inside your hat of the eye
    • You have mined the rocks behind the wall, unlocking the shortcut
    • You have a Fairy Ring & Stamina regenerating pool inside your PoH
    • You have AIR, ASTRAL, and COSMIC runes inside your rune pouch (if not using RC/Max cape)
    Wiki Estimates (as of Sept 21, 2023):
    • 1.7m GP / HR
    • 48k XP / HR

Recent Reviews

1. czar20
    czar20
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    This script is amazing! Would be awesome if you could add support for eternal glory to save me an inventory space :D Thank you
    1. namedspeed
      Author's Response
      Could you send me a screenshot of the right click menu on an eternal glory? I can try to get this implemented. If you're in the discord, just send it in general and mention me: @theokaygatsby
  2. Letsgobotting
    Letsgobotting
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.0
    Script is so good and love using it. There seems to be an issue with the timer where it always always stops into the next hour. If eg you set to finish at 2 it charges for 3. Also breaks would be awesome
  3. mr_money96
    mr_money96
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    Script is soooo close to being perfect. When using drakans to bank and house tabs, it runs out of energy and doesn't re-enable run
    1. namedspeed
      Author's Response
      Sorry, the tob bank was a last minute addition and didn't test it as much as I should. I'm going to have this fixed within the next couple days.
  4. I slay muff
    I slay muff
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    Got me 94-99 rc. Amazing script.
  5. gusfring
    gusfring
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Works great, but I would ask if possible to put the STOP in minutes instead of hours please.. and maybe set it to pause instead of stop if some config is wrong
  6. army85
    army85
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Fantastic bot! At 43k xp/h and 1.6m/h, this is by far the most effective way to get runecrafting up until wraith runes at 95. Wasn't happy with doing GOTR and making no profit, so this is a welcome bot.
  7. Juuhjuuh
    Juuhjuuh
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.9
    Great, smooth script. Also author is really friendly guy, helped with resolving some issues :)
  8. Misterdiegoo
    Misterdiegoo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    this bot is great and runs so smooth, also lots of options to choose from. Also the creator is great. Any problem will be solved fast and communication is great. 10/10